EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.0.34616] v3 *Fixes/Adds* June 29, 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [v0.8.25327] (Stingers Debut) **UPDATED!**

Post by michaelanglo.l »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:33 pm
Updated to [v0.8.25327] (Stingers Debut)
1. Fixed Scripts and Pointers
2. I did not have time to test all the loot weights..So they have not changed. Might be a few weird spawns here or there...
3. Did not add or do anything to or with Catalysts.
[4. Due to the way they changed crafting the script:
[X] <== Set Legendary Item Spawns [Enable in Main Menu] (Loot Drops, Pickups from Containers, Merchant Inventory,Crafting, etc.)
MUST be DEACTIVATED in order to unlock the different blueprint tiers when you dismantle things. If you activated it and used the item spawns script, then you have to CLOSE the game COMPLETELY and restart game and not activate the spawn script or the blueprints from item dismantling won't work.. So basically just unlock all the blueprints you want first before activating the legendary spawner.
thanks for updating,and most of it works agian, great work! but i have some problem.
1.the'legendary item spawn' seems make some of items be orange while it shouldn't be. such as the earth wines or materials. and another thing is, my account has every blueprint but it will delete all blueprints.
Then the legendary item is a fake one, it seems only when clearing legendary site can we get the true legendary items with unique name.
2.i can not activate 'craft update all'
3.the 'craft for free' can craft without materials, but if i have materials it will still be cost.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GrammarLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrammarLord »

I've a problem with the missions, I don't know what triggered it but I can't see any mission and in space I can't go anywhere...I mean there is no waypoint to go, even if I set one on the map. Any ideas?
LoL even the main mission is gone and I can't go back to homebase. D: It just f#cked up my save completely :shock:

EDIT:
Craft for free + Craft upgrade options somehow messing up the missions.
Legendary drops are just visuals.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

GrammarLord wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:40 pm
I've a problem with the missions, I don't know what triggered it but I can't see any mission and in space I can't go anywhere...I mean there is no waypoint to go, even if I set one on the map. Any ideas?
LoL even the main mission is gone and I can't go back to homebase. D: It just f#cked up my save completely :shock:

EDIT:
Ok, Im still getting my system put back together (just had to reinstall windows)..So I will have to dig back into it. Seems like they changed the crafting/spawning stuff more than I thought. Should be (hopefully sometime in the next few days).

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

GrammarLord wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:40 pm

EDIT:
About the fast travel: this seems to be because of the "ship hacks/ remote handling". Turn it off(and save/reload) and you will be fine.
I have not had any problems with craft for free.
I have had problems with legendaries/spawn options, where it would spawn a mission item and then crash my computer(bsod). That also seems to have caused a lot more problems on my comp, like messing up my start menu(finally repaired it after some long nights of troubleshooting)....so be careful with that one.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Hey is this will work for V0.8.25412?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

xspeed wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:57 am
Not sure. Pretty soon I am going back to the drawing board so to speak and redoing or deleting some of the scripts that still aren't fixed or causing issues. When I do that (hopefully soon in the next week), I will make sure its updated to very curent version.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:21 am
xspeed wrote:
Not sure. Pretty soon I am going back to the drawing board so to speak and redoing or deleting some of the scripts that still aren't fixed or causing issues. When I do that (hopefully soon in the next week), I will make sure its updated to very current version.
Okay thx for the answer :)

RenChao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RenChao »

V0.8.25412
Weapon hacks are unstable. Used them when I was piloting drone carrier and the game crashes when loading sequence happens. Same with legendary spawn rates.

furkan_1227
Cheater
Cheater

Post by furkan_1227 »

@gideon25 Thank you, your table works great! If you don't mind, I have one request. If it isn't too difficult could you please add instant shop refresh/restock cheat? I want it so I can find a cool looking ship without playing the game for 100s of hours. I looked at steam forum and devs don't seem to be interested in adding ship customizations any time soon.
Edit: I've reached level 10 and "All Items Always Undamaged, Never Modified, & Can be Used With Any Level" cheat stopped working. It was working perfectly, I don't know why it stopped. I can't level up my level 9 equipment, tried restarting the game but still doesn't work.

b1ackhand5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b1ackhand5 »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:26 pm
  • Craft Upgrade ALL (Including Superior) Directly to Legendary + Add Max Bonus Attrribs: This will even alllow you to "re-upgrade" Legendaries to add Max (up to 5 depending on item) bonus attributes
Hey Thanks for the table.
Everything is working except for the above, can't activate the option.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

The other table found here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14966) directed me to this one; however, that table had a "get hover item" feature that's no longer working -- I was wondering since this one seems to be getting updated more frequently if this could also be included?

I've only got into the game and people seem to talk about setting the item to a "high level" and "adapting" it so any levels can use it -- can someone explain that?

Thanks!

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

dude gideon, youre simply great in making awesome tables, thanks a lot also for the updates, best wishes

could you update it to 0.8.2541 maybe? *smile

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:21 am
xspeed wrote:
Not sure. Pretty soon I am going back to the drawing board so to speak and redoing or deleting some of the scripts that still aren't fixed or causing issues. When I do that (hopefully soon in the next week), I will make sure its updated to very curent version.
Any ETA for the update?

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

the new update 0.9028028 destroied it, waiting for update

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »