Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mgaj787
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Icarus

Post by mgaj787 »

thank u

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Akira wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:02 pm
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:39 am
Bro this is why nobody is gonna pay to support you. You talk about us being lazy but yet you cant even update your table for your patreons. Zanzer released a way better table which is FREE and his stuff dont ever break, if you want money that bad my man it sounds like you need an actual job and not one making cheat tables for a living. And to be honest you are really rude the way you come off on here. I was fully behind you until i started reading your rude ass comments dude. You got alot to learn as a businessman and apparently as a cheater too.
Yeh I call ppl lazy which are too lazy or ignorant to read things first before spamming the chat.
Akira wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:23 am
Also you don't need to quote the complete chat history in your posts.
I can't update my tables for my patreons? No idea what you are talking about, my latest table version is 2.4 and works just fine but ofc you can't know that since you are NOT a patreon lol.
Sure, Zanzer is really a good table maker, I even linked his table in my post. Why would I do that if I only care about money?

Just another example of ppl writing before reading.
Am I rude? Maybe but that doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

And now please stick to the forum topic, Icarus & using CE in it.
you realize ive been on here helping people right? I even have a youtube channel with cheats myself but you dont see me begging for money to make them because i have a full time job and 4 kids to support my man. I have alot to learn? lmao yeah clearly its me that has the learning to do pal. how many people actually payed for your shitty ass table thats what i wanna know? because i see the way you treat people. And once people see theres a free table thats better god speed with yours my guy. And unlike eveyrbody else i actually know how to use cheat engine hence why ive been helping people. I was grateful at first too but you cant be charging people for a table that once free idc what anyone says thats not business for one you shouldve been charging for the beta tables as well then. Learn how to do business before you try and call me out dude. Go back and read how rude your comments come off as bro. But dont worry i aint gonna comment on your lame post anymore anybody stupid enough to pay for your wack ass table so be it... im about to release a better one later anyways ;)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:36 am
i aint gonna comment on your lame post anymore anybody stupid enough to pay for your wack ass table so be it... im about to release a better one later anyways ;)
A "better" table nice, only problem is you can't say if it's better or not since you don't have my table lol.
But yeh, you're right, no point in talking to ignorant ppl like you.

sthammer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sthammer »

Hello
will you be updating the table to the last version?

Regards,

Incubus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Incubus »

sthammer wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:15 pm
Hello

Regards,
No wonder Akira is pissed, ppl really don't read anything at all lol.
His table is updated to work with the latest game version.
And as he mentioned multiple times, his updates are for patreons only.

I'm using his table my self, everything works just fine, has even a script to instant finish objectives/missions.

ShadowHeart1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowHeart1991 »

The inf Durability dosn't seem to work for me and the temperature cheat crashes the game can any one help with the inf durability please

OriginalGrubby
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OriginalGrubby »

Incubus wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:02 pm
sthammer wrote:
Hello

Regards,

I'm using his table my self, everything works just fine, has even a script to instant finish objectives/missions.
Yeah, bit of a top tier dbag move to include it in the fine print to try and sell his table. Thankfully it's easy enough to update the table to work with the current version.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

OriginalGrubby wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:49 pm
Incubus wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:02 pm
sthammer wrote:
Hello

Regards,

Yeah, bit of a top tier dbag move to include it in the fine print to try and sell his table. Thankfully it's easy enough to update the table to work with the current version.
You do realize that this site itself has cheats behind a paywall and so do the mods and people running the site? I don't understand why people are so up in arms about Akira doing the same thing that this very site does already. The site you're actively using right now.

schlacvuck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by schlacvuck »

2.0 is almost completely broken since the last update of the game

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

schlacvuck wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:12 am
2.0 is almost completely broken since the last update of the game
Indeed but that was already the case before the last game update, however, the latest table version is 2.4.

Valmano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valmano »

I have another Question. How can i edit the Savegame-File. My Char was lost/dead and i want to revive hime. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Valmano wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:28 pm
I have another Question. How can i edit the Savegame-File. My Char was lost/dead and i want to revive hime. Is this possible?

Thanks!
For the offline mode the savegame is located on your pc so you can edit it but if you played online then your savegame is server sided and you can't edit it.
The savegame should be a .json file, you can edit it with any text editor you want, I prefer Microsoft Visual Studio.

Code: Select all

C:\Users\UserName\appdata\Local\Icarus\Saved\Offline\

Valmano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valmano »

Akira wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:36 pm
For the offline mode the savegame is located on your pc so you can edit it but if you played online then your savegame is server sided and you can't edit it.
The savegame should be a .json file, you can edit it with any text editor you want, I prefer Microsoft Visual Studio.

C:\Users\UserName\appdata\Local\Icarus\Saved\Offline\
Yes, i know the location. But its an .sav File and i cant edtit it with the editor. I can open the File with Hex-Editor but i cant read the content and dont know what do do...

super_slicer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by super_slicer »

Akira wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:23 am
Can you guys please stop asking the same questions all over again?
It was asked multiple times how to cheat the currency and it was answered multiple times.
If the easiest scanning is already too much to understand for you then please do the built-in Cheat Engine Tutorial first.
And maybe watch some videos about it, doesn't need to be about Icarus, scanning works always the same.

Also you don't need to quote the complete chat history in your posts lol.
That would probably be because there are people playing offline and cannot search the value as in offline mode there's a "bug" that causes the game to not award the gold currency for completing missions. Run scans for eternity and you're never going to find the right value if it's 0 and you can't do anything in-game to change it.

Also the search topic function is broken, so there's no reasonable way to see if there are posts about currency in the thread.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Valmano wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:51 pm
Yes, i know the location. But its an .sav File and i cant edtit it with the editor.
Uhm
Akira wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:36 pm
The savegame should be a .json file

C:\Users\UserName\appdata\Local\Icarus\Saved\Offline\Characters.json
C:\Users\UserName\appdata\Local\Icarus\Saved\Offline\Profile.json
Last edited by Akira on Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.