Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DragonShadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Icarus

Post by DragonShadow »

sumerk wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:44 pm
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:10 am
f34rY wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:45 pm

This completely ruined my save file. After couple unlocks all points have been removed to 0, both talent and tech tree points.
Now when leveling up it doesn't even give points anymore.
worked fine for me no issues and it saved everything i unlocked which was everything lol yeah it resetted my points back to 0 but who cares when everything is unlocked already you dont even need any because you already have everything lol
And you can show the video how to freeze these glasses. Which addresses to change.?
Yes, please explain as I do not understand "replace with code that does nothing" as picking the "find what write to this address" brings up a lot information that I do not understand as I am not a programmer. Again, any and all help with step by step instructions would greatly be appreciated! Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

With my table you can have Inf. Tech & Talent Points.
Use them to unlock everything then save the game.

kubik85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kubik85 »

Akira wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:40 pm
The [Icarus-Win64-Shipping_v2.0-Steam.CT] table does not contain the [-Inf. Tech & Talent Points]

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kubik85 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:02 pm
The [Icarus-Win64-Shipping_v2.0-Steam.CT] table does not contain the [-Inf. Tech & Talent Points]
Well that's not the latest version, it's available in 2.1.

Regis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Regis »

Straightforwardness is not the strongest side)))

DragonShadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonShadow »

Akira wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:40 pm
Can I get it without paying for it???

serahah
Cheater
Cheater

Post by serahah »

You can use Akira s if is free, much simpler.
If not, as I said before in few words, you need to find the addresses first. For tech I found 3, and it happened that the last was the good one; I don't know if that will be the case every time.
Right click on that address and chose "find what writes to this address". You will get a confirmation window or whatever, and another windows will open in cheat engine that does nothing for now.
You have to change the value in game, (you have to spend a point on some skill). Then in that new window, a new line with code will pop up. Right click on that line and chose "replace with code that does nothing"
To check if this works, when start to unlock skills like crazy :) the number of skills unlocked should surpass the number of available skill points you had. For example you found value 3; you do everything above, you are left with 2; when you start to unlock and you can just unlock 2 skills and everything become "greyed out" it means you did something wrong OR the value chosen was not the "good one"

The issue is that you have to do this again every now and then. When you go up in lvl new tech skill will open, but is good for talents because you can unlock everything (-1). Again if Akira s table is free, just use that, or Zander s if he will add this stuff. I use his atm.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

DragonShadow wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:12 pm
Can you expect ppl to work without getting paid?
Before the game got fully released I updated the table every beta weekend (for free).

And if you don't want to pay then see if someone else does it for free or learn to do it your self.
serahah for example mentioned already a way to unlock the player points.
Even though he scans every time again instead of just making a script with the address he has found lol. :ph34r:
Last edited by Akira on Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

serahah
Cheater
Cheater

Post by serahah »

Akira wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:35 pm
DragonShadow wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:12 pm
Can you expect ppl to work without getting paid?

And if you don't want to pay then see if someone else does it for free or learn to do it your self.
serahah for example mentioned already a way to unlock the player points.
Even though he scans every time again instead of just making a script with the address he has found lol. :ph34r:
I dont know how to do that :) Values are easy to find. if it was harder i was more compelled to learn :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

serahah wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:38 pm
I dont know how to do that :) Values are easy to find. if it was harder i was more compelled to learn :)
Well you just want the address to stop removing points or instead of removing points add points.
That's really easy, for that stuff you can probably find a lot youtube videos, looking into the codes from other tables is also always a good way to learn things.
And CE got it's own built-in tutorial.*

In my discord server we also have a channel to ask questions & stuff about making scripts and alike.
I also stream from time to time in a voice channel while working on a table.
Last edited by Akira on Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ben9449
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ben9449 »

@serahah
Would you mind giving me a detailed walkthrough on how you modified tech and talent points with cheat engine?

serahah
Cheater
Cheater

Post by serahah »

ben9449 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:41 pm
@serahah
Would you mind giving me a detailed walkthrough on how you modified tech and talent points with cheat engine?
i did not modify. You have to earn some in game first, as in must level up. For tech is easy, 1 lvl and that's it. for talents you have to be lvl 3 or 4 i guess. After all of this you do what i said in previous post. I dont think i can make it more simpler than that. Maybe someone in Akira s discord can help you out more.

ben9449
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ben9449 »

serahah wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:58 pm
ben9449 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:41 pm
@serahah
i did not modify. You have to earn some in game first, as in must level up. For tech is easy, 1 lvl and that's it. for talents you have to be lvl 3 or 4 i guess. After all of this you do what i said in previous post. I dont think i can make it more simpler than that. Maybe someone in Akira s discord can help you out more.
So I scanned the number of how many talent points I had at 4 bytes and a bunch of addresses came up, did you say you think it is the very last address in the list?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

ben9449 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:06 pm
So I scanned the number of how many talent points I had at 4 bytes and a bunch of addresses came up, did you say you think it is the very last address in the list?
If you have 5 then scan for 5, then use one and make next scan for 4, keep doing that till you have just a few results left.

Exsoldan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Exsoldan »

Help! I tweaked the xp value... I know, it's written "can cause problems" but I didn't expect that.

I put myself an amount of xp below what was need to lvl up, then cut a tree. It worked twice and then.... my level fell down to 7 and I still have to make the same amount of experience required to get from 26 to 27. My tech tree is locked and I can't see to level back up. Changing the "level" value with the table does not actually change anything in the game.