Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by hedop »

Bump

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Sorry but at least the stat finder doesn't need an update. It still works fine. Banter, approval, stats, shards, hallas etc.

Yagyesh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yagyesh »

hedop wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm
Sorry but at least the stat finder doesn't need an update. It still works fine. Banter, approval, stats, shards, hallas etc.
where to check hallas? can u tell me.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Yagyesh wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:18 pm
hedop wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm
where to check hallas? can u tell me.
I used a mod for the Hallas however they are correctly displayed in the stat finder if you let it search for the value for a couple of minutes and updates when you pick up a new Halla.

galaghe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by galaghe »

I've got some mean ghosts in the house that are not letting me learn abilities I want when characters level up. I have the ability tree and I have the ability next to the one I want learned, but when I hover over the one I want, the Learn button doesn't pop up.

Is there a way for me to manually add abilities through cheat engine or something? Not ability points but the abilities themselves.

goofygamergoober
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goofygamergoober »

Any hope for an update?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So just a quick question: The Skyhold Stats option, i should only use that within Skyhold yes?

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

For shards, statfinder doesn't work. Skyhold stats is opened but under shards there is only ??.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

bump,update to the last version of steam and origin if is possible pls.ty.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 am
Pls sir,update to the last version,goty,steam version pls

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by btmp »

Here's a trimmed down version of a table I made to help newer players get gear in MP. Made on Origin but hopefully it works with steam version also? It works in private or public games but you must be host. Also it is really only designed for any of the castle maps...eg the one with the dragon flying around and ONLY on Nightmare or HeartBreaker. Using it on other maps is ok if you don't want loot just be sure to uncheck the 'Switch Vases' option to help prevent potential crashes!

Chain goes as follows: Wait for area to fully load > Give players SuperPowers > Wait for mob kill> Alter XP > Alter vases > Start killing new mobs

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE, BE NICE!

Options are as follows
Primary Script (Enable this to do most of the work, pretty much required for everything else)
Apply SuperPowers (When a players joins it alters a bunch of attributes to give players superpowers. Nope, flying isn't one of them! :P)
AutoKill New Mobs After XP (This will kill newly spawned mobs after the first kill but will not kill existing ones until you attack them)
Increase XP (Because you could be killing mobs using the above option the XP can be altered to great amounts as well to avoid making the run useless in that manner)
Switch Vases (Only functions on the Castle Map because...well, I'm lazy. After the first kill it attempts to switch the vases to issue Loot as if you just killed a dragon instead of the standard measly sum of gold. This results in more gold AND and at least one item for every vase looted. eg good for farming Hakkons on NM)

Castle Vases (Optional, does not enable ones below and is not required to function. These are simply extra options related to a specific function from the Primary Script and the SwitchToNugGold script will not work without the Primary Script being enabled)
DragonLoot (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to DragonLoot)
Nug (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to Nug Loot)
SwitchToNugGold (This is like the manual option above but instead tells the Primary Script to switch vases to Nug Loot. This means even more gold but no items...eg as if you killed a nug instead of a dragon)

Lobotomize Mobs (As implied this make everything pretty darn stupid, heck they may even walk into a random corner or off the map. Useful if you're brand n00b trying to run HeartBreaker without a physical immunity amulet though with SuperPowers this is nothing but a bonus to avoid frustration and slow downs.)

Remove Drops Screen (This is mainly only useful if you don't want to bother with the loot screen after the game to see what you got...eg maybe you have everything already and you're just helping newer players get some loot. :D)

!*AutoKill Party After XP*! (This is what I refer to as 'Suicide Runs' You go into the map and kill a mob. Instead of triggering the Autokill of mobs or altering of vases it kills the party instead. Useful for quick leveling..eg maybe you want to catch up to a friend without burdening them. I expect this will get abused but what can you do?)

!*Kill All Humans*! (Mainly for use during normal runs when a door or zone get bugged out and you can't continue. Instead of leaving to transfer the host kill everyone and end the game early and simply start a fresh one. Or just to be mean I guess? /cry :( )
Attachments
DAI_MP_Host.CT
(18.59 KiB) Downloaded 3114 times

Comisar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Comisar »

Hello, I'm having a major in-game problem because of this cheat (or more likely because of my use of it) and i was hoping someone here could help me.
I tried using this cheat to raise the approval of Cassandra for the romance quest and now the game refuses to give me the last quest "The Ideal Romance"... I got as far as i could go with her it seems and now i'm stuck.... As far as i can see the problem is that i kept adding value on Cassandra_hostile and now it's stuck like that... Even if i try to change it to _friendly it reverts back to hostile....

[Link]

Doomzday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doomzday »

Spoiler
btmp wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Here's a trimmed down version of a table I made to help newer players get gear in MP. Made on Origin but hopefully it works with steam version also? It works in private or public games but you must be host. Also it is really only designed for any of the castle maps...eg the one with the dragon flying around and ONLY on Nightmare or HeartBreaker. Using it on other maps is ok if you don't want loot just be sure to uncheck the 'Switch Vases' option to help prevent potential crashes!

Chain goes as follows: Wait for area to fully load > Give players SuperPowers > Wait for mob kill> Alter XP > Alter vases > Start killing new mobs

Options are as follows
Primary Script (Enable this to do most of the work, pretty much required for everything else)
Apply SuperPowers (When a players joins it alters a bunch of attributes to give players superpowers. Nope, flying isn't one of them! :P)
AutoKill New Mobs After XP (This will kill newly spawned mobs after the first kill but will not kill existing ones until you attack them)
Increase XP (Because you could be killing mobs using the above option the XP can be altered to great amounts as well to avoid making the run useless in that manner)
Switch Vases (Only functions on the Castle Map because...well, I'm lazy. After the first kill it attempts to switch the vases to issue Loot as if you just killed a dragon instead of the standard measly sum of gold. This results in more gold AND and at least one item for every vase looted. eg good for farming Hakkons on NM)

Castle Vases (Optional, does not enable ones below and is not required to function. These are simply extra options related to a specific function from the Primary Script and the SwitchToNugGold script will not work without the Primary Script being enabled)
DragonLoot (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to DragonLoot)
Nug (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to Nug Loot)
SwitchToNugGold (This is like the manual option above but instead tells the Primary Script to switch vases to Nug Loot. This means even more gold but no items...eg as if you killed a nug instead of a dragon)

Lobotomize Mobs (As implied this make everything pretty darn stupid, heck they may even walk into a random corner or off the map. Useful if you're brand n00b trying to run HeartBreaker without a physical immunity amulet though with SuperPowers this is nothing but a bonus to avoid frustration and slow downs.)

Remove Drops Screen (This is mainly only useful if you don't want to bother with the loot screen after the game to see what you got...eg maybe you have everything already and you're just helping newer players get some loot. :D)

!*AutoKill Party After XP*! (This is what I refer to as 'Suicide Runs' You go into the map and kill a mob. Instead of triggering the Autokill of mobs or altering of vases it kills the party instead. Useful for quick leveling..eg maybe you want to catch up to a friend without burdening them. I expect this will get abused but what can you do?)

!*Kill All Humans*! (Mainly for use during normal runs when a door or zone get bugged out and you can't continue. Instead of leaving to transfer the host kill everyone and end the game early and simply start a fresh one. Or just to be mean I guess? /cry :( )
EDIT: I am a bit slow, under Castle Vases ONLY tick SwitchToNugGold if you want to get gold. (so you check Primary Script > Switch Vases > Castle Vases > NugGold order does not matter)
i was checking both Nug AND SwitchToNugGold.. :?

--

Thank you for this cheat table! it works very well however i'm having trouble getting the gold nug vases to work, they work for dragon loot but i don't like getting the items as i feel they speed up the progression for our group too much (we'll use it if we get tired of the grind)

Am i supossed to check the scripts in a specific order?
i'm doing Primary Script > Castle Vases > Nug > SwitchToNugGold
Do i need to check both Nug and NugToGold?
The check for Switch Vases is on under primary script (i leave them all on by default)

Thank you! :D

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by btmp »

Doomzday wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:42 am

EDIT: I am a bit slow, under Castle Vases ONLY tick SwitchToNugGold if you want to get gold. (so you check Primary Script > Switch Vases > Castle Vases > NugGold order does not matter)

--

Thank you for this cheat table! it works very well however i'm having trouble getting the gold nug vases to work, they work for dragon loot but i don't like getting the items as i feel they speed up the progression for our group too much (we'll use it if we get tired of the grind)

The check for Switch Vases is on under primary script (i leave them all on by default)

Switch Vases tells the script to make changes to the vases after the first mob is killed.
So if you want Nug Gold enable Castle Vases > SwitchToNugGold before you kill the first mob. Or you can add hotkeys for the Nug pointer above it and manually switch it with your chosen hotkey if you missed checking it before the inital mob kill.

As far as order goes, always start with the Primary Script. That controls quite a bit of the main changes. So in your case you'd do Primary Script then go down to Castle Vases > SwitchToNugGold then start a map and it should switch vases to nug gold after the first mob is killed on the castle maps.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Doomzday wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:42 am
Spoiler
btmp wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Options are as follows

--

does the table work right away for you or is there something that needs to be done? when i select "primary script" it just goes white and sits there until i use task manager to force close it. or do i just have to wait? or are you starting it at the main menu before going into mp?

Edit: i got them to activate (somewhat) but im having an issue getting some of them to actually work. if you are on sometime later in the day today (friday 04/02) i'd like to party up and run some games with to and see exactly how to get this to work.
Last edited by iAmAce on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.