Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sniforge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sniforge »

ability points don't seem to be working at all, anyone knows how to fix that ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OrenPlays
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OrenPlays »

btmp wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Here's a trimmed down version of a table I made to help newer players get gear in MP. Made on Origin but hopefully it works with steam version also? It works in private or public games but you must be host. Also it is really only designed for any of the castle maps...eg the one with the dragon flying around and ONLY on Nightmare or HeartBreaker. Using it on other maps is ok if you don't want loot just be sure to uncheck the 'Switch Vases' option to help prevent potential crashes!

Chain goes as follows: Wait for area to fully load > Give players SuperPowers > Wait for mob kill> Alter XP > Alter vases > Start killing new mobs

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE, BE NICE!

Options are as follows
Primary Script (Enable this to do most of the work, pretty much required for everything else)
Apply SuperPowers (When a players joins it alters a bunch of attributes to give players superpowers. Nope, flying isn't one of them! :P)
AutoKill New Mobs After XP (This will kill newly spawned mobs after the first kill but will not kill existing ones until you attack them)
Increase XP (Because you could be killing mobs using the above option the XP can be altered to great amounts as well to avoid making the run useless in that manner)
Switch Vases (Only functions on the Castle Map because...well, I'm lazy. After the first kill it attempts to switch the vases to issue Loot as if you just killed a dragon instead of the standard measly sum of gold. This results in more gold AND and at least one item for every vase looted. eg good for farming Hakkons on NM)

Castle Vases (Optional, does not enable ones below and is not required to function. These are simply extra options related to a specific function from the Primary Script and the SwitchToNugGold script will not work without the Primary Script being enabled)
DragonLoot (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to DragonLoot)
Nug (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to Nug Loot)
SwitchToNugGold (This is like the manual option above but instead tells the Primary Script to switch vases to Nug Loot. This means even more gold but no items...eg as if you killed a nug instead of a dragon)

Lobotomize Mobs (As implied this make everything pretty darn stupid, heck they may even walk into a random corner or off the map. Useful if you're brand n00b trying to run HeartBreaker without a physical immunity amulet though with SuperPowers this is nothing but a bonus to avoid frustration and slow downs.)

Remove Drops Screen (This is mainly only useful if you don't want to bother with the loot screen after the game to see what you got...eg maybe you have everything already and you're just helping newer players get some loot. :D)

!*AutoKill Party After XP*! (This is what I refer to as 'Suicide Runs' You go into the map and kill a mob. Instead of triggering the Autokill of mobs or altering of vases it kills the party instead. Useful for quick leveling..eg maybe you want to catch up to a friend without burdening them. I expect this will get abused but what can you do?)

!*Kill All Humans*! (Mainly for use during normal runs when a door or zone get bugged out and you can't continue. Instead of leaving to transfer the host kill everyone and end the game early and simply start a fresh one. Or just to be mean I guess? /cry :( )
I realize I am a bit late to this but I recently started using this and it is awesome but even though everything else works I cannot get vases to switch to dragon loot. It only worked one time when I loaded into the map with everything enabled but unfortunately I can no longer do that because it consistently forces a crash. Now I have to wait until loaded in to activate the cheats but as stated that keeps vases from swapping. I feel as though I am missing something.

r14v8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r14v8 »

OrenPlays wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 am

I realize I am a bit late to this but I recently started using this and it is awesome but even though everything else works I cannot get vases to switch to dragon loot. It only worked one time when I loaded into the map with everything enabled but unfortunately I can no longer do that because it consistently forces a crash. Now I have to wait until loaded in to activate the cheats but as stated that keeps vases from swapping. I feel as though I am missing something.
Did you even read the first sentences of your own quote? Like wtf

Artoria99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artoria99 »

Say, um...
Can you guys tell me how to edit approval values via the table?
Like all the other options work for me but anything approval related

carloscgc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carloscgc »

btmp wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Here's a trimmed down version of a table I made to help newer players get gear in MP. Made on Origin but hopefully it works with steam version also? It works in private or public games but you must be host. Also it is really only designed for any of the castle maps...eg the one with the dragon flying around and ONLY on Nightmare or HeartBreaker. Using it on other maps is ok if you don't want loot just be sure to uncheck the 'Switch Vases' option to help prevent potential crashes!

Chain goes as follows: Wait for area to fully load > Give players SuperPowers > Wait for mob kill> Alter XP > Alter vases > Start killing new mobs

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE, BE NICE!

Options are as follows
Primary Script (Enable this to do most of the work, pretty much required for everything else)
Apply SuperPowers (When a players joins it alters a bunch of attributes to give players superpowers. Nope, flying isn't one of them! :P)
AutoKill New Mobs After XP (This will kill newly spawned mobs after the first kill but will not kill existing ones until you attack them)
Increase XP (Because you could be killing mobs using the above option the XP can be altered to great amounts as well to avoid making the run useless in that manner)
Switch Vases (Only functions on the Castle Map because...well, I'm lazy. After the first kill it attempts to switch the vases to issue Loot as if you just killed a dragon instead of the standard measly sum of gold. This results in more gold AND and at least one item for every vase looted. eg good for farming Hakkons on NM)

Castle Vases (Optional, does not enable ones below and is not required to function. These are simply extra options related to a specific function from the Primary Script and the SwitchToNugGold script will not work without the Primary Script being enabled)
DragonLoot (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to DragonLoot)
Nug (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to Nug Loot)
SwitchToNugGold (This is like the manual option above but instead tells the Primary Script to switch vases to Nug Loot. This means even more gold but no items...eg as if you killed a nug instead of a dragon)

Lobotomize Mobs (As implied this make everything pretty darn stupid, heck they may even walk into a random corner or off the map. Useful if you're brand n00b trying to run HeartBreaker without a physical immunity amulet though with SuperPowers this is nothing but a bonus to avoid frustration and slow downs.)

Remove Drops Screen (This is mainly only useful if you don't want to bother with the loot screen after the game to see what you got...eg maybe you have everything already and you're just helping newer players get some loot. :D)

!*AutoKill Party After XP*! (This is what I refer to as 'Suicide Runs' You go into the map and kill a mob. Instead of triggering the Autokill of mobs or altering of vases it kills the party instead. Useful for quick leveling..eg maybe you want to catch up to a friend without burdening them. I expect this will get abused but what can you do?)

!*Kill All Humans*! (Mainly for use during normal runs when a door or zone get bugged out and you can't continue. Instead of leaving to transfer the host kill everyone and end the game early and simply start a fresh one. Or just to be mean I guess? /cry :( )
Hello! This table was working great! but now every time i try to activate the "Primary Script" it doesn't work (it says: the array of byte named HijackStats could not be found) i know this game is old, but your trainer was the really really great!

Any chance to have an update about it?

Thank you in advance!

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by btmp »

carloscgc wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:01 am
Hello! This table was working great! but now every time i try to activate the "Primary Script" it doesn't work (it says: the array of byte named HijackStats could not be found) i know this game is old, but your trainer was the really really great!

Thank you in advance!
I just checked and it was still working on my end and I can find no evidence of an update even on other platforms such as steam? Are you still having issues with this?

Decimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Decimus »

Both approval scripts won't work for me (when you click on the checkmark box by the script, it won't activate or have a red X on it, no matter how many times you click on it).

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there a certain way you have to edit approval values, other then simply clicking on the box?

Also, Artoria99 seems to be having the same problem as me. I'm using the latest version of Dragon Age Inquisiton: GOTY on the Steam store.

VenHQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VenHQ »

btmp wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:51 pm
carloscgc wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:01 am

Thank you in advance!
I just checked and it was still working on my end and I can find no evidence of an update even on other platforms such as steam? Are you still having issues with this?
The script activation is also not working for me on Steam.