Godfall: Fire & Darkness

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Godfall: Fire & Darkness

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Game just had another update today, I will give the table a try when the update is done, i last tested this yesterday before the update and it worked, but this could of broken everything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:38 am
Game just had another update today, I will give the table a try when the update is done, i last tested this yesterday before the update and it worked, but this could of broken everything.
Let me know really dont want to reinstall it just to check it lol. Please send a reply so I get a notification. Thank u

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:56 am
Noire Blackheart wrote:
Let me know really dont want to reinstall it just to check it lol. Please send a reply so I get a notification. Thank u
i can confirm that it still works, but i have a question, is it possible to increase the loot we get from dreamstone missions?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

yummyl wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:41 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Noire Blackheart wrote:
i can confirm that it still works, but i have a question, is it possible to increase the loot we get from dreamstone missions?
Honestly I don't even know what that is lol. I bought and downloaded the game because a friend asked me to hack it for him. I've never even played it past the first mission lol. If I ever play it and get that far into the game I'll try and look into it.. but honestly its not really my kind of game.

Glad to hear its still working though

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:27 pm
yummyl wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Honestly I don't even know what that is lol. I bought and downloaded the game because a friend asked me to hack it for him. I've never even played it past the first mission lol. If I ever play it and get that far into the game I'll try and look into it.. but honestly its not really my kind of game.

ah ok makes sense, yeah all good considering all the other drops you get from killing stuff is plenty and the few things you get from mission can be farmed pretty easy, thanks anyway for the hard work :)

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

yummyl wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:52 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
yummyl wrote:

ah ok makes sense, yeah all good considering all the other drops you get from killing stuff is plenty and the few things you get from mission can be farmed pretty easy, thanks anyway for the hard work :)
np, thanks for testing the script for me

PUR3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PUR3 »

Getting the below when trying to activate it, not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this has since broken?

I am opening the table before the game, then once the game finishes launching I select the process on CE and keep the table values on. I am on CE 7.3.

EDIT: NVM it seems to be working now, not sure what changed but I'm not complaining xD

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Character attribute changes permanent, per valorplate, or temporary? Thanks

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

rampant_uterus wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:16 pm
Character attribute changes permanent, per valorplate, or temporary? Thanks
Temp

NoobBeast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoobBeast »

Yellowsub wrote:
yummyl wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Any chances that you will do something for dreamstones? its a endgame missions, which are better for farming gear than just tower, atleast for some gear, same as lightbringer, but dreamstones would be cool, atleast a possibility to increase two stats, stability and lucidity, this stats are most important for dreamstones, so you can farm on one dreamstone as long as you want and get better rewards, please :(

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

I am no longer doing game hacking do to a death in the family and have other things I need to focus on. It looks like vinny2k has taken up this table and his updates can be found here
viewtopic.php?t=18459

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:55 pm
I am no longer doing game hacking do to a death in the family and have other things I need to focus on. It looks like vinny2k has taken up this table and his updates can be found here
viewtopic.php?t=18459
My condolences to you bro!! Much respect 🙏

kayurdead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kayurdead »

Not working.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

kayurdead wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:46 pm
Not working.
As stated above I am no longer working on this cheat table. There is a link literally 1 post up to the new table taken up by another user

dylandaniel2202
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dylandaniel2202 »

Hi,

I kind of confused when the Godfall section cannot toggle or enable the Godfall section, only the Dumper section and its subsection. Can you help me with this?