Dungeon Defenders Awakened

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RebelMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dungeon Defenders Awakened

Post by RebelMods »

Ok, this is a work in progress. Making a table for this game is rough. I was going to wait till I had everything done but since allot of people seem to be wanting this I figured I better get it out before a patch breaks it and you all can get some use out of it.

FAQ:
Q: Can I use online?
A: I don't know I didn't try but i wouldn't unless you want to get flagged and unable to join groups.

Q: If I play online will I get flagged?
A: YES

This Table was made for offline mode only. Your account will be flagged if you use this online. This means you will not be able to join anymore groups unless its with other people that are flagged for cheating. To make it worse your friends cant join you either or they will be auto flagged just by joining you. Please use in offline mode only.

Here is a list of all the cheats so far. As I said I am still working on this table.. But I wanted to get something out for you all to use.

I hope you enjoy it..
This game took a lot of work to get this far

Current Games Ver. 2.0.0.26619
List Of Cheats:
Spoiler
[*]Player Name
[*]Playerbase
[*]Player HUD
[*]Equiped Weapon

[*]Weapon Damage
[*]Weapon Damage Alt
[*]Weapon Knockback
[*]Weapon Elemental Damage
[*]Weapon Crit Chance
[*]Weapon Crit Bonus
[*]Weapon Projectile Speed
[*]Weapon Projectile Count
[*]Weapon Reload Speed
[*]Weapon Projectile Clip Size
[*]Weapon Ammo
[*]Weapon Block
[*]Weapon Charge Rate
[*]Weapon Attack Rate

[*]Towers

[*]Tower Dmg Bonus
[*]FusionTowerTiers

[*]Player Stats

[*]Player Speed
[*]Attack Rate
[*]Damage Knockback (Effects Towers As Well)
[*]Hero Casting Rate
[*]Hero Crit Chance
[*]Hero Crit Bonus
[*]Ability One Dmg
[*]Ability Two Dmg
[*]Rift Armor
[*]Rift Bonus Stat
[*]Max Mana
[*]Hero Bonus Projectile Count
[*]Jump

[*]Jump Max Count
[*]Jump Current Count (Lock 0 for Inf Jump)

[*]XP
[*]Level

[*]Skill Points

[*]Unspent Stat Points

[*]Mission

[*]<-Will not populate till in a mission ->
[*]Stats

[*]StartOnWave
[*]CurrentWave
[*]NumWaves
[*]StartingWave
[*]EnemiesRemainingInWave
[*]EnemiesCurrentlyAlive
[*]CurrentPhaseTimeRemaining
[*]CurrentBossCountdownTimeRemaining
[*]TotalEnemiesInWave
[*]GearMaxQualityOverride
[*]bIsGameWon
[*]bIsGameOver

[*]Crystal Health 1000M
[*]Defence Units

[*]Max Allowed Defense Units
[*]Current Active Defense Units

[*]Mana (Hit M To Update)

[*]Set World Speed
[*]Skill Level
Updates:

Update: DDS-Win64-Shipping Ver2.0.0.26619 - V2.CT
Spoiler
-Added gold values for all 525 armor slots. You can now change the value of any or all armor pieces in your inventory and sell for gold
-Fixed the Crystal give 1000M health in all missions. Was not working on the higher level missions previously. Now it should work in all lvls
-Added a few more misc. pointers. Things like max Enemies on field and a few others.

If you like the table please give a thumbs up. This game is a ton of work. Adding 525 pointers for gold alone took hours.
Enjoy guys
DDS-Win64-Shipping Ver2.0.0.26619 - V3
Spoiler
- Added more skill point edits. You can now put in the amount you want rather then adding points one at a time. Be sure to spend 1 point in each slot to force it to stick
- Added Pet Dmg value
- Added a few more tower values
- Added a few hero values
- Redid some menu's to make it more organized

Enjoy everyone
DDS-Win64-Shipping Ver2.0.0.26619 - V4
Spoiler
Added Player Max Health
Added Player Unlimited Mana

Enjoy Everyone

UPDATED 11 February 2022:

New Options

Infinite Health
Infinite Mana
Green Gems
Level
Rune Power Points
XP
Unlimited Gold

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DDS-Win64-Shippingfrf.CT
(1.28 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Last edited by RebelMods on Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.

heftycool98
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dungeon Defenders Awakened

Post by heftycool98 »

your cheat table working thanks

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

-Added gold values for all 525 armor slots. You can now change the value of any or all armor pieces in your inventory and sell for gold
-Fixed the Crystal give 1000M health in all missions. Was not working on the higher level missions previously. Now it should work in all lvls
-Added a few more misc. pointers. Things like max Enemies on field and a few others.

If you like the table please give a thumbs up. This game is a ton of work. Adding 525 pointers for gold alone took hours.
Enjoy guys

heftycool98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by heftycool98 »

hey it working i have a request can you add current mp pointer or inf mp for hero that will be great help if i want to use for battle

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

heftycool98 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:42 pm
hey it working i have a request can you add current mp pointer or inf mp for hero that will be great help if i want to use for battle
Max Mana is already there under player stats.. just X is and set to 999999999.. and mana will never go down

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

heftycool98 wrote:
If your talking about the mana currency that there as well.. go to mission.. mana.. X it and set to 999999 (6-9's) and hit M to collect it all

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Version 3 is out
DDS-Win64-Shipping Ver2.0.0.26619 - V3

- Added more skill point edits. You can now put in the amount you want rather then adding points one at a time. Be sure to spend 1 point in each slot to force it to stick
- Added Pet Dmg value
- Added a few more tower values
- Added a few hero values
- Redid some menu's to make it more organized

Enjoy everyone

heftycool98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by heftycool98 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:13 pm
heftycool98 wrote:
If your talking about the mana currency that there as well.. go to mission.. mana.. X it and set to 999999 (6-9's) and hit M to collect it all
i an talking about hero mp the one hero use to ativated the power like mana blast or orther power

Ninja321123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninja321123 »

Thanks for your work.
How does the GearMaxQualityOverride work?
I noticed that if set too high, it drops armor and items with lvl req 105, thats not normally in the game atm.

All I am interrested in, is getting close to max upgrades, and maybe also be able to edit the armor/weapon bonus rolls, ie. Sunder Armor, set bonus etc.

Is that possible?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Ninja321123 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:49 pm
Thanks for your work.
I noticed that if set too high, it drops armor and items with lvl req 105, thats not normally in the game atm.

All I am interrested in, is getting close to max upgrades, and maybe also be able to edit the armor/weapon bonus rolls, ie. Sunder Armor, set bonus etc.

Is that possible?
Im not sure. I dont even see that in my script. It might be something removed that wasnt working in the older script. As of right now i have yet to get into editing gear.. im not sure how possible it is honestly

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

heftycool98 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:05 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:13 pm
heftycool98 wrote:
i an talking about hero mp the one hero use to ativated the power like mana blast or orther power
Ill add it in next version

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Version 4 is out
DDS-Win64-Shipping Ver2.0.0.26619 - V4

Added Player Max Health
Added Player Unlimited Mana

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:30 pm
Ninja321123 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:49 pm
Thanks for your work.

Is that possible?
Im not sure. I dont even see that in my script. It might be something removed that wasnt working in the older script. As of right now i have yet to get into editing gear.. im not sure how possible it is honestly
Ahh ok i found it.. so as far as i know it ups the quality of the gear dropped. The current cap in the game is 105 so it makes sense that if you max that number out you get high lvl gear to drop

Ninja321123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninja321123 »

105 is max level.

Gear ups can do all the way up to 450+ I believe.
But that setting; If set to 9999999, it drops items with stats that says 999k.
If set till around 4500, it seems to drop the "normal" highest levelish equipment. However if set till 5000, it starts to drop armor with a levelrequirement of 105. Which is VERY rare in the current game, as in SUPER rare.
So I was curious about what it actually is, you're messing with, when altering that stat. =)

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Ninja321123 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm
105 is max level.

Gear ups can do all the way up to 450+ I believe.
But that setting; If set to 9999999, it drops items with stats that says 999k.
If set till around 4500, it seems to drop the "normal" highest levelish equipment. However if set till 5000, it starts to drop armor with a levelrequirement of 105. Which is VERY rare in the current game, as in SUPER rare.
So I was curious about what it actually is, you're messing with, when altering that stat. =)
I dont know.. i would say enjoy it then. I mean if your getting better then the rarest items i would think thats a good thing lol. As far as what exactly that value does i couldn't tell u anything more than its a drop modifier. Its just a value i found in the database so i added for u guys