Tales of Arise

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Arise

Post by gunbalde60 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:42 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:21 pm

Did not work for me, I tried setting it 10 then 100 but it doesnt multiply proficiency for me.
It could be you're using on char that I don't have yet.
Could you do a "Find what address this op-code access". It should 3 be addresses per char you have in party.
I still only have access to Alphen, Shionne, Rinswell and Law.
I tried it on Alphen, but I'll give it another try later.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Did anyone found a way (or a script/table/mod) to have more shortkey to skills ? Instead of having only 3 (+3 in air) ?

Could be by adding a short-key in the input.ini to call a specific skill directly (with a console command, if there is a command to call a power)
Or a script in a table to choose like 3 additional powers ?
Or even a mod ?

If anyone found something about that, please tell me, and i will update the post if i found something too.

darnatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darnatsu »

Hi, is it possible to add a script for rare ores when mining/gathering and also the quantity? I think it would be nice to have. Thanks

snakeback
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snakeback »

acecel wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:43 am
Did anyone found a way (or a script/table/mod) to have more shortkey to skills ? Instead of having only 3 (+3 in air) ?

Could be by adding a short-key in the input.ini to call a specific skill directly (with a console command, if there is a command to call a power)
Or a script in a table to choose like 3 additional powers ?
Or even a mod ?

If anyone found something about that, please tell me, and i will update the post if i found something too.
Just in case you didn't know, 3 ground + 3 aerial (6 in total) in early game and we got another 6 in late game, result 12 skils in total.
IMO, i think 12 is just enough (Because i play with controller). If we have more than 12, it will hard remember to press the button for combo.

dammy63
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dammy63 »

delete
Last edited by dammy63 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

Graymatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Graymatter »

When it comes to Arte Proficiency, is it possible to boost the multiplier for the overall category? For instance, Rinwell has Wind, Water, and Lightning categories. When I use the "Skill Usage Multiplier" option, it only boosts the proficiency of the individual skill used, such as Thunder Blade or Spread, rather than the category of Lightning or Water, respectively.

If at all possible, I would love to see an option to affect the multiplier for overall proficiency. I know the option for "Maximize Arte Proficiency" exists, but I would greatly prefer to just get a boost to usage rates rather than completely negate the system.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

I cant seem to get any of the fishing stuff to work, does anyone got an idea on how to fix it?

fuuzan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fuuzan »

How to actived overlimit

im use cheat quick overlimit i still cannot how to actived but comp can acatived

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

maybe you still have not unlocked it in the story

if you already unlocked it in the story... activate it and then get hit

hatrack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hatrack »

I can get both of the fishing pointers to work in the first three lands but I can get neither Tuuuup!'s nor Master_Builder's to pick up anything when fishing in the other two lands.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Graymatter wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am
When it comes to Arte Proficiency, is it possible to boost the multiplier for the overall category? For instance, Rinwell has Wind, Water, and Lightning categories. When I use the "Skill Usage Multiplier" option, it only boosts the proficiency of the individual skill used, such as Thunder Blade or Spread, rather than the category of Lightning or Water, respectively.

If at all possible, I would love to see an option to affect the multiplier for overall proficiency. I know the option for "Maximize Arte Proficiency" exists, but I would greatly prefer to just get a boost to usage rates rather than completely negate the system.
Check page 5, TheByteSize already posted a code for Arte proficiency multiplier. Just copy it into the Table.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

may i inquire a instant talking for the camp talks since its timer based i dont know how long the timer is or how it counts

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

dammy63 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:42 am

aobscanmodule(askill,Tales of Arise.exe,83 3C 02 00 7E 24) is accessory skill slot opcode.
Some Irregal skills are also work.
But, some values seem to have an upper limit.

11:Move/Escape Speed +50%
19:Casting Time -20%
How can you do that ?? I cant search the bytes "83 3C 02 00 7E 24" in CE

crono686
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crono686 »

Hi, do you plan to add stats of the characters? I really would like to have an option to see the current kill count of every indivdual characters for my ng+ fell arms run.

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

fuuzan wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 am
How to actived overlimit

im use cheat quick overlimit i still cannot how to actived but comp can acatived
take damage and it activate