Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront 1.013.0 +18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anton77
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront 1.013.0 +18

Post by anton77 »

please update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kilnham
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kilnham »

Hello everyone
Made a table for myself, may be useful for someone
Tested on v1.022.0
Attachments
CallToArms_GatesOfHell_v1.022.0_STEAM.CT
(10.26 KiB) Downloaded 2458 times

sendadak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sendadak »

Could you add unlimited health for inf and tank, unlimited ammo, and unlimited stamina for the 1.022 version please

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

sendadak wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:06 pm
Could you add unlimited health for inf and tank, unlimited ammo, and unlimited stamina for the 1.022 version please
The gideon table still works all scripts from what I've been testing. it just doesn't have an infinite life effect for vehicles

sendadak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sendadak »

Like is it still works to version 1.022?

Russo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Russo »

Grettings from Uruguay....thanks a lot for everythings what do you do for us...sorry .If I didn't write well this exprection in English because in my very small country is spanish my languaje natural..but I speak Portugues..Russian and little Dutch...

Alhanks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alhanks »

Jo Jim wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:17 pm
Meanwhile Gideon25 fixes his table, you can try this one for version 1.016.0. All creds to WhiteSnoop and Gideon25, i just have stolen their code.
Game version 1.016.0
Godmode:
True godmode for infantry and vehicles (w/o aircraft)
; enable all options to have completely immortal units
; 1. No HP decrease (original ~WhiteSnoop's cheat, but units die from fire, inside destroyed vehicle, fly in the air etc)
; 2. No blow wave affection - infantry don't fly in the air on blows
; 3. No death - in some specific case like being inside a blown vehicle or fly in the air can cause an instant death
; 4. No burning - no damage from Molotov (units and vehicle)
; 5. No damage from scene - added just in case (I haven't seen the case when a falling tree kills a unit)
; 6. No tracks affection - infantry don't pin down to the ground with vehicle tracks
; There are 7 more godmode addresses about GM, but I didn't find the source of damage. So just saved them in the code list for future.
; If you still see the casualties on mission statistics (campaign, not conquest) then "greens" have died (greens=allies).
Infinite ammo:
; infantry and vehicle
; It has funny side effect - single ammo weapon/gun shoots like a machinegun (no reloading). A single mortar shoots a volley of 40-50 shells in 1 secs which makes the target area a wasteland. No armor survives such salvo. Poor Tigers... So I have made an alternative option for ammo which make the fight more realistic (retaining reload time)
Infinite clip/shell:
; infantry and vehicle
; You need to have at least 1 clip of bullets for a soldier weapon or 1 shell for a vehicle gun in their inventory. It won’t be depleted after reloading

Use Infinite ammo OR Infinite clip/shell. Together will work but i didn't tested well.

Infinite stamina:
; You will not run out of breath
; original ~WhiteSnoop's cheat, affects enemy soldiers too.
Infinite fuel:
; No need to stop for gas.
; original ~WhiteSnoop's cheat, affects enemy vehicles too.
Affect allies:
; GM and other cheats are applied to "greens". But they still can die due to scripted event (by design), and nothing can be done with it. Or or aircraft is shooted down. You will see casualties on mission statistics in such cases (e.g. Absolute 0 or Bustard Hunt).
It still works in the latest version! (except affect allies) Thank you.

BSWoolfe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BSWoolfe »

Hi gideon25! I understand that this topic is essentially about the second part of the game. But nevertheless, is there a chance to see from you a table on the original Call to Arms v1.228? Alas, everything that is here is very outdated. Mostly ammunition does not work on equipment - rockets, shells. And they are exactly what we need most of all. I will wait and hope.

jmg213
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmg213 »

its possible to update trainer for Version 1.026.1 ?

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

any chance of updating to 1.026.1 please

B4rb4ros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by B4rb4ros »

Please update to Game Version 1.026 ++

Thanks in advance...

Smiles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smiles »

Jo Jim wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:17 pm
Meanwhile Gideon25 fixes his table, you can try this one for version 1.016.0. All creds to WhiteSnoop and Gideon25, i just have stolen their code.
Game version 1.016.0
Godmode:
True godmode for infantry and vehicles (w/o aircraft)
; enable all options to have completely immortal units
; 1. No HP decrease (original ~WhiteSnoop's cheat, but units die from fire, inside destroyed vehicle, fly in the air etc)
; 2. No blow wave affection - infantry don't fly in the air on blows
; 3. No death - in some specific case like being inside a blown vehicle or fly in the air can cause an instant death
; 4. No burning - no damage from Molotov (units and vehicle)
; 5. No damage from scene - added just in case (I haven't seen the case when a falling tree kills a unit)
; 6. No tracks affection - infantry don't pin down to the ground with vehicle tracks
; There are 7 more godmode addresses about GM, but I didn't find the source of damage. So just saved them in the code list for future.
; If you still see the casualties on mission statistics (campaign, not conquest) then "greens" have died (greens=allies).
Infinite ammo:
; infantry and vehicle
; It has funny side effect - single ammo weapon/gun shoots like a machinegun (no reloading). A single mortar shoots a volley of 40-50 shells in 1 secs which makes the target area a wasteland. No armor survives such salvo. Poor Tigers... So I have made an alternative option for ammo which make the fight more realistic (retaining reload time)
Infinite clip/shell:
; infantry and vehicle
; You need to have at least 1 clip of bullets for a soldier weapon or 1 shell for a vehicle gun in their inventory. It won’t be depleted after reloading

Use Infinite ammo OR Infinite clip/shell. Together will work but i didn't tested well.

Infinite stamina:
; You will not run out of breath
; original ~WhiteSnoop's cheat, affects enemy soldiers too.
Infinite fuel:
; No need to stop for gas.
; original ~WhiteSnoop's cheat, affects enemy vehicles too.
Affect allies:
; GM and other cheats are applied to "greens". But they still can die due to scripted event (by design), and nothing can be done with it. Or or aircraft is shooted down. You will see casualties on mission statistics in such cases (e.g. Absolute 0 or Bustard Hunt).

Hey guys,

This one still works on the latest version of the game. I play on steam with both DLC's. So no need to update really as far as I can tell.

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

no longer working

Jo Jim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jo Jim »

Smiles wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 am
This one still works on the latest version of the game. I play on steam with both DLC's. So no need to update really as far as I can tell.
Unlikely it works, those offsets changes even in case of minor game updates.

Sorry, I can't update the table. I am not table maker, preparing that one took me 4 months, considering i had reused 70% other ppl work.
And don't have the game. Hope some good table maker would step in and update. :!:

kiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kiro »

when i download arch , said computer this is dangerous.