Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deadcheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.0k)

Post by deadcheater »

any updates? does this still work with version 1.1.6e?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paretor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paretor »

looking forward for an update

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Does it actually not work, or does it take a long time to load, or does it not work when you're also using other cheats?

It's hard to come back to a 100 hours game that I've finished more than 3 times :P

AOB scans are slow on Unity games, but they should keep working through most updates.

tostmank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tostmank »

1) Long time to load - yes
2) Doesnt work - yes (at least most of pointers are empty or filled with random numbers, enabling features doesnt change anything - damage multipliers and other combat features 100%)

Paretor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paretor »

i can confirm the travel timer function doesnt work,
and the character editor does not work,
after the long loading time, which is quite acceptable

Tymerecall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tymerecall »

Character editor isn't working, the freeze time isn't working, some of the kingdom resources come up with "?" instead of values. Any chance someone could update at least the character editor?

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Version 1.23 added!
-> cleaned up the table by keeping only the aob scans that work (character, items, and buffs)
Tymerecall wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:23 am
Character editor isn't working, the freeze time isn't working, some of the kingdom resources come up with "?" instead of values. Any chance someone could update at least the character editor?
So I fixed the character editor just for you. The rest of the table is way too much work, I don't even remember how I extracted the values :ph34r:

Tymerecall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tymerecall »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:39 pm
Version 1.23 added!
-> cleaned up the table by keeping only the aob scans that work (character, items, and buffs)
Tymerecall wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:23 am
So I fixed the character editor just for you. The rest of the table is way too much work, I don't even remember how I extracted the values :ph34r:
Corpo, you're the GOAT, I truly appreciate it. Thank you very much!

fythis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fythis »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Version 1.23 added!

So I may just be an idiot, but the updated one doesn't seem to be working for me on 1.1.6e. I pick the Pathfinder executable, and can pick the first two items in the list, but when I try to check the box next to Character, it locks up for a bit and then doesn't do anything. If I right click on it it says "Error while scanning for AOB's". Am I doing something wrong? Or does it not work?

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Post by __Corpo__ »

fythis wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:39 am
So I may just be an idiot, but the updated one doesn't seem to be working for me on 1.1.6e. I pick the Pathfinder executable, and can pick the first two items in the list, but when I try to check the box next to Character, it locks up for a bit and then doesn't do anything. If I right click on it it says "Error while scanning for AOB's". Am I doing something wrong? Or does it not work?
It works for me. Make sure that you've accessed the Character Screen at least once before activating my script. You can do so by pressing "C" twice while in game.

sotodeshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sotodeshi »

fythis wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:39 am
__Corpo__ wrote:
Version 1.23 added!

It does take a little while for it to open up, same for the inventory for me. I'm playing the GOG version of the game. Open up the character with (Default) C and patiently wait for the scan to complete.

fythis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fythis »

sotodeshi wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:49 pm

It does take a little while for it to open up, same for the inventory for me. I'm playing the GOG version of the game. Open up the character with (Default) C and patiently wait for the scan to complete.
That might be part of what was going wrong before, I didn't have the character window pulled up. With that opened, I can click on the Character checkbox and it does eventually come up with a list of stats, but the memory locations and values are all ?????. Anything else I should be doing?

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

fythis wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:58 pm
That might be part of what was going wrong before, I didn't have the character window pulled up. With that opened, I can click on the Character checkbox and it does eventually come up with a list of stats, but the memory locations and values are all ?????. Anything else I should be doing?
You go back in the game, then change character at least once and select the character you want to edit.

futurecity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by futurecity »

Cant seem to get the buff thing to work, but what I dont understand is why this cheat table is inferior in almost everyway to the Kingmaker one? Hell the Kingmaker one had a toggle to just make buffs permanent, why do I have to hover over the buff and input a number that doesnt even work? Just make a toggle for buffs casted by allies, I has to be more simpler. Also no alignment bypasses? I could swear there was another cheat table around the beginning of release but its completely gone now.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

futurecity wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:05 am
Cant seem to get the buff thing to work, but what I dont understand is why this cheat table is inferior in almost everyway to the Kingmaker one? Hell the Kingmaker one had a toggle to just make buffs permanent, why do I have to hover over the buff and input a number that doesnt even work? Just make a toggle for buffs casted by allies, I has to be more simpler. Also no alignment bypasses? I could swear there was another cheat table around the beginning of release but its completely gone now.
Making a table is very easy, you're free to make one yourself. As you said, it would be "more simpler" that way :D

There is a toggle for buffs but I didn't add it in as I've finished the game. How to toggle is explained in the comment section here. I've updated the table more than 20 times and I'll only come back once they add a meaty DLC.