Asphalt 8 Airborne ( v5.8.2b ) 57 Hacks

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
steaddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Asphalt 8 Airborne ( v5.8.2b ) 57 Hacks

Post by steaddy »

This cheat table is created by Driver Asuna
Enjoy and rate

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Asphalt 8 Airborne ( v5.8.2b ) 57 Hacks Cheat Table.CT
This cheat table is created by Driver Asuna
(233.11 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

gulshan16rao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Asphalt 8 Airborne ( v5.8.2b ) 57 Hacks

Post by gulshan16rao »

thanks a lot Steaddy Bro :D

yuran4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuran4 »

unlimite speed ?

Gl1tchedGaMeR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gl1tchedGaMeR »

Thanks again man! :D

alm80
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alm80 »

Mille fois merci frère pour ton excellent travail et ta bonté. merci

yuran4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuran4 »

there is no read yet. thank you all! speed doesn't work.

LowAdRevenue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LowAdRevenue »

Thanks for the hacks! I have a problem, when I use the try all vehicles, max all vehicles and pro all vehicles, and I try playing a race, the game crashes in the loading screen for the race. How can I fix this?

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

best table ever im top 3 in all game playing options without been on CB i have the ultimate champion league stable with my free token cars that i can use everywhere in game as i bought them legally it took me over 50 accounts to find out what works and what sends you to CB

my question is has anyone figured out how to use change car option how it works and what does it do ?

fkw123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fkw123 »

Neilson wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 am
best table ever im top 3 in all game playing options without been on CB i have the ultimate champion league stable with my free token cars that i can use everywhere in game as i bought them legally it took me over 50 accounts to find out what works and what sends you to CB

my question is has anyone figured out how to use change car option how it works and what does it do ?
Letting you know that just attaching CE to the Asphalt process now gets you into CB. And here are the other things that get you into CB:

- Stop time (permanent ban and progress reset punishment)
- Stop all vehicles (CB 2 weeks)
- Stop all traffic (CB 2 weeks)
- Ghost mode + Ghost mode no flash (permanent ban and progress reset punishment)
- Unlimited nitro etc. (CB 2 weeks)

Stop spreading fake info, attaching to process gets you to CB, using any option mostly results in permanent ban + progress reset.

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

i use ghost mode no flash daily for everything and dont even have cb

the other things i would never use
CE works fine no cb try another account i think sumbody snitched on your account and got tagged you will see a8 close once you open CE if that hapened

ps

racing a8 is not the game for me anymore since i never lose a race on purpose

my game is now trying to figure out how to cheat without getting cb and i think i mastered it already with the new tables

here is a tip if you get sector 8 on mp and you cheating dont use the portals its better to quit or lose race then to get banned or cb

fkw123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fkw123 »

Neilson wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:45 am
Bro, not possible. When was the last time you attached CE to the A8 process? And when did you last use Ghost-mode-no-flash? Either of those would have got you banned within a day or two (latest game version).

I think you might have used it a month back or so, not recently (as in in the last few days).

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

the last time would be right now i play all day at least 20 hours

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

fkw123 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:42 am
Neilson wrote:
Bro, not possible. When was the last time you attached CE to the A8 process? And when did you last use Ghost-mode-no-flash? Either of those would have got you banned within a day or two (latest game version).

I think you might have used it a month back or so, not recently (as in in the last few days).

try another account its not CE its your account i got one of my testing accounts on cb two days ago and it shuts down when i open CE

open A8 now right away minimize to small screen dont hide it now open CE and select cheats make A8 large again and play

all my other about 100 accounts work fine its just that one doing it

fkw123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fkw123 »

Neilson wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:30 am
fkw123 wrote:
Neilson wrote:

try another account its not CE its your account i got one of my testing accounts on cb two days ago and it shuts down when i open CE

open A8 now right away minimize to small screen dont hide it now open CE and select cheats make A8 large again and play

Ok. But I don't understand this full-screen thing. I always play A8 in Windowed mode (1280x720 window), with CE running in parallel, is that a problem?

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

fkw123 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 am
Neilson wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:30 am
fkw123 wrote:

Ok. But I don't understand this full-screen thing. I always play A8 in Windowed mode (1280x720 window), with CE running in parallel, is that a problem?
1280x720 ??? you must be using old pc just dont hide it just minimize it if you hide it it shuts down i use wpd software blocking all spyware and telemetry and im als able to stop select processes from windows at will with another sw

but as i said it only happens on 1 of my accounts and its from Gl not from windows or windows updates its the game closing because of account

make a new outlook email save you account that closes down and make new one you see new one will not shut down with CE

i forgot to say you need to goto credential manager and delete A8 from left option only leave the right option alone now go make new account and restore purchases if you made them that how i purchase 1 car in 1 account and restore purchase for all my other accounts so 1 pay more than 100 uses woohooo