100% Orange Juice [Singleplayer]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

100% Orange Juice [Singleplayer]

Post by EpicBirdi »

While this likely works for Multiplayer matches, do be aware that there's VAC risks associated. I'm not responsible for your actions. :<

Made a table to get player information during matches.
Works for regular 4-player matches and co-op matches which may include additional enemies, up to 8.
The co-op section is incredibly intensive, probably due to the timer but I couldn't find a way to optimize it easily.

Allows you to change Base Character IDs mid-match, which alters your battle stats and possibly passives, not really tested for the latter.

Doesn't include anything for Shop currency, since those can all easily be scanned for by just about anyone.
Tried making something for co-op mode role xp, but nothing concrete just yet. You can manually set role XP to unlock things, but it always reverts on restart, due to local saves I believe.
Spoiler

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
100orange.CT
(279.96 KiB) Downloaded 522 times

Chazmer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: 100% Orange Juice [Singleplayer]

Post by Chazmer »

Not working for me, To be exact, when trying to use CE it starts to lock up and stop responding

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

Chazmer wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:47 pm
Not working for me, To be exact, when trying to use CE it starts to lock up and stop responding
It still works. I recommend against using the Co-op/8-player one unless you have a lot of patience and a need to do so, as it computes a lot of information continuously.

Chazmer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chazmer »

EpicBirdi wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:06 am
Chazmer wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:47 pm
It still works. I recommend against using the Co-op/8-player one unless you have a lot of patience and a need to do so, as it computes a lot of information continuously.
I was trying to use it in single player mode but CE freezes when I try to activate one of the options, although I think it must be updated because the game recently received an update.

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

Chazmer wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm
I was trying to use it in single player mode but CE freezes when I try to activate one of the options, although I think it must be updated because the game recently received an update.
I've tried it in every update since I published it without issue so far, and it works as intended on both CE 7.2 & 7.3. It may be a CPU issue causing it to freeze, as the entire script isn't optimized. It checks memory often to allocate new actors in available slots, filling in the base of character data (HP) and beyond as necessary.

I might go back and look into this soon, to see if I can improve on it. I wasn't satisfied already but seeing how you're having issues I may spend some free time in the coming weeks and give it a go. I couldn't identify what the lag in CE was from, the timer or whatever else.. but I definitely have issues with the 8-player one. It was only made for Co-op fights, since Swimming Coach summons so many things on top of the four players, it needed a lot of space.

Kusoneko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kusoneko »

EpicBirdi wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:52 am
Chazmer wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm
I've tried it in every update since I published it without issue so far, and it works as intended on both CE 7.2 & 7.3. It may be a CPU issue causing it to freeze, as the entire script isn't optimized. It checks memory often to allocate new actors in available slots, filling in the base of character data (HP) and beyond as necessary.

I might go back and look into this soon, to see if I can improve on it. I wasn't satisfied already but seeing how you're having issues I may spend some free time in the coming weeks and give it a go. I couldn't identify what the lag in CE was from, the timer or whatever else.. but I definitely have issues with the 8-player one. It was only made for Co-op fights, since Swimming Coach summons so many things on top of the four players, it needed a lot of space.
Just letting you know, it no longer works on Version 3.9.4. (current steam version)

Both of the Get Player Data options report the following message when I right click on them: << Error while scanning for AOB's : GetPlayerData Error: Not all results found >>

It would be appreciated if you could update it, please.

Thank you!

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

EpicBirdi wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:43 am
While this likely works for Multiplayer matches, do be aware that there's VAC risks associated. I'm not responsible for your actions. :<

Made a table to get player information during matches.
Works for regular 4-player matches and co-op matches which may include additional enemies, up to 8.
The co-op section is incredibly intensive, probably due to the timer but I couldn't find a way to optimize it easily.

Allows you to change Base Character IDs mid-match, which alters your battle stats and possibly passives, not really tested for the latter.

Doesn't include anything for Shop currency, since those can all easily be scanned for by just about anyone.
Tried making something for co-op mode role xp, but nothing concrete just yet. You can manually set role XP to unlock things, but it always reverts on restart, due to local saves I believe.
Spoiler
can you please update to version 3.10.3 please?