Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Steam release 2/9/2021)

Post by VeralX »

Great table, thx for your hard work. You asked for suggestion tough so i would like to suggest if possible:

1. Base class edit [ for example changing Seelah from basic paladin to martyr]

2. Inventory Editor [i mean adding items to inventory, items here are like in BG2 they already have names and specific stats not random like in DOS 1/2 so it should be possible to spawn them]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

VeralX wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:07 am
Great table, thx for your hard work. You asked for suggestion tough so i would like to suggest if possible:

1. Base class edit [ for example changing Seelah from basic paladin to martyr]

2. Inventory Editor [i mean adding items to inventory, items here are like in BG2 they already have names and specific stats not random like in DOS 1/2 so it should be possible to spawn them]
Nice suggestions!
1. What happens if you put the base class level to 0? If you do it with mythic class, it lets you pick another mythic class. I'll try it out next time I have a character with only one class. So if you can test it earlier than me, please share the result!

2. One thing I am not good enough yet is anything that's about adding items / allocating memory. This needs to be done by using functions from the program and I've never managed to do that. I can edit existing memory, but I don't know how to add stuff.

I'll try to learn how to do that, but no promise. It's a daunting task :)

whscorbin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whscorbin »

whscorbin wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 pm
I am not the best with cheat engine but the way I've been doing it is to: (this was before the seige of Drezen)

1) activate character sheet script
2) look at class list (must have gotten the first step on mythic path already) - for me it shows that I have an additional class leveled to 2 that is not shown in my class list, this is my mythic class which I have completed up to the second stage (so 2 mythic hero levels).
3) remove any multiclasses until you just have one class and a mythic class. (the classes are ordered by what has the highest level so it is possible that the mythic class is on top if you are at level 1 but wtf why)
4) increase the mythic XP
5) open and close the character sheet ( you may need to save and reload for this to work) and then you should see the symbol to level mythic. Level mythic to any class.
6) now when you look at the classes on cheat engine a new one will appear with a 1 on it. If i increase my mythic xp agani I can level up along that mythic path again but we can also do something else.
7) set the new class from 1 to zero and then increase the mythic XP
8) you should see a new mythic level notification and can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked, not just the one you previously selected.
Note: your mythic ability doesn't get kept if you reset levels like this but the abilities gained from the specific mythic path are kept.
9) at this point you should see an additional class added to the list with a level in it and the class you had previously set to zero will have been moved downwards. You can set that mythic class to a level now and when you gain a mythic level you will be able to level up along either path instead of just being stuck with one of them.

My problem is that there are nine mythic paths (plus one main class) and I don't have enough class slots. (first world problem)
The classes are ordered based on level so the ones you set to zero will always be shoved to the bottom after you gain a level in anything else.
Wow really nice! I guess that the main trick is to set the class to level 0? That's a very long process though, congrats on figuring how to add mythic classes! Can you do the quests of every class that way?

[/quote]

I believe I can do all the mythic class quests this way but some stuff gets weird. During the initial cutscene it is mentioned that I am an angel but then the banner turns into the lich one, people recognize me as leading an army of the undead, but I still got all the quests to pop up (except for the angel one but I think i just need to trigger it).

I think there may be some issues later on down the road but I haven't seen any yet.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

Every time I try to use a script from the table CE becomes unresponsive, anyone knows why that may be? ...Also I've set my strength to 1000 using a trainer and my weight carrying dropped into negative, does anyone knows what is the maximum stat value you can have without having an overflow causing the game logic go bonkers?

I appreciate the help

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

hal9000 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:58 pm
Every time I try to use a script from the table CE becomes unresponsive, anyone knows why that may be? ...Also I've set my strength to 1000 using a trainer and my weight carrying dropped into negative, does anyone knows what is the maximum stat value you can have without having an overflow causing the game logic go bonkers?

I appreciate the help
CE becomes unresponsive while it scans the game for the right assembly code, it's normal behavior.

For strength, I tend to pick 90 for safety, but I've been able to go to ~130 but i fear that it was a special case.
whscorbin wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:44 pm
I believe I can do all the mythic class quests this way but some stuff gets weird. During the initial cutscene it is mentioned that I am an angel but then the banner turns into the lich one, people recognize me as leading an army of the undead, but I still got all the quests to pop up (except for the angel one but I think i just need to trigger it).

I think there may be some issues later on down the road but I haven't seen any yet.
I started picking additional mythic classes way too late to have their quests, but I can pick their dialogue options! You uncovered some really helpful trick :D

1 complete play-through would take me 70 ~ 100 hours, so if I did all the mythic classes... At least that way my second play-through will be much more throughout!
Thanks again whscorbin!

I did have a bug: completely white portrait. Oh well, I'll live.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

CE becomes unresponsive while it scans the game for the right assembly code, it's normal behavior.
Thanks! Turns out as you said that I had just to wait a bit longer... the table I usually use do not take 2mins to activate so I caught off guard by the unusually long time it took to activate the script! :P

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

whscorbin wrote:

I am not the best with cheat engine but the way I've been doing it is to: (this was before the seige of Drezen)

2) look at class list (must have gotten the first step on mythic path already) - for me it shows that I have an additional class leveled to 2 that is not shown in my class list, this is my mythic class which I have completed up to the second stage (so 2 mythic hero levels).
3) remove any multiclasses until you just have one class and a mythic class. (the classes are ordered by what has the highest level so it is possible that the mythic class is on top if you are at level 1 but wtf why)
5) open and close the character sheet ( you may need to save and reload for this to work) and then you should see the symbol to level mythic. Level mythic to any class.
6) now when you look at the classes on cheat engine a new one will appear with a 1 on it. If i increase my mythic xp agani I can level up along that mythic path again but we can also do something else.
8) you should see a new mythic level notification and can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked, not just the one you previously selected.
Note: your mythic ability doesn't get kept if you reset levels like this but the abilities gained from the specific mythic path are kept.
9) at this point you should see an additional class added to the list with a level in it and the class you had previously set to zero will have been moved downwards. You can set that mythic class to a level now and when you gain a mythic level you will be able to level up along either path instead of just being stuck with one of them.

My problem is that there are nine mythic paths (plus one main class) and I don't have enough class slots. (first world problem)
The classes are ordered based on level so the ones you set to zero will always be shoved to the bottom after you gain a level in anything else.
Could you clarify something for me? ...When you say "can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked" does it mean that I have to unlock it by progressing enough through the story? Because I tried your method as soon as I reached the angel sword in the underground after the the demon killed the dragon lady, but no new mythic class was unlocked... :cry:

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Sorry for my noob question. If I want double xp, do i change the value to 200?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Game patched today. Does the table still work?

whscorbin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whscorbin »

hal9000 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:19 pm
whscorbin wrote:

Could you clarify something for me? ...When you say "can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked" does it mean that I have to unlock it by progressing enough through the story? Because I tried your method as soon as I reached the angel sword in the underground after the the demon killed the dragon lady, but no new mythic class was unlocked... :cry:
You still have to do whatever quests or choices are needed to unlock the mythic path. So you can't get the Hive mythic path if you don't do the specific events for it. I assume the game has some sort of flag for the path being opened up but idk.

Wadimiru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wadimiru »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 pm
Game patched today. Does the table still work?
Yep, perfectly work for me

Gurzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gurzo »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:03 pm
What I would love is map movement speed. I know it was possible to change in the first game, can't find how to do it here.
In the nexus there is a mod that changes the speed on map,battle and exploration

lobosan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lobosan »

@__Corpo__ thank you!

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

Explain how to quickly issue orders and not wait 5 days? Or not yet implemented?

onomamashinee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by onomamashinee »

This is my suggestion: no cooldown for main character spells/attacks. All other trainers/tables/mods only allow you to disable cooldowns party-wide, which is kinda lame imo.