Humankind

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind

Post by Whisperer »

fearlessness wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:05 pm
I had a similar error when I made a new unit with "Modify Unit Experience Gain" enabled.
I got the error as well and did have that option enabled. I don't think I got it on a new game, only on a loaded game. Doesn't really bother me as it stays in the background and doesn't prevent the table from working.

In other news, does anybody know if the table still works on the newer versions? I've been reluctant to update since I really love it.

And yes, the speed thing is horrible and is probably the primary reason to stop playing after a while. I have to wonder if the game would have been released a year sooner if the beta-testers had access to speed options. :)

And @heir you are correct that the infinite movement script likely only works on actively selected units. So once you switch units it will empty out its moves and stop. But the author did state that there is a per-unit bool for infinite movement. Have you tried setting that? If it is per unit, then the unit would keep moving even if it is not selected. Just don't set it to auto-explore or you will never get to the next turn.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

The "no pollution gain" script don't work anymore (i can't check it)

xanderptr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xanderptr »

Dont work after update.

Fenixxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fenixxx »

Is the author still playing this? Needs an update.

BYONE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BYONE »

my dear one! N E E D UPDATE! :sleep:

SoulB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoulB »

well, i used it yesterday and some stuff didn't work, but the pointers worked mostly and allowed for some nice fun