Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Steam release 2/9/2021)

Post by Allen1013 »

toybox mod is a must

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NotThere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotThere »

This table is incomplete without instant decree, so Toybox is a must have.

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

The kingdom pointer keeps crashing Cheat Engine, it simply won't open. :(

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Cadmus8989 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:57 am
The kingdom pointer keeps crashing Cheat Engine, it simply won't open. :(
Same. The kingdom pointer won't open.

Dzjinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dzjinn »

Yeah, Kingdom pointer broke after 1.0.4 I believe, they keep messing with crusade/kingdom fixes, likely that's the reason it broke

FAEFIDIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FAEFIDIS »

item in inventory not working on 104

Disregard post, item in inventory cheat is working, just not on everything :/

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.0.4d)

Post by __Corpo__ »

-> Version 1.15
Made changed the aob scan so that kingdom doesn't crash the game

FAEFIDIS wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:08 pm
item in inventory not working on 104

Disregard post, item in inventory cheat is working, just not on everything :/
What did you want to use it on? It doesn't work on special quest items. Maybe you were thinking of the dragon scales? :mrgreen:

Wanter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wanter »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:51 pm
-> Version 1.15
Made changed the aob scan so that kingdom doesn't crash the game
Did you add those additional class level pointers by the way? Thanks in advance and a small reminder.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Wanter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:14 pm
Did you add those additional class level pointers by the way? Thanks in advance and a small reminder.
I did, I also added a way to add ~400 features, but I was in DBVM, and my computer got locked up and I lost everything and got discouraged afterwards :cry: :?

It's just a matter of changing the second pointer though.

Wanter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wanter »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:20 pm
Wanter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:14 pm
I did, I also added a way to add ~400 features, but I was in DBVM, and my computer got locked up and I lost everything and got discouraged afterwards :cry: :?

Features thing is awesome news, so if these can be added any time soon, that would be a great help. And thanks once again for this amazing job with this table.

Wanter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wanter »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:20 pm
You mean, I could make my own ''class 16 level" by copying the data from 15th and changing the 2nd pointer out of 4? Could you be so kind to share the detailed instruction? I unfortunately am too dumb with CE to properly do it, but I really got stuck with my multiclass main character and would like to proceed farther than Drezen and to do it I need more class pointer to correct the mythic one I took before to the proper one I can work with now.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Wanter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:51 pm
You mean, I could make my own ''class 16 level" by copying the data from 15th and changing the 2nd pointer out of 4? Could you be so kind to share the detailed instruction? I unfortunately am too dumb with CE to properly do it, but I really got stuck with my multiclass main character and would like to proceed farther than Drezen and to do it I need more class pointer to correct the mythic one I took before to the proper one I can work with now.
Version 1.16 added!
-> added pointers for character classes up to 50 classes!

To change it yourself, it's just the second pointer (from the top), and change it by 8. Just clicking on the arrow does it. I added them anyway for you in the newest update!
Wanter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 pm
Features thing is awesome news, so if these can be added any time soon, that would be a great help. And thanks once again for this amazing job with this table.
It's incredibly tedious to do, and I'm still trying to understand how do people change the number of feats. I was hoping that Recifense would add this to his table but I didn't notice that option. It would be so much simpler to change the number of feats on level up, but I'm not skilled enough yet to do that. It's so simple though, I know the function that is called, I know where it is, but I don't know how to change the arguments passed to that function.

That said, there are a lot of features that you can't select, like enemy features...

Wanter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wanter »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:07 pm
Version 1.16 added!
[/quote]

Thank you very much! Seems to be working just fine!

Delth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Delth »

__Corpo__ wrote:
It would be so much simpler to change the number of feats on level up, but I'm not skilled enough yet to do that. It's so simple though, I know the function that is called, I know where it is, but I don't know how to change the arguments passed to that function.

That said, there are a lot of features that you can't select, like enemy features...
Feel free to have a look at the mod that does it - [Link]. The way they do it is to basically edit the code to run in a loop, adding selectors multiple times. It does multiply basically everything selectable on level up / creation, not just feats (so even backgrounds or diety choices).

Wanter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wanter »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Wanter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:51 pm
Version 1.16 added!

To change it yourself, it's just the second pointer (from the top), and change it by 8. Just clicking on the arrow does it. I added them anyway for you in the newest update!
Wanter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 pm
It's incredibly tedious to do, and I'm still trying to understand how do people change the number of feats. I was hoping that Recifense would add this to his table but I didn't notice that option. It would be so much simpler to change the number of feats on level up, but I'm not skilled enough yet to do that. It's so simple though, I know the function that is called, I know where it is, but I don't know how to change the arguments passed to that function.

Played a bit with mythic class. So what was done is that I played Chapter 2 till Drezen as Trickster, cause the Lich I wanted was not unlocked yet.

Then at the very final points of Drezen I switched to Lich.

Saw that the text under alignment map in Character section as well as the name above 'class progression' bar in Mythic Path section still are called 'Trickster' for me. And when the chapter 3 started, the music playing in Drezen was the Trickster one circus theme.

So it got me thinking, is there any pointer to be possibly added for the Mythic path/class chosen, working the same way as your alignment pointer? Like 1 if Angel, 2 if Aeon, 3 if Azata etc etc etc...? Cause if I change alignment with CT, it changes the text above the map in Character section, not the dot location at the map itself (for example, I am NE, then i switch to CG, texts switch to 'chaotic good', but the map pointer does not change at all.

So, going back to 'Chosen Mythic Path' pointer. My thought is, that if it can be found and included to CD (not just the mythic rank and experience), then by switching it to the value you want, you can explain to the game, how to treat you in terms of mythic path. So basically you could play as Azata and multiclass all the other mythic paths too gaining all their features and unique abilities, but still have the intact gameplay of the path you WANT the game to treat you with.

So, Corpo, did you see there something like this? Alignment pointer-type thingy for chosen mythic path? And if so, can it be added to version 17 of CT?