Kitaria Fables

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kitaria Fables

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Kitaria Fables (Codex/Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : 1.0.0.1

Editors
- Character Combat Data *Hotkey Included*
- Unit Data *Hotkey Included*
- Player Save Data *Hotkey Included*
- Inventory Save Data *Hotkey Included* {Can be used for both money & items}
- Skill Shortcut Item *Hotkey Included*
- UI Day And Night Time *Hotkey Included*
- Battle Attributes *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screenshot may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.0.0.2 (Compatible with v1.0.0.3-1.0.1.41)
- Battle Attributes offsets revised
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kitaria Fables v1.0.0.2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1519 times
Kitaria Fables v1.0.0.1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kitaria Fables

Post by Jessie31 »

the table works very well thanks for your hard work.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Be careful with the time, freezing it or turning off time can stop you performing any attacks, evasions and even using items (such as the watering can etc). This happens randomly, but it is linked to the time, it is as if the game thinks you are still in your home so disables attacks etc.

Might be worth doing some dirty code injection to stop the timer going up.

zheroo105
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zheroo105 »

ty so much

nowork
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nowork »

DABhand wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:34 pm
Be careful with the time, freezing it or turning off time can stop you performing any attacks, evasions and even using items (such as the watering can etc). This happens randomly, but it is linked to the time, it is as if the game thinks you are still in your home so disables attacks etc.

Might be worth doing some dirty code injection to stop the timer going up.
You need to freeze "Current Time Elapsed". No problem with it.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

nowork wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:13 pm

As said it can happen randomly where you can no longer use any mouse buttons to do anything. But it is linked to time, tested without time played for 1hr fine, with time 20 mins later or earlier.. controls go wonky, in fact if you put on time options and check your tabs when looking at your inventory such as skill levels etc it can also trigger it with time options on.

I have sat and tried tracing where the problem lies, but I haven't had much success, even setting a breakpoint on when the game thinks you are in your house.. no breaks from that.

If I had more time on hand, I might eventually find out what the cause is.

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Is there anyway to get the inventory editor? What I mean is the option to change the item in our inventory.

nowork
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nowork »

DABhand wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:07 am
nowork wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:13 pm

As said it can happen randomly where you can no longer use any mouse buttons to do anything. But it is linked to time, tested without time played for 1hr fine, with time 20 mins later or earlier.. controls go wonky, in fact if you put on time options and check your tabs when looking at your inventory such as skill levels etc it can also trigger it with time options on.

I have sat and tried tracing where the problem lies, but I haven't had much success, even setting a breakpoint on when the game thinks you are in your house.. no breaks from that.

Weird. I've played for over 2.5 hours and didn't face a single issue while time was frozen.

CORRECTION: Apparently I've played for over 10 hours and didn't even realize it. Haven't faced an issue yet. The table is very well made. I'm playing with my XBOX One controller if that makes a difference.
Last edited by nowork on Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

fhcorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fhcorn »

Sorry if I missed it, but the table doesn't have money cheat? Am I blind? Or is it something I have to work around with item quantity and then sell them?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

fhcorn wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:44 am
Sorry if I missed it, but the table doesn't have money cheat? Am I blind? Or is it something I have to work around with item quantity and then sell them?
Visit any merchant at Paw Village and select Shop. The money value will be at the Inventory Save Data, inventory items will also use this.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

DABhand wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:07 am

Here's your issue.

Update Notes for Version 1.0.0.2
- The mouse that suddenly stop working is now fixed. (It's the game :) )
- Poison or any DPS status effect will no longer damage or kill you on map transition.
- There will be several adjustments on equipment upgrade, the requirement would be much easier for early-mid game.
- Fixed Siammese text on Vanity Menu
- It will now detects controller automatically when player plug it in the middle of the game, and the gamepad mapping menu will adapt based on the condition.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Ahhhh thanks, thought I was going crazy checking out the code through a debugger, and today there was no more problems, never bothered to check the update notes >.<

Cheers.

Just saved me hours of frustration trying to diagnose something that doesn't exist lol

nowork
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nowork »

Yeah, that must be it. I'm playing on 1.0.0.2

nowork
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nowork »

Is there a way to check the number of enemies you've killed, a pointer maybe? There are two achievements associated with this number and those are the only two achievements I'm yet to get. I want to slog through, but it would be good to know the exact number of enemies that you've killed currently.

mRichard629
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mRichard629 »

what does the unit data do?