EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.0.34616] v3 *Fixes/Adds* June 29, 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.0.34616] v3 *Fixes/Adds* June 29, 2023

Post by gideon25 »

NOTE: Table Will Auto-Attach if Game is already running

v.1.0.34616 (v3)
1. FIXED: One hit kill(s) taking effect when not activated
2. ADDED: [X] <== See All objects (everything) in the HUD (Including Hidden Objects): This Script is under [X] <== Misc Cheats

NOTE:
1.0.34616 PDB file (Goes in your EVERSPACE™ 2\ES2\Binaries\Win64 folder - its where the ES2-Win64-Shipping.exe file is located). Some scripts (like a few in the Miscellaneous section use this file so you need it for those few scripts)
[Link]
password: fearless

This is the pdb file from the 1.0.34616 GOG version of the game. Some steam versions don't have it so you can try this one. IF it doesn't work, out of luck.

v.1.0.34616 (v2)
1. Fixed [X] <== Cruise and Jump Warnings - Ignore All (was not working properly)
2. Fixed an error with [X] <== Device Cooldown/Infinite Device & Ultimate Duration/Ultimate 1 Kill Charge
3.ADDED: XP Multiplier, Mission Reward Credit Multiplier and Mission Reward Renown Multiplier.

v1.033691 DONE:Preliminary Version
Props to Master_Builder and his table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14966&start=135

The table gave me some ideas so thanks!

So this is by far the most complex/largest table I have ever attempted. With the most complex scripts. I can still get some crashes so this is a preliminary release. I need everything tested to see what script(s) crash the game and how. Follow the instructions in the table.

1. For the ship Editor must leave a map(system) and either reenter or enter a different system to take effect.
2. Various other things may also require entering/reentering or enemies freshly spawned to take effect.

LootSploder (This is from ONE Enemy):

FIXED Tier IV Ships Now "TRUE" Tier 4 (Golden Color):

This one Took a LONG TIME so Gimme some REP people :P!

v1.033691
This one was Tough/Massive So Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and you Use it!! :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ES2-Win64-Shipping_1.0.34616_G25(v3).CT
[v.1.0.34616] v3 Fixes and Adds
(681.53 KiB) Downloaded 1494 times
ES2-Win64-Shipping_1.0.33691_G25v1.CT
[v.1.0.33691] First Preliminary Version!
(673.5 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:04 am, edited 13 times in total.

kodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [v0.6.20298] (Zharkov: The Vortex Update)

Post by kodi »

Thank you very much for the table!

It really is an awesome project.

Just noticed something - if you enable the loot quality script, the legendaries are everywhere. However, sometimes it drops the quest item which goes straight to the quest item storage and it cannot be removed from there. Is there a chance to exclude quest items from normal drops?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

kodi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:59 pm
Thank you very much for the table!

It really is an awesome project.

Just noticed something - if you enable the loot quality script, the legendaries are everywhere. However, sometimes it drops the quest item which goes straight to the quest item storage and it cannot be removed from there. Is there a chance to exclude quest items from normal drops?
I have not played thru the story extensively and its true a LOT about the table needs to get tested.. I think it may have to do with the Loot drop Weights. Thats is the probability that certain things drop more often than others.. So its likely one of those categories are quest items.. But I don't see an item id that specifically says "Quest Items" so i will have to kind of look around. No promises I can find it.

Quick question since you are the first to give any feedback:
Other than quest items dropping and showing up in the quest item storage does it effect gameplay? I mean it doesn't keep you from completing a quest?
Im assuming everything else pretty much works with the table?

kodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kodi »

I downloaded the table just yesterday so didn't test it extensively yet, but everything else looks ok.

EDIT: I was trying to get a VI+ ship. I tried multiple times with leaving the system for prolonged period of time. I was able to get a ship with 5 passives, but handle characteristics, cargo space was reset when I launched the game next time.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

kodi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:07 pm
I downloaded the table just yesterday so didn't test it extensively yet, but everything else looks ok.

EDIT: I was trying to get a VI+ ship. I tried multiple times with leaving the system for prolonged period of time. I was able to get a ship with 5 passives, but handle characteristics, cargo space was reset when I launched the game next time.
Yes, the passives, Weapons slots and secondaries, Device Slots, Consumable slots will stick, but you will have to use the Direct ship hacks script and keep it on for the handling and speed. So just activate the Direct ship hacks at the main menu. The way to get the Cargo to stick is if you keep more items in your cargo than the ship+Cargo Unit can hold by default. So if your ship with its cargo unit can hold say 30 items total normally, than make sure to keep at least 31 items in cargo hold at all times, then the cargo size will stick because the game can't/won't delete items (which it would have to do to reset your cargo size.)

zxzh3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zxzh3 »

About unlock perks, I am not so sure whether I follow the steps in wrong way or the method not suitable for Terran's perk. After I active the cheat, all perks unlock, but my hanger is still 5. Have any idea?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

zxzh3 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:14 pm
About unlock perks, I am not so sure whether I follow the steps in wrong way or the method not suitable for Terran's perk. After I active the cheat, all perks unlock, but my hanger is still 5. Have any idea?
Well, I was only able to test it with the first companion..After saving and loading the savegame it does not work? Can you PM me a savegame before you unlock Terrans Perks? Ill take a look..

zxzh3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zxzh3 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm
zxzh3 wrote:
Well, I was only able to test it with the first companion..After saving and loading the savegame it does not work? Can you PM me a savegame before you unlock Terrans Perks? Ill take a look..
Here is my save without using the unlock. It is not like saving and saving problem, it just unlock the perk in the menu but not effect for my hanger. (I am not sure how to upload a sav file, so I upload a rar. Here is the password:123456)
Attachments
ES2_2021.08.31-00.07.56.rar
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 181 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

zxzh3 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:20 am
gideon25 wrote:
zxzh3 wrote:
Here is my save without using the unlock. It is not like saving and saving problem, it just unlock the perk in the menu but not effect for my hanger. (I am not sure how to upload a sav file, so I upload a rar. Here is the password:123456)
The game does not appear to be seeing the save.. May be best to just zip up the entire save folder and i will just swap it out for mine. Each save has another file that says Preview, plus there is some Metadata.sav file in the folder as well..

HazzyDevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HazzyDevil »

zxzh3 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:20 am
gideon25 wrote:
zxzh3 wrote:
You need to provide two files for others to use your save. You are missing the "ES2_PREVIEW..." file in this case.

SR51
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SR51 »

I need your help. What should I do to make legendary drop works? I kept getting superior drops instead, the red one. I tick the "Set Legendary drop" option and the one below it and I still keep on getting red drops.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

SR51 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:49 am
I need your help. What should I do to make legendary drop works? I kept getting superior drops instead, the red one. I tick the "Set Legendary drop" option and the one below it and I still keep on getting red drops.
It was back around 0.5 or so when they removed legendary drops from the loot tables. They said something like them being included in earlier versions was a mistake.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

SR51 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:49 am
If you are using 0.6.20298 then it should work fine if you follow the directions in the top post and the table. If you are using the latest version that just came out a few days ago, you will have to wait until I get my hands on it and can update the table to see whats changed and if its even possible with the new version or not. I don't see any releases for it to download so until I find a download for it or someone PM me links to a zipped/rar of the whole game folder..well then I can start trying to update.

SR51
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SR51 »

I tested it with the Steam version of latest update, i think most works except for the Legendary drop which as Master_Builder said that it was removed from the loot table, i think that's why i kept getting Red drops.

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:30 pm

If you are using 0.6.20298 then it should work fine if you follow the directions in the top post and the table. If you are using the latest version that just came out a few days ago, you will have to wait until I get my hands on it and can update the table to see whats changed and if its even possible with the new version or not. I don't see any releases for it to download so until I find a download for it or someone PM me links to a zipped/rar of the whole game folder..well then I can start trying to update.
So how do I PM you?