Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShosuroKenshin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Icarus

Post by ShosuroKenshin »

Is there a way to make the infinite backpack carry weight reset currently carried weight to zero as opposed to simply freezing the current value? Annoying to drop everything into storage then pick it back up everytime the game crashes when I forget to turn off inf items...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Read my last comment theres a way around it until its updated the game had an update early this morning it sucks i know but at least with the constant updates in beta we know they are working hard to improve the game before its released

Masonic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Masonic »

Thx, was wondering what was causing my crashes. Just have to turn off Infinite Items before crafting anything, then turn it back on to dupe items. At least its just a minor break and can still use it.

orangeriders
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orangeriders »

curious about infinite health. doesnt seem to work (at least for me) against wolves, bears, taking hits from trees, falls, illnesses etc.. if i fall too high like off a cliff i die. i can still break bones and get all sorts of cuts, infections, take damage. maybe im doing something wrong? it seems to enable just fine without error

BlackEagle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlackEagle »

new game update is out and i would play now, every time i will start to play and test it comes an update...

^^

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

The inf health works if you dont get hit constantly by animals and if you have inf jumps on dont fall gently press the space bar until you get to a safe height to land without taking too much damage. If you are too high you could die and sometimes if you have inf backpack space on it will break that cheat and you will have to drop items and re enable it but the inf health will re boost your health almost instantly, its tricky kind of, when im fighting a polar bear ill use the inf jumps and jump high enough to where i can tap the space and like float over the bear to shoot it. Of course the game updated again everyday so far its updated i wonder what keeps breaking lol

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

i forgot to mention the inf health also needs the self pointer to be active

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

The "Activation" script auto attaches the table to the game process and activates the "[LocalPlayer]" script under "Pointer" which is needed for multiple other things to work, for example for the "Inf. Health" script.

The "Inf. Health" script reads the value of the "MaxHealth" and writes this value to the "CurrentHealth" every 50 milliseconds.
So if the value of the damage you take is higher than your max health value then you'll die, same if you take to much damage in under 50 milliseconds.

I should be able to "fix" that by changing the "MaxHealth" value.

Btw it would be nice if you ppl would read the comments before posting your own.
Around 4 people reported the problem with "Inf. Items" directly after each other which is pretty pointless.
One report is enough, no need to spam the same thing again and again xD

IC90210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IC90210 »

@Akira

Thank you for getting this setup for us! I love it so far, and I appreciate your work!

Just_Some_1_69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Just_Some_1_69 »

"Keep Normal Temperature"

is not working for me

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Just_Some_1_69 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:59 pm
"Keep Normal Temperature"

is not working for me
Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:48 pm
If you want to report any problems then please provide as much information as possible.
I will ignore messages like "does not work".
But yeh I think the value I had found has no effect.

Edit:
Should be fixed in the latest table update.

orangeriders
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orangeriders »

Akira wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:29 pm
The "Activation" script auto attaches the table to the game process and activates the "[LocalPlayer]" script under "Pointer" which is needed for multiple other things to work, for example for the "Inf. Health" script.

The "Inf. Health" script reads the value of the "MaxHealth" and writes this value to the "CurrentHealth" every 50 milliseconds.
So if the value of the damage you take is higher than your max health value then you'll die, same if you take to much damage in under 50 milliseconds.

I should be able to "fix" that by changing the "MaxHealth" value.

Btw it would be nice if you ppl would read the comments before posting your own.
Around 4 people reported the problem with "Inf. Items" directly after each other which is pretty pointless.
One report is enough, no need to spam the same thing again and again xD

thanks for that, i admit i dont really know how to use it other than clicking on scripts. ive never used pointer before. i need to find some documentation because i dont know what the features do and how to use them. ive been clicking on inf food, o2, water, jumps, stamina, freezing time and setting speed to 2. i figured out to turn off inf. items when crafting.

*also thanks for having this!

schlacvuck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by schlacvuck »

i like the table v 1.72 i like instant craft great job <3

peK666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peK666 »

Hello.
First of all, I wanna thank you for doing this amazing job!
Second I wanna ask if you will update and if this table work on the next Beta Weekend 6-7 Nov?
Also, do you have any idea if you can gen banned or smth? ^^

BlackEagle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlackEagle »

can you add invisible, that animals cant see you?!