Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by iAmAce »

btmp wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Here's a trimmed down version of a table I made to help newer players get gear in MP. Made on Origin but hopefully it works with steam version also? It works in private or public games but you must be host. Also it is really only designed for any of the castle maps...eg the one with the dragon flying around and ONLY on Nightmare or HeartBreaker. Using it on other maps is ok if you don't want loot just be sure to uncheck the 'Switch Vases' option to help prevent potential crashes!

Chain goes as follows: Wait for area to fully load > Give players SuperPowers > Wait for mob kill> Alter XP > Alter vases > Start killing new mobs

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE, BE NICE!

Options are as follows
Primary Script (Enable this to do most of the work, pretty much required for everything else)
Apply SuperPowers (When a players joins it alters a bunch of attributes to give players superpowers. Nope, flying isn't one of them! :P)
AutoKill New Mobs After XP (This will kill newly spawned mobs after the first kill but will not kill existing ones until you attack them)
Increase XP (Because you could be killing mobs using the above option the XP can be altered to great amounts as well to avoid making the run useless in that manner)
Switch Vases (Only functions on the Castle Map because...well, I'm lazy. After the first kill it attempts to switch the vases to issue Loot as if you just killed a dragon instead of the standard measly sum of gold. This results in more gold AND and at least one item for every vase looted. eg good for farming Hakkons on NM)

Castle Vases (Optional, does not enable ones below and is not required to function. These are simply extra options related to a specific function from the Primary Script and the SwitchToNugGold script will not work without the Primary Script being enabled)
DragonLoot (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to DragonLoot)
Nug (This is a manual Pointer to the vases on CASTLE maps and can optionally be set up to use a hotkey so that you can switch vases over to Nug Loot)
SwitchToNugGold (This is like the manual option above but instead tells the Primary Script to switch vases to Nug Loot. This means even more gold but no items...eg as if you killed a nug instead of a dragon)

Lobotomize Mobs (As implied this make everything pretty darn stupid, heck they may even walk into a random corner or off the map. Useful if you're brand n00b trying to run HeartBreaker without a physical immunity amulet though with SuperPowers this is nothing but a bonus to avoid frustration and slow downs.)

Remove Drops Screen (This is mainly only useful if you don't want to bother with the loot screen after the game to see what you got...eg maybe you have everything already and you're just helping newer players get some loot. :D)

!*AutoKill Party After XP*! (This is what I refer to as 'Suicide Runs' You go into the map and kill a mob. Instead of triggering the Autokill of mobs or altering of vases it kills the party instead. Useful for quick leveling..eg maybe you want to catch up to a friend without burdening them. I expect this will get abused but what can you do?)

!*Kill All Humans*! (Mainly for use during normal runs when a door or zone get bugged out and you can't continue. Instead of leaving to transfer the host kill everyone and end the game early and simply start a fresh one. Or just to be mean I guess? /cry :( )
so i followed the instructions but when i kill mobs i still only get 6-7exp and gold is still at 33. also, im running solo to try to see how to do everything but i manage to die before i can even get close to completing the level ( i was running without the dumb enemies on, so my friends could still play, also the enemies were walking inside the walls and we were unable to kill them ). i did exactly as told.. "Chain goes as follows: Wait for area to fully load > Give players SuperPowers > Wait for mob kill> Alter XP > Alter vases > Start killing new mobs" but im not seeing a change. ill try at a lower level and just do exp to see if that will work and then ill start trying the vases, i do want the vases to work so i can gear up and get gold to buy boxes and unlock all characters.

ill do a run down of what i do. [ start game > main menu (where it shows single & mp) > start & activate CE > activate primary script > turn off all other activated options besides primary script > load mp > private lobby, dragon castle, heartbreak > let lobby fully load > activate super powers > kill first mob outside of door > activate exp, vases & labotomize mobs.

im also using another mod program (i usually only use it for single player but noticed it worked for mp as well) and it looks like they counter each other, i will disable the other one and only use ce to see if that makes a difference.

edit: i managed to beat a level and idk if it was just from the normal exp i got or the table but i leveled up 10x (from 8 to 18) but my gold intake was only 800 total at the end of the match.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by iAmAce on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doomzday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doomzday »

Hello, me and two other friends were able to run cheats flawlessly using both CE 7.0 & 7.2 so i don't think CE version matters at all, also in my testing it does not matter when you activate the cheat table BUT it's prone to crashing, try launching CE > loading into the match (ferelden castle; nightmare or heartbreaker) and when you're loaded in (when you can move) tick the Primary Script box, it automatically checks the other boxes so just leave it like that and you should now be able to move really fast that's your tell of the cheats working. I like to disable the Primary Script on level end to prevent crashing, hope it helps you :D

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Doomzday wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:37 am
Hello, me and two other friends were able to run cheats flawlessly using both CE 7.0 & 7.2 so i don't think CE version matters at all, also in my testing it does not matter when you activate the cheat table BUT it's prone to crashing, try launching CE > loading into the match (ferelden castle; nightmare or heartbreaker) and when you're loaded in (when you can move) tick the Primary Script box, it automatically checks the other boxes so just leave it like that and you should now be able to move really fast that's your tell of the cheats working. I like to disable the Primary Script on level end to prevent crashing, hope it helps you :D
is it supposed to give you a ton of gold and exp? if so then i think i might be doing something wrong. also, i am playing on the gamepass/ea version of the game (idk if that matters. but the other cheats work, the super powers. but i didn't get gear, money or exp at the end of my dungeon just normal stuff. ( i did lvl 10x at the end but its hard to tell if it was the table or just from soloing max diff ) would you be able to help me? we can chat on discord. i cant join a party bc my gf is sleeping lol.

Edit: i think i got it to finally work. (i just force closed everything and boosted the game with only ce running and just the primary script after loading into a match then the vase) also about the castle vases, are you supposed to activate both dragon loot and switch to nug gold or only one? im guessing only one vase cheat at a time because i put on the switch to nug gold and now im getting gear every vase.

Doomzday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doomzday »

Spoiler
iAmAce wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:46 am
Doomzday wrote:
is it supposed to give you a ton of gold and exp? if so then i think i might be doing something wrong. also, i am playing on the gamepass/ea version of the game (idk if that matters. but the other cheats work, the super powers. but i didn't get gear, money or exp at the end of my dungeon just normal stuff. ( i did lvl 10x at the end but its hard to tell if it was the table or just from soloing max diff ) would you be able to help me? we can chat on discord. i cant join a party bc my gf is sleeping lol.

Edit: i think i got it to finally work. (i just force closed everything and boosted the game with only ce running and just the primary script after loading into a match then the vase) also about the castle vases, are you supposed to activate both dragon loot and switch to nug gold or only one? im guessing only one vase cheat at a time because i put on the switch to nug gold and now im getting gear every vase.
Glad you got it working! I didn't bother editing the value of the scrips, i don't know if it's even supported? If you're getting items with your vases and only Primary Script enabled then those are Dragon Vases

To enable the other vases (Nug or Gold Nug) check Primary > Castle Vases > desired vase (only one at a time!)
Gold Nug will net you around 120g per vase and no items, we used that to farm some gold running around the map some times to buy chests
If you tick "!Kill al humans!" you'll auto die after first mob kill to level fast too, you'll get to level 17 or 19 in a match.

We got a bit tired of the grind and just ran the map a bunch of times with dragon loot and got a ton of sick items (got 4 Hakkons took like 15 runs) we'll probably drop the game soon tho, it dosen't have lasting power like ME3's coop and our gamepass will run out soon :ph34r:

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Doomzday wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:43 am
Spoiler
iAmAce wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:46 am
Doomzday wrote:

Glad you got it working! I didn't bother editing the value of the scrips, i don't know if it's even supported? If you're getting items with your vases and only Primary Script enabled then those are Dragon Vases

To enable the other vases (Nug or Gold Nug) check Primary > Castle Vases > desired vase (only one at a time!)
Gold Nug will net you around 120g per vase and no items, we used that to farm some gold running around the map some times to buy chests
If you tick "!Kill al humans!" you'll auto die after first mob kill to level fast too, you'll get to level 17 or 19 in a match.

We got a bit tired of the grind and just ran the map a bunch of times with dragon loot and got a ton of sick items (got 4 Hakkons took like 15 runs) we'll probably drop the game soon tho, it dosen't have lasting power like ME3's coop and our gamepass will run out soon :ph34r:
lol yeah i feel the same way, i was looking for MEA online mods too but couldn't find anything to work, other than ammo and skill cool down, no money or exp. hopefully someone will revisit with the gamepass/ea giving easy access. i still have a bit of trouble to get the vases to work idk if its because im activating it before i open a vase or after, im just trying to unlock all the characters and get them good gear so i can play with other people and actually survive lol. im running solo on all these games.

too bad these dont work on all maps or edit the amount of items/gold you get, the castle map is good because its short and fast to go through, but i think some other maps have more hidden rooms to go into to get more gold, also playing solo i only get to enter one type of room of w/e character im playing.

Edit: yeah it was me activating it both before and after. (i was changing the vases mid way through the match) so i guess you have to do one per match.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

how do you ping/cal out in mp?

TheAntiSocialFatMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheAntiSocialFatMan »

btmp wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:23 am
Doomzday wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:42 am

EDIT: I am a bit slow, under Castle Vases ONLY tick SwitchToNugGold if you want to get gold. (so you check Primary Script > Switch Vases > Castle Vases > NugGold order does not matter)
i was checking both Nug AND SwitchToNugGold.. :?

--

Thank you for this cheat table! it works very well however i'm having trouble getting the gold nug vases to work, they work for dragon loot but i don't like getting the items as i feel they speed up the progression for our group too much (we'll use it if we get tired of the grind)

Am i supossed to check the scripts in a specific order?
i'm doing Primary Script > Castle Vases > Nug > SwitchToNugGold
Do i need to check both Nug and NugToGold?
The check for Switch Vases is on under primary script (i leave them all on by default)

Thank you! :D
Switch Vases tells the script to make changes to the vases after the first mob is killed.
So if you want Nug Gold enable Castle Vases > SwitchToNugGold before you kill the first mob. Or you can add hotkeys for the Nug pointer above it and manually switch it with your chosen hotkey if you missed checking it before the inital mob kill.

As far as order goes, always start with the Primary Script. That controls quite a bit of the main changes. So in your case you'd do Primary Script then go down to Castle Vases > SwitchToNugGold then start a map and it should switch vases to nug gold after the first mob is killed on the castle maps.
Is there a way to go more extreme with this? Like make each vase drop 1mil Gold or something? Or force vases to drop Uniques etc? Been trying to get the Magehunter Shield for a week now xD

renegade_630
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by renegade_630 »

I really appreciate the hard work that has been put into this script and it has been working for the most part for me, so really a shoutout and sincere thanks to all.

But I am getting very frustrated over a small issue I have with my stat values not saving in my games the moment I reload them/turn off the cheat engine after saving.

I will try my best to spell out what I am trying to do to the best of my ability:

I am trying to create a Reaver/KE character, and my main issue is the abysmal damage that comes out of Dragon-Rage while wielding a staff. Initially the only solution was to ramp up the staff's damage, but that would make my spells hilariously overpowered (50k dmg fire mine). So I was extremely excited when I managed to tweak the DR's damage via the Physical damage attribute in the script (Offensive --> Bonus Damage --> Type --> Physical).

However, as explained, whenever I saved the game and reloaded, the values I set would revert, and it wouldn't even show in the script (i.e. the script still reflects the edited values, but the game would not).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

P.S. I did manage to get the changes to retain upon trying out the 'edited' script by ReDragonInc, but this is only upon reloading the save file. The changes are lost when I load the same file upon restarting the entire application.

*Edit 1: I realised I did not spell out what I did exactly, so I will do that here:
(i) Start up DAI
(ii) Check relevant boxes (as stated above) and change the value of 'Physical' from 0 to 1500.
(iii) Alt-tab back to game and fight mobs to test damage numbers (usually works)
(iv) Kill all enemies and disengage.
(v) Save (I have tried overwriting and clean saving, both have yield similar results)
(vi) Load the save.
(vii) Fight mobs to test damage numbers (at this juncture, the old script by sbryzl would stop working. The script from ReDragonInc would still work even after unchecking the boxes.)
(viii) Kill all enemies and disengage.
(ix) Save
(x) Restart DAI without Cheat Engine

At this point after loading the save, I will test the my damage numbers and they would have been reverted. Hence, my predicament.

nodontplease
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nodontplease »

How to use the instant banter script, when selected nothing happens fo me, is there a trigger key? other scripts like no cooldown works fine.

fikrihanda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fikrihanda »

here banter, with another

credit: idk who created
Attachments
DAI v45+Banter.CT
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 5716 times

gurugokul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gurugokul »

This is a great table. Had a lot of fun messing around with the values. I have a small doubt though, I noticed that you can't add more than 100 levels for the Primary attributes(Strength, Dexterity, Magic) while for secondary attributes (Cunning, Willpower, Constitution) you can add as much as you want. So is there a way to increase more than 100 levels for Primary attributes or is it hard capped? Thanks in advance for any input.

daftshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daftshadow »

Appears there is still the issue with attribute stats not staying where they are set to. I added attributes points to my character but upon relaunching the game and loading the save, the attribute stats are back to prior being edited with CE table. Although CONS did not reset. Playing warrior build.

hocuspokus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hocuspokus »

Are the tables posted on first page still working? I remember I just got this game from prime gaming wanted to give it a shot

Blaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blaz0r »

hocuspokus wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:41 am
Are the tables posted on first page still working? I remember I just got this game from prime gaming wanted to give it a shot
Theres a table right above your comment... and it should be working fine. The game hasnt been updated since like 2015.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

讚!!!!!