Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Re0dDai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Steam release 2/9/2021)

Post by Re0dDai »

It seems Gametime (freeze) doesn't work anymore? But worked fine before...

- update: nope shame on me, everyting is fine...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

onomamashinee wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:28 am
This is my suggestion: no cooldown for main character spells/attacks. All other trainers/tables/mods only allow you to disable cooldowns party-wide, which is kinda lame imo.
I highly suggest you the ToyBox mod... You can set cooldowns, spell uses and so much more! Want to be a gold dragon lich right at the start of the campaign? 8-) ...With the ToyBox you can, right now it's the main I'm using to cheat, honestly the only thing I feel it's currently missing is the option to stop time when you travel on the world map...

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

Using mods blocks achievements, so if you use Toy Box remember to check "allow achievements".

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

MaybeMe wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:06 pm
Yeah, the sheer amount made me give up in about 30 minutes. I'm nowhere near skilled enough to know where to look at or put my hands on, i hope you can find a way to make it work cause (despite being a minor thing) it's annoying the heck out of me.
I had extra time this weekend and I added it! Please confirm that the new version works :D

Version 1.14 added!
-> gender, size, encumbrance, and current scale added to "other 2"

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

onomamashinee wrote:
This is my suggestion: no cooldown for main character spells/attacks. All other trainers/tables/mods only allow you to disable cooldowns party-wide, which is kinda lame imo.
Wait cooldowns? I haven't play around with that. Do you get them in turn-based combat or? Give me an example. Start combat then use what to check cooldown? I finished the game without noticing any cd :mellow:
Mart1z wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:20 pm
Explain how to quickly issue orders and not wait 5 days? Or not yet implemented?
Not implemented because it's hard to do with Cheat Engine.
Gurzo wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:22 am
In the nexus there is a mod that changes the speed on map,battle and exploration
Thanks I'll try to track it down.
yoco wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:47 pm
Sorry for my noob question. If I want double xp, do i change the value to 200?
Yes sir!

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:22 pm
yoco wrote:
Yes sir!
Ty :)

onomamashinee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by onomamashinee »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:22 pm
onomamashinee wrote:
Wait cooldowns? I haven't play around with that. Do you get them in turn-based combat or? Give me an example. Start combat then use what to check cooldown? I finished the game without noticing any cd :mellow:
Mart1z wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:20 pm
Explain how to quickly issue orders and not wait 5 days? Or not yet implemented?
Not implemented because it's hard to do with Cheat Engine.
Gurzo wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:22 am
In the nexus there is a mod that changes the speed on map,battle and exploration
Thanks I'll try to track it down.
yoco wrote:
Yes sir!
Maybe I get them because I play as wizard, but whenever you do a full action (e.g. casting a spell) you have to wait a few seconds before being able to do another full action. If you do a quick action then a full action, you get a cooldown after the full action. I guess what I am refering to as cooldown could be defined as the timer you get between two full actions. Some mods allow you to disable this timer for the whole party, but I believe it is possible to do it only for your main character, which would be a nice option to have ^ ^ Edit: yes, that happens in real-time combat

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

whscorbin wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:44 pm
whscorbin wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 pm
I am not the best with cheat engine but the way I've been doing it is to: (this was before the seige of Drezen)

1) activate character sheet script
2) look at class list (must have gotten the first step on mythic path already) - for me it shows that I have an additional class leveled to 2 that is not shown in my class list, this is my mythic class which I have completed up to the second stage (so 2 mythic hero levels).
3) remove any multiclasses until you just have one class and a mythic class. (the classes are ordered by what has the highest level so it is possible that the mythic class is on top if you are at level 1 but wtf why)
4) increase the mythic XP
5) open and close the character sheet ( you may need to save and reload for this to work) and then you should see the symbol to level mythic. Level mythic to any class.
6) now when you look at the classes on cheat engine a new one will appear with a 1 on it. If i increase my mythic xp agani I can level up along that mythic path again but we can also do something else.
7) set the new class from 1 to zero and then increase the mythic XP
8) you should see a new mythic level notification and can now level up as any mythic class you have unlocked, not just the one you previously selected.
Note: your mythic ability doesn't get kept if you reset levels like this but the abilities gained from the specific mythic path are kept.
9) at this point you should see an additional class added to the list with a level in it and the class you had previously set to zero will have been moved downwards. You can set that mythic class to a level now and when you gain a mythic level you will be able to level up along either path instead of just being stuck with one of them.

My problem is that there are nine mythic paths (plus one main class) and I don't have enough class slots. (first world problem)
The classes are ordered based on level so the ones you set to zero will always be shoved to the bottom after you gain a level in anything else.
Wow really nice! I guess that the main trick is to set the class to level 0? That's a very long process though, congrats on figuring how to add mythic classes! Can you do the quests of every class that way?
I believe I can do all the mythic class quests this way but some stuff gets weird. During the initial cutscene it is mentioned that I am an angel but then the banner turns into the lich one, people recognize me as leading an army of the undead, but I still got all the quests to pop up (except for the angel one but I think i just need to trigger it).

I think there may be some issues later on down the road but I haven't seen any yet.
[/quote]
Hey just wanted to know if you found any other bug by having multiple mythic paths because i want to do it too but im scared of bugging myself from finishing the game so if you could help me it would be apreciated.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

rudm09 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:30 am
Hey just wanted to know if you found any other bug by having multiple mythic paths because i want to do it too but im scared of bugging myself from finishing the game so if you could help me it would be apreciated.
I did it's not worth it. Act 5 is a mess in vanilla, and if you have multiple mythic classes, at some times the story will randomly pick which class they consider true, so the story becomes a COMPLETE MESS, without any logic.

I don't recommend doing that at all at the moment. You basically play for 70-100 hours then see your efforts destroyed :(

Multiclassing the basic classes is fine though. Going for multiple lvl 20 classes works perfectly.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

No point going multipe mythic paths anyways. Trickester is most broken one anyways :)

Corpo do you think you could find pointer to DATE, yup date like calendar. Cause it seems secret ending is time gated so having ability to ignore time limit would be awesome.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

VeralX wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:55 am
No point going multipe mythic paths anyways. Trickester is most broken one anyways :)

Corpo do you think you could find pointer to DATE, yup date like calendar. Cause it seems secret ending is time gated so having ability to ignore time limit would be awesome.
Oh I've got the pointers for all the trickster feats! I didn't add those to the table because there are just so many feats... More than 400 :D It would take too much time to add.

The one thing I really want to do is to find a way to add the buff you get the first time you fight the blind succubi, Minagho. It's the most powerful buff of the whole game, but it only lasts one fight :?

If there is anyone who found a way to add it, please share.

As for the date, I believe it's already there in turns passed, isn't it? In the Kingdom section I think.

OMG I need to check if moving the day forward completes the projects/cards/dunno the name. Then I would just move the day backwards.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:34 am
rudm09 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:30 am
I did it's not worth it. Act 5 is a mess in vanilla, and if you have multiple mythic classes, at some times the story will randomly pick which class they consider true, so the story becomes a COMPLETE MESS, without any logic.

I don't recommend doing that at all at the moment. You basically play for 70-100 hours then see your efforts destroyed :(

Multiclassing the basic classes is fine though. Going for multiple lvl 20 classes works perfectly.
Hey how exaclty it bugged your game?Like you could not get the ending you wanted or something like there was repeated dialogue for each mythic path?Because i would only take 2 mythic paths and i wanted to be sure if its so bad as you say,if you can pm me if your message contain spoilers,thank you.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

rudm09 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm
Hey how exaclty it bugged your game?Like you could not get the ending you wanted or something like there was repeated dialogue for each mythic path?Because i would only take 2 mythic paths and i wanted to be sure if its so bad as you say,if you can pm me if your message contain spoilers,thank you.
Spoiler
It messed up my game because it would randomly pick which mythic path the world would consider real. I started as a lich, added the other mythic paths pretty late but I just wanted their power, not the story. Instead I got other stories during events...
And the biggest loss was that (BIG SPOILER)
Spoiler
I couldn't transform Queen into a zombie I couldn't because Demon Path Killed her

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

Is the freeze time function working fo you guys? It worked fine for me yesterday but today every time I try to inject the "World (activates by entering inventory) (has money, time, corruption, etc)" script it fails and does absolutely nothing, not even getting the values... The rest of the table seems to be working though so I'm a bit stumped :-/

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:10 pm
rudm09 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm
Spoiler
It messed up my game because it would randomly pick which mythic path the world would consider real. I started as a lich, added the other mythic paths pretty late but I just wanted their power, not the story. Instead I got other stories during events...
And the biggest loss was that (BIG SPOILER)
Spoiler
I couldn't transform Queen into a zombie I couldn't because Demon Path Killed her
Did it lock you out of any ending?
Spoiler
i dont care if the story become a bit buggy i think having other options and reactivity will be fun(also i dont think i will play this game again so)also i will take only the azata and aeon paths
If its not a problem can you tell me some more of your experience using all paths?Thank you for all your help already i just want to be sure if i can do that before progressing more in the game!

Edit:Forgot to say im in the start of chapter 3! Also did you get the mythic levels of your main class legit?Did you need to use cheat engine or the quests didnt bug out?