Dungeon Defenders Awakened

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dungeon Defenders Awakened

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Keep an eye out. I should have the equipment editor finished in a few days.
You cant make your own items with it. But I have it working to change most of the stats and they stick even after relogging.
Just have to make pointer for all 525 item slots and each slot has about 50 pointer each.. So roughly 26,250 pointer to make.. So please be patient, it will take a bit of time. I have about 50 slots completed already

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Everything seems to still be working after todays patch to Ver 2.0.0.26675

If you find something i missed please let me know

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Version 4.5 is out
DDS-Win64-Shipping Ver2.0.0.26675 - V4.5

Checked the table after patch update and everything seems to be still working
Fixed some gold values that where off
Added 200 of the 525 pointers for the inventory editor. You can currently edit any item in those 200 slots
To edit items find the gold value and click the item edit on that section to edit the item. I wish there was an easier way to find the item you want to edit, but because everything in game is sorted rather than by slots the items move around so the best way ive found is to find the gold value to get the correct armor piece you want to edit.

I will work on getting the other 325 pointers done as i have time
File changed to a rar archive due to the file size being to large to upload now. There is no password.
Enjoy Everyone

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

Thank you so much for all your work into this :)

Ninja321123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninja321123 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:10 pm
Version 4.5 is out

Added 200 of the 525 pointers for the inventory editor. You can currently edit any item in those 200 slots
To edit items find the gold value and click the item edit on that section to edit the item. I wish there was an easier way to find the item you want to edit, but because everything in game is sorted rather than by slots the items move around so the best way ive found is to find the gold value to get the correct armor piece you want to edit.

File changed to a rar archive due to the file size being to large to upload now. There is no password.
Enjoy Everyone
Looks good!
But you can't change the actual value of the stats(Crit bonus, attack rate etc.), or the bonus rolls (Various bonuses like runspeed %, or sunder armor mod etc.)

Toying with it, but I already crashed the game 4 times doing it. :'D

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Ninja321123 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:18 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Version 4.5 is out

Enjoy Everyone
Looks good!
But you can't change the actual value of the stats(Crit bonus, attack rate etc.), or the bonus rolls (Various bonuses like runspeed %, or sunder armor mod etc.)

Most of the values work.. some i wasnt sure what they did but added anyways in case they where useful. Ive edited 90% of the weapon stats using the editor and they stick so i know most do work. The really tried hard to make the items hard to hack this time around.. so did the best i could

Ninja321123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninja321123 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:22 pm
Ninja321123 wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:
Version 4.5 is out

Enjoy Everyone
Looks good!

Most of the values work.. some i wasnt sure what they did but added anyways in case they where useful. Ive edited 90% of the weapon stats using the editor and they stick so i know most do work. The really tried hard to make the items hard to hack this time around.. so did the best i could
Hmm, maybe I looked the wrong place then.
I can't change the values, only what kind of stats it says is on.
I can make the green stats go higher %, but I can't change what it is. To switch out for example movement speed, with mp5 regen.
But the yellow I don't see any value at. I see the weapon-attack rate etc, but no where to edit the value of it.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Ok.. so for the green values i dont see anywhere to be able to change them.. so as of now you can only change the actual value of the stat and not change the stat to something esle

For the yellow values your just not going deep enough.. [X] the value you want to modify to open up the stats inside.
For example your want to edit attribute 1
[X] Attribute Type 1 <---- X box to open sub menue
[ ] Attribute Value 1 <--- Changes the value of the attribute
[ ] Attribute Upgrade Levels 1 <---- How many upgrades you have in attribute
[ ] Attribute Level Up Bonus 1 <---- How many bonus's applies to attribute. Should be same number as Attribute Upgrade Levels 1

Ok now if you want to add stats. I believe weapons can have 3 and armor can have 4
[ ] Stat Data Values Size <----- These are the amount of stats on the weapon
[ ] Stat Data Values Sizes <---- Needs to be the same as stat above

So let say you have 3 yellow values on said armor piece
Fortify
Power
Def. Rate

As you can see its missing range.. Well we can add range.. so lets look at an example
[ ] Stat Data Values Size value = 4
[ ] Stat Data Values Sizes value = 4
[ ] Attribute Type 1 Value = Fortify
[ ] Attribute Type 2 Value = Power
[ ] Attribute Type 3 Value = Def. Rate
[ ] Attribute Type 4 Value = ???? Whatever this is for example
[ ] Attribute Type 5 As you can see Size and Sizes is 4 so anything here and below is not calculated
[ ] Attribute Type 6
[ ] Attribute Type 7
[ ] Attribute Type 8
[ ] Attribute Type 9
[ ] Attribute Type 10

Well in this example the first 3 values would be our fortify, power, Def.rate
The 4th value could be anything.. maybe an elemental type.. or whatever.. doesnt matter.. we see the size and sizes is 4.. so we dont want to change attribute 4
So we go to attribute 5.. Change that attribute to Range
Now change Size and Sizes to 5 so the game knows to look for a 5th value..

[ ] Stat Data Values Size value = 5
[ ] Stat Data Values Sizes value = 5
[ ] Attribute Type 1 Value = Fortify
[ ] Attribute Type 2 Value = Power
[ ] Attribute Type 3 Value = Def. Rate
[ ] Attribute Type 4 Value = ???? Whatever this is for example
[X] Attribute Type 5 Value = Range <--- We changed this to Armor Range since its the one we are missing
[ ] Attribute Value 5 <--- Changes the value of the attribute to whatever you want it to be
[ ] Attribute Upgrade Levels 5 <---- How many upgrades you have in attribute
[ ] Attribute Level Up Bonus 5 <---- How many bonus's applies to attribute. Should be same number as Attribute Upgrade Levels 1

[ ] Attribute Type 6 As you can see Size and Sizes is now 5 so anything here and below is not calculated
[ ] Attribute Type 7
[ ] Attribute Type 8
[ ] Attribute Type 9
[ ] Attribute Type 10

Ok i hope this clears things up.. Its not to hard but I can see how it can be confusing the first time

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Ninja321123 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:31 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Ninja321123 wrote:

Looks good!

I can make the green stats go higher %, but I can't change what it is. To switch out for example movement speed, with mp5 regen.
But the yellow I don't see any value at. I see the weapon-attack rate etc, but no where to edit the value of it.
Let me know if the example above helped or not

Ninja321123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninja321123 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Ninja321123 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:31 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Let me know if the example above helped or not

You are completely right, I wasen't going deep enough. User error! =)

Too bad about not being able to change the bonuses though. (Green)
Those are basicly the farm atm. :-D

h2obenta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by h2obenta »

LOL I edited something on my pet and now I get crash everytime I try to log in >_<

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

h2obenta wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:33 pm
LOL I edited something on my pet and now I get crash everytime I try to log in >_<
Always... Always make a backup of your save before using any item editor in any cheat table..

Just delete the same and start a new game... Will be easy to get back with the table

Save is located in:
C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DDS\Saved\SaveGames

h2obenta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by h2obenta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:56 am
h2obenta wrote:
Always... Always make a backup of your save before using any item editor in any cheat table..

Just delete the same and start a new game... Will be easy to get back with the table

Save is located in:
Thank you!
It worked out <3

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

h2obenta wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:09 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:56 am
h2obenta wrote:

Save is located in:
Thank you!
It worked out <3
Np.. be sure to make a backup before you edit items again

Kronaxo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kronaxo »

hey can u update the table ?