Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
R3dzKin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Icarus

Post by R3dzKin »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:14 am
if you put a stack on 20 exotic in your drop ship search the 20 in 4 byte split it search the next value until you have 2 or 3 left you can mod it inside of the drop ship i just made 1billion doing that
work, but for bench,need the exotic AND the Currency, I thought it was one or the other... :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sumerk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumerk »

R3dzKin wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:09 pm
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
if you put a stack on 20 exotic in your drop ship search the 20 in 4 byte split it search the next value until you have 2 or 3 left you can mod it inside of the drop ship i just made 1billion doing that
work, but for bench,need the exotic AND the Currency, I thought it was one or the other... :(
Can you please show in the video how to do this?

R3dzKin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by R3dzKin »

sumerk wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:29 pm
R3dzKin wrote:
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Stack 20 exotic, with CE search 20, remove 10 and search 10 with CE, remove 5 and search 5, you can find 3 or 4 résultats, add all annd modify all, replace 5 by 50000 and in ship stack, work for me,

sumerk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumerk »

R3dzKin wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:20 pm
sumerk wrote:
R3dzKin wrote:

Stack 20 exotic, with CE search 20, remove 10 and search 10 with CE, remove 5 and search 5, you can find 3 or 4 résultats, add all annd modify all, replace 5 by 50000 and in ship stack, work for me,
and then fly to the station?

sumerk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumerk »

I have a mission to investigate Icarus. How to get to the desert or in winter? A timer appears.
Last edited by sumerk on Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

R3dzKin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by R3dzKin »

sumerk wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:20 pm
R3dzKin wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:20 pm
sumerk wrote:

and then fly to the station?
yes, and you can see in stack ship 2000 (as you want) or more exotic item, and you can return to base station

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

you have to claim the mission rewards from the home screen also where it says you completed the mission quest on the right hand side

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Can you guys please stop asking the same questions all over again?
It was asked multiple times how to cheat the currency and it was answered multiple times.
If the easiest scanning is already too much to understand for you then please do the built-in Cheat Engine Tutorial first.
And maybe watch some videos about it, doesn't need to be about Icarus, scanning works always the same.

Also you don't need to quote the complete chat history in your posts lol.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

You can also just create an own Mod for the Game, makes you able to create a super strong character for Multiplayer, if you want play with your friends. The only thing I wasn'T able to work, are the research outside, for exosuits etc.

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

Akira I'm grateful for your efforts but honestly having to dump 13 dollars a month just to get updates to your tables when I can drop like 50 dollars for a lifetime of trainers from groups like CH, which released an updated trainer for Icarus shortly after 1.0 dropped, is just ridiculous. I know folks are willing to pay that price but honestly look towards one and done charges at some point. I'd rather give you 20 dollars today to access your maybe 15 to 20 tables for the foreseeable future.

This isn't a stab post by the way, as I said I'm grateful for all your help but yeah holding tables behind a Patreon for such a high monthly cost is just... kinda gross tbh especially when there are free options out there like the myriad Trainers or WM, etc.

Blue_Avenger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blue_Avenger »

ANybody get the character Name to change? mine just shows ??? all the time

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Okichobi wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:03 pm
Akira I'm grateful for your effort
I made the table and all updates from v1.0 to v2.0 for free.
Yes, all updates after v2.0 are for my patreons, if you don't like the price then simply don't get it.
But that has nothing to do with frf, I just left a small note at the bottom of my post so ppl know that my future updates are not getting released publicly.

Instead of paying anything to anyone at all you could ofc also just start learning to do things your self.
You could even update my outdated table versions (for your personal use only).
Frf is a really good place to learn things.
In the discord server linked in my post we have also channels to talk about cheat engine stuff and alike, I also stream from time to time while working on a table.

----------------------------------------------------
Also, not related to you but to everyone here, I won't answer any questions which were already answered somewhere in the comments.
If you're to lazy to read all given information then that's your problem.

Most scripts & pointer from table version 2.0 and below are most likely broken.
As you can read above I won't update it for the public.

Things which still work for sure in v2.0:
-Fly
-Inf. Jumps
-PlayerNamePrivate
-LocalPlayer (+all universal UE4 pointer)

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Akira wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:45 am
Okichobi wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:03 pm
Akira I'm grateful for your effort
I made the table and all updates from v1.0 to v2.0 for free.
Yes, all updates after v2.0 are for my patreons, if you don't like the price then simply don't get it.
But that has nothing to do with frf, I just left a small note at the bottom of my post so ppl know that my future updates are not getting released publicly.

Instead of paying anything to anyone at all you could ofc also just start learning to do things your self.
You could even update my outdated table versions (for your personal use only).
Frf is a really good place to learn things.
In the discord server linked in my post we have also channels to talk about cheat engine stuff and alike, I also stream from time to time while working on a table.

----------------------------------------------------
Also, not related to you but to everyone here, I won't answer any questions which were already answered somewhere in the comments.
If you're to lazy to read all given information then that's your problem.

Most scripts & pointer from table version 2.0 and below are most likely broken.
As you can read above I won't update it for the public.

Things which still work for sure in v2.0:
-Fly
-Inf. Jumps
-PlayerNamePrivate
-LocalPlayer (+all universal UE4 pointer)
Bro this is why nobody is gonna pay to support you. You talk about us being lazy but yet you cant even update your table for your patreons. Zanzer released a way better table which is FREE and his stuff dont ever break, if you want money that bad my man it sounds like you need an actual job and not one making cheat tables for a living. And to be honest you are really rude the way you come off on here. I was fully behind you until i started reading your rude ass comments dude. You got alot to learn as a businessman and apparently as a cheater too.

unholythots
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unholythots »

Bro this is why nobody is gonna pay to support you. You talk about us being lazy but yet you cant even update your table for your patreons. Zanzer released a way better table which is FREE and his stuff dont ever break, if you want money that bad my man it sounds like you need an actual job and not one making cheat tables for a living. And to be honest you are really rude the way you come off on here. I was fully behind you until i started reading your rude ass comments dude. You got alot to learn as a businessman and apparently as a cheater too.
Bro, you have a lot to learn about reading comprehension and entitlement.

Akira said they won't update the table for the public, meaning, those who aren't paying.

As far as the "being rude", maybe try seeing things from their point of view. Akira has people asking for updates and the same questions that have been answered multiple time because SOME are too damn lazy to read a few hundred words. Akira even pointed out how hard it isn't to do this yourself if you took the time to learn it.

Then, there are ones like you, who seem to be capable of making assumptions but only when they support their hurt butt feelings. For example, you assumed that Akira "wants money that bad", however, you failed to make the more obvious and supported assumption that the public he referenced referred to unpaying individuals.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:39 am
Yeh I call ppl lazy which are too lazy or ignorant to read things first before spamming the chat.
Akira wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:23 am
Also you don't need to quote the complete chat history in your posts.
I can't update my tables for my patreons? No idea what you are talking about, my latest table version is 2.4 and works just fine but ofc you can't know that since you are NOT a patreon lol.
Sure, Zanzer is really a good table maker, I even linked his table in my post. Why would I do that if I only care about money?

Just another example of ppl writing before reading.
Am I rude? Maybe but that doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

And now please stick to the forum topic, Icarus & using CE in it.