Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
twsang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Steam release 2/9/2021)

Post by twsang »

Military and Diplomacy level seems to be the same. Changing one changes the other. Military doesn't fire properly (no rank ups despite enough xp to do so)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

whscorbin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whscorbin »

So I've been adding extra mythic levels to my character, in different paths, and they are included as class levels. Can anyone explain how to find class levels cause I need like another 5 class options so I can have my guy be every mythic path at once.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Dimensionist wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:26 pm
Is the number 4294967287? Then it's working. The thing is, negative numbers don't work as we think they should in the data type being used here, so for negative numbers, it counts down from the maximum number possible in the given data type.
Fixed. It just needed to be "shown as signed".

BalrogDeMorgoth wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:50 pm
You already can. You just need to level up before saving and reloading IIRC. the 'level' will be 40 in the level up screen but it will just be 20 on your normal stat sheet without needing the legend thing.
Thanks for helping others!
joeyamine wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:44 am
Are there some special instructions to this I'm not aware of? Whenever I try to activate, the table crashes. Maybe because I play on GOG? Are they really that different?
I've never crashed using it. You should activate options in the table after being in game, but I have no idea why you're crashing. So many possible causes.
lemaun wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:29 pm
is it possible to add unlimited spell it? please
I'm not good enough yet to add unlimited spell usage. The best I can propose you is to use scrolls. Then use my "Item" editor, and change the both number of charges to something big, like 100, add it to your quick item slot, and basically infinite spell!
DPockets wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:26 pm
table was working fine for me like an hour ago now suddenly it won't let me activate any of the options
did anyone else have this problem? table is still working fine for me even after the updates.
Mal1223 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:16 am
I have tried the speed hack with Wrath of the righteous but it crashes the game after a few seconds. What can I do about it?
I've never dealt with the in-game speed hack. If it crashes your game, don't use it :P
mcent1 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:24 am
Time required for decrees sucks so bad, I have like 15 decrees waiting right now..
Any chance this can get added to table?
Decrees are stored with the date started variable, not days left. So it's much easier to edit the savegame using a text editor.
twsang wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:30 am
Military and Diplomacy level seems to be the same. Changing one changes the other. Military doesn't fire properly (no rank ups despite enough xp to do so)
Thanks, fixed (again). Everytime I fix that one value in the table I'm using but not the one I'm uploading :mellow:
And I haven't had any problem ranking up by just modifying xp rather than levels. Just remember to visit your throne room! The event isn't always shown on Kingdom Management screen.

whscorbin wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:25 am
So I've been adding extra mythic levels to my character, in different paths, and they are included as class levels. Can anyone explain how to find class levels cause I need like another 5 class options so I can have my guy be every mythic path at once.
wowow how did you do that? I did that with normal classes but not mythic ones. Tell me what you did and I'll more class options for you
cethcova wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:43 am
The over-all de-level wont work. after reload its again the sum of alle classes. Is it somehow possible to change this, so that we can level 2 classes to 20 (without legend)
To level multiple classes, just set the character level back to 1, leave and enter the character screen, and you'll get the level up button. But if you have 3 classes to lvl 20, it will count your lvl as 60, so you'll never level up normally afterwards.
Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:35 pm
The morale script doesn't seem to work after a while. I've got some massive number showing (the game says I'm at -9).
It works, it's just that I forgot to make the table display negative numbers correctly. Fixed now.

Teusalem wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:29 pm
Thank you very much for the table!
I gotta question, though. In the table, is there an option for god mode/ unlimited health while in tactical combat mode?
If not, is it possible to add? 🤔
Added in version 1.12! :D

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

If you're taking suggestions, might I ask if there's a way to pick all the options possible for a general to pick when he levels up?

KaizerXIII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KaizerXIII »

Hi,

can you please show me how to edit this decree to finish in one day in save?

Thank you for the Table. :)

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Dimensionist wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:13 pm
If you're taking suggestions, might I ask if there's a way to pick all the options possible for a general to pick when he levels up?
You can just lower the level of your general so you can level him up again and take feats again.
If you've already taken all the feats and are stuck, just add a level to the general to get to the next lvl up (assuming you have enough xp for it).

KaizerXIII wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:15 pm
Hi,

can you please show me how to edit this decree to finish in one day in save?

Thank you for the Table. :)
I don't have access to the crusade in the act I'm in, so I can't check for sure.
If I remember correctly, you go to %appdata%\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous\Saved Games, then you open your saved game with 7zip, then you edit the file party.json, and you need to find the quest there (search for the name), and you'll see the quest start date, and you just add enough days for completion. player.json also has some interesting stuff that's not in my table, like feats.

I recommend using VS Code to edit savefiles as you can prettify the file

MaybeMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaybeMe »

Did anyone managed to change characters gender? It seems to work only sometimes and only to characters with already preset genders. The main character gender reset after you close the window and the animal companions gender don't change no matter what. I don't know why the developers did such a half assed job with the animal companions, why give the option ''customize'' it if i can't even choose the gender. If when you have the chance you could try to make the table option work it would be very appreciated! Thanks for your work!

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

MaybeMe wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:38 pm
Did anyone managed to change characters gender? It seems to work only sometimes and only to characters with already preset genders. The main character gender reset after you close the window and the animal companions gender don't change no matter what. I don't know why the developers did such a half assed job with the animal companions, why give the option ''customize'' it if i can't even choose the gender. If when you have the chance you could try to make the table option work it would be very appreciated! Thanks for your work!
I thought it was working but it doesn't stick :mellow: I'm looking for other places where gender might have been set but there are just so many variables... :mellow:

whscorbin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whscorbin »

[deleted]
Last edited by whscorbin on Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whscorbin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whscorbin »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:41 pm

whscorbin wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:25 am
wowow how did you do that? I did that with normal classes but not mythic ones. Tell me what you did and I'll more class options for you
I am not the best with cheat engine but the way I've been doing it is to: (this was before the seige of Drezen)

1) activate character sheet script
2) look at class list (must have gotten the first step on mythic path already) - for me it shows that I have an additional class leveled to 2 that is not shown in my class list, this is my mythic class which I have completed up to the second stage (so 2 mythic hero levels).
3) remove any multiclasses until you just have one class and a mythic class. (the classes are ordered by what has the highest level so it is possible that the mythic class is on top if you are at level 1 but wtf why)
4) increase the mythic XP
5) open and close the character sheet ( you may need to save and reload for this to work) and then you should see the symbol to level mythic. Level mythic to any class.
6) now when you look at the classes on cheat engine a new one will appear with a 1 on it. If i increase my mythic xp agani I can level up along that mythic path again but we can also do something else.
7) set the new class from 1 to zero and then increase the mythic XP
8) you should see a new mythic level notification and can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked, not just the one you previously selected.
Note: your mythic ability doesn't get kept if you reset levels like this but the abilities gained from the specific mythic path are kept.
9) at this point you should see an additional class added to the list with a level in it and the class you had previously set to zero will have been moved downwards. You can set that mythic class to a level now and when you gain a mythic level you will be able to level up along either path instead of just being stuck with one of them.

My problem is that there are nine mythic paths (plus one main class) and I don't have enough class slots. (first world problem)
The classes are ordered based on level so the ones you set to zero will always be shoved to the bottom after you gain a level in anything else.

MaybeMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaybeMe »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:53 pm
MaybeMe wrote:
I thought it was working but it doesn't stick :mellow: I'm looking for other places where gender might have been set but there are just so many variables... :mellow:
Yeah, the sheer amount made me give up in about 30 minutes. I'm nowhere near skilled enough to know where to look at or put my hands on, i hope you can find a way to make it work cause (despite being a minor thing) it's annoying the heck out of me.

gammaradiation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gammaradiation »

MaybeMe wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:06 pm
__Corpo__ wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:53 pm
MaybeMe wrote:
Yeah, the sheer amount made me give up in about 30 minutes. I'm nowhere near skilled enough to know where to look at or put my hands on, i hope you can find a way to make it work cause (despite being a minor thing) it's annoying the heck out of me.
Or go to nexus and download toybox, it has an option for instant decrees, its a little buggy, so you toggle it when you're not using it.
Between Corpo, DrummerIX's and Toybox you should be good.

IMO, all the decrees sucks, most of them are the relics you find from the crusade battles, and you can only do 1 relic at a time.
when you instant through them, you'll realize that they weren't worth doing, and you didnt need the mod/cheat.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

----> Version 1.13 added! <----
-> added script to set the last ability used uses to 50 after using that ability
-> added script to set all the ability uses of the selected character to 100
-> added pointers to Divine spells per day for some classes, like Oracle etc
-> added 10 more pointers to class levels
-> removed the old Character aob scan because it was taking place and I was never using it
whscorbin wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 pm
I am not the best with cheat engine but the way I've been doing it is to: (this was before the seige of Drezen)

1) activate character sheet script
2) look at class list (must have gotten the first step on mythic path already) - for me it shows that I have an additional class leveled to 2 that is not shown in my class list, this is my mythic class which I have completed up to the second stage (so 2 mythic hero levels).
3) remove any multiclasses until you just have one class and a mythic class. (the classes are ordered by what has the highest level so it is possible that the mythic class is on top if you are at level 1 but wtf why)
4) increase the mythic XP
5) open and close the character sheet ( you may need to save and reload for this to work) and then you should see the symbol to level mythic. Level mythic to any class.
6) now when you look at the classes on cheat engine a new one will appear with a 1 on it. If i increase my mythic xp agani I can level up along that mythic path again but we can also do something else.
7) set the new class from 1 to zero and then increase the mythic XP
8) you should see a new mythic level notification and can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked, not just the one you previously selected.
Note: your mythic ability doesn't get kept if you reset levels like this but the abilities gained from the specific mythic path are kept.
9) at this point you should see an additional class added to the list with a level in it and the class you had previously set to zero will have been moved downwards. You can set that mythic class to a level now and when you gain a mythic level you will be able to level up along either path instead of just being stuck with one of them.

My problem is that there are nine mythic paths (plus one main class) and I don't have enough class slots. (first world problem)
The classes are ordered based on level so the ones you set to zero will always be shoved to the bottom after you gain a level in anything else.
Wow really nice! I guess that the main trick is to set the class to level 0? That's a very long process though, congrats on figuring how to add mythic classes! Can you do the quests of every class that way?

And I added the promised pointers! Be careful of some nonsensical values for high classes. It's just random data from some other part of the program. Don't change/erase it. And don't worry, when your classes should take that space, the game will manage the memory and push the irrelevant data around.

And if 15 class pointers aren't enough for you, just copy/paste the last one, double click on the "P->", and change the 3rd pointer level (they are counted from the bottom). So that would be the number X between "20 10 X 28". Click on the arrow to the right and it will point to the next class. Copy / paste as many times as you feel it's necessary for you.

MaybeMe wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:06 pm
I'm still trying to finish the game though :D :D Everyone on my friend list is farther than me now because I'm tinkering with the table rather than play the game.
gammaradiation wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:30 pm
Or go to nexus and download toybox, it has an option for instant decrees, its a little buggy, so you toggle it when you're not using it.
Between Corpo, DrummerIX's and Toybox you should be good.

IMO, all the decrees sucks, most of them are the relics you find from the crusade battles, and you can only do 1 relic at a time.
when you instant through them, you'll realize that they weren't worth doing, and you didnt need the mod/cheat.
Yeah decrees aren't really my priority. It's not the kind of modification that's easy with cheat engine, and the alternatives exist and are much easier.

What I would love is map movement speed. I know it was possible to change in the first game, can't find how to do it here.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Didnt the first game have a cheat to move around the map with the press of a button? No body add that in yet? THAT was my favorite cheat.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Great table so far, it's even more useful than the fearlessrevolution trainer I'd say.