Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
serahah
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Icarus

Post by serahah »

no ben, you have to scan and rescan until you have 4 values left.
If you have 5 talent points, search for 5
use 1 talent point in game
then search for 4 in cheat engine
use another 1 in game
search again for 3.
Do this until in cheat engine you have 4 values left in that list. From those 4 values, for me, the last one was good.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zerkrei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zerkrei »

No resource consume v2.1 crashes now :(

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Zerkrei wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Please report problems about my table in the discord server.
Also that is known and i already posted a fix for that which you would have seen if you would have taken a minute to read the chat history :roll:

But I'll post table version 2.2 soon.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

sumerk wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:44 pm
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:10 am
f34rY wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:45 pm

This completely ruined my save file. After couple unlocks all points have been removed to 0, both talent and tech tree points.
Now when leveling up it doesn't even give points anymore.
worked fine for me no issues and it saved everything i unlocked which was everything lol yeah it resetted my points back to 0 but who cares when everything is unlocked already you dont even need any because you already have everything lol
And you can show the video how to freeze these glasses. Which addresses to change.?
you gotta have talent points and what i did was search what i had (43) in 4 byte then i used some until i had 40 then searched that value and kept doing it until i had only 3 values left and i just simply found what writes to each address for all 3 values not just the last one but all 3 and replaced with a code that does nothing but when you attach the debugger you have to spend 1 point for each address to show in the debugger to be able to replace with a code that does nothing there will be 2 that show the third will not but thats fine just check all 3 and replace whatever ones it lets you with a code that does nothing mine has been the last 2 addresses but it could change up idk im not an expert at this stuff i would help with a video if i knew how one uploads one on here lol

Piratedog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Piratedog »

Ok, I have been trying to do this for about 8 hours now...I don't wanna give up but I am just hitting a wall with this game.
I have V1.0.3.87891 and I am trying to make more Crafting points and Ability points. I can make it say 999 points on both, but it will not let me spend 999 points. I can only use what they really give you. I try to use Akira's but nothing on it works. I think it's due to having DLed Fitgirls. I can only play offline btw. Please help me!

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Piratedog wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:15 am
Ok, I have been trying to do this for about 8 hours now...I don't wanna give up but I am just hitting a wall with this game.
I have V1.0.3.87891 and I am trying to make more Crafting points and Ability points. I can make it say 999 points on both, but it will not let me spend 999 points. I can only use what they really give you. I try to use Akira's but nothing on it works. I think it's due to having DLed Fitgirls. I can only play offline btw. Please help me!
Sounds like you are modifying only the UI address. You arent modifying the actual address. Try searching again and instead of changing a single address after doing a few normal scans and rescans, change each value for each address (should only be 3 or 4 once you are finished.) If this still doesn't help, I recommend completing the tutorial for cheat engine and then moving on from there. Keep in mind there are two different types of tutorials. One for 32bit and another for 64bit. I recommend completing both. Afterwards, you wont really have a need to rely on others for cheat tables :D

sumerk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumerk »

Akira wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 pm
Zerkrei wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Please report problems about my table in the discord server.
Also that is known and i already posted a fix for that which you would have seen if you would have taken a minute to read the chat history :roll:

But I'll post table version 2.2 soon.
Hi Akira. Is it possible to hack the glasses of the orbital station?

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

Which ver supposed to work with 1.03.87891? And i gotta activate the localplayer pointer first, right? So far i tried like five versions, and none of them seem to activate. Am i out of luck and this particular version is unsupported?

R3dzKin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by R3dzKin »

it possible to make infinite currency "game money" ?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

R3dzKin wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:14 pm
No, the currency it self is server sided.
But you can change the amount of exotics in your inventory inside of a mission for example.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Akira wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 pm
R3dzKin wrote:
But you can change the amount of exotics in your inventory inside of a mission for example.
i tried that and it gave me zero exotic currency i filled all 5 cargo slots up with a 20 stack(max) of exotic matter and i think it knows you cheated it because it didnt give me anything not even 1 when i left the mission

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:33 am
Akira wrote:
R3dzKin wrote:
i tried that and it gave me zero exotic currency i filled all 5 cargo slots up with a 20 stack(max) of exotic matter and i think it knows you cheated it because it didnt give me anything not even 1 when i left the mission
Check your "Home" on character the COmpleted Prospects click to view them and youll find one saying claim rewards. it will give you them.. I edited and have 71000 from one run

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Emlorp wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:50 am
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:33 am
Akira wrote:

Check your "Home" on character the COmpleted Prospects click to view them and youll find one saying claim rewards. it will give you them.. I edited and have 71000 from one run
youre a life saver bro thank you

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

if you put a stack on 20 exotic in your drop ship search the 20 in 4 byte split it search the next value until you have 2 or 3 left you can mod it inside of the drop ship i just made 1billion doing that

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

Piratedog wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:15 am
Could you please point me to a version that (at least partially) work with 87891? I can't seem to make any of the available CTs work.