EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.0.34616] v3 *Fixes/Adds* June 29, 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fuc847
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [v0.8.25327] (Stingers Debut) **UPDATED!**

Post by fuc847 »

any possible updates for latest GOG build?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Depache
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Depache »

so i feel dumb for asking but after reading the lua code i cant figure out how to just get the loot drops to work. the newest update killed the table but if i can get the loot table to spawn legendary i would be so happy. any ideas?

exp: the initial LuaCall is for all the attributes but if i turn off even one it just wont do anything even auto link. so i tried to just search for the hex lines for the code for changeing loot tables but that just could not be found. (maybe that was part of the update?)

any help with this table would be appreciated ^_^

kharaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kharaa »

Anyone we could see this updated to the latest version? <3?

kanifeli
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kanifeli »

i would love an update. Anyone able to reach Gideon to check if the table can be updated?

RyRuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyRuk »

Hello all. First off, no this is not an update to Gideon's table as I have only been learning CE and assembly for about a week now and have limited experience. Have figured somethings out though. The table attached below is so you can enhance your stats without using the mainframe points. Basically, once you get one point enable the script and enhance and reduce one of the attributes until you have 5 points. Now you can enhance all of them up to max and it won't go down. It's a minor thing but plan to have it give 2-4x amount of attributes to where it is considered 100% instead of 25% when at max. Plus I didn't see this in gideon's or other peoples table so figured I'd add on to it.

Secondly, Gideon's table "technically" semi works for v10.30179 however you need to comment out all the health, armor and shields portion of the first script to enable it. But I have yet to test if not enabling it and just removing the option to auto hide, enables the rest to work or not. The other scripts work but others are clearly broken (mainly the rarity). However after testing, here are the ones which do work:

Pointers(creds and XP lvl does but need to change areas or gain xp to have it update; xp may as well)
Infinite Boost
Infinite Weapon Energy
Infinite Missiles/Secondary Ammo
Infinite Consumables
No device cooldown/Infinite device
Fast Light speed charge
More Ships for sale (at least I think it does since more II and III show up with 2-3 being superiors)
Dismantling item 2x unlocks blueprint

Otherwise, if use the ones listed above and the table mentioned below from the other forms for the free crafting, can still play the game with general ease.

OverunityX wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:55 pm
CrazyBear73 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:16 pm
Has there been any updates for the crafting or version 0.10.103.79.

I can't get the current table to load.

Thank you
If the pro tables arent working, you can have the mini one I use myself.
free missiles, item use, crafting.
for EA [0.10.30179]
Attachments
ES2-Win64-10.30179.CT
Only Mainframe attribute
(6.63 KiB) Downloaded 609 times

RyRuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyRuk »

Seems a bit more tinkering with Gideon's code and was able to decode at least the Hull/Health portion to get god mode for base hull/health as a life line.

Still comment out ALL of the shields and armor portions. Means anything like code2 or armors or shields. If it has it related, comment it out with // in front.
Change the hex code for health to: 41 0F 57 ? 48 8B ? 0F 28 F0
Then move down to the newmem1 section and change the first line from xorps xmm1,xmm10 to xorps xmm1,xmm11
Last part, go down to the DISABLE section and change the health code here to the same as above.
Once all changed click ok and should be good.

Now start up the game and should be able to enable the top script at the menu screen and once in your ship can click infinite hull. Now have god mode to not die. I needed this as I have to fly the drone and keep dying lol.

Until the main code gets updated (or get time to figure it out), at least on the crafting portion I have pointers for the rare and superior items so you can give yourself those items and start crafting superior once crafting is unlocked if starting from the beginning. I didn't do uncommon ones but can add those too since won't have those in the beginning. The rare and superior pointers have gone through at least 10-15 game loads and not changed. However I'll need to do the same amount of testing on the uncommon before including it. I'll see about updating my table to include the three pointers either tomorrow or Monday.

RyRuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyRuk »

The pointers I had for the crafting material are no good between saves. Started 3 new games and none of the pointers worked.
Since full release looks like it might be soon, going to pause any more updates and just focus on learning the code to be at a better spot when the release comes around.

Strobe2581
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Strobe2581 »

RIP

robokolega81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robokolega81 »

mvd76 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:18 pm
Hello to all, table is updated to work with the EVERSPACE 2 [v0.9.28183] for the MS GamePass version. Just started the game so is a work in progress; armor, hull, shields, etc seem to work. It is based on 'Stingers Debut' table and with the help of the training videos "Game Hacking 100 & 200 Series" from "fearlessrevolution" YT channel. Thanks guys!
Doesn't work can you do update?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Can't wait for the table update for the release :mrgreen:

Denton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denton »

Please update for the release version.

daim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by daim »

Hope this table gets updated

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

Any chance you could please update the table

kanifeli
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kanifeli »

there was mention of updating after v1 came out but not from Gideon. if anyone can reach him and ask it would be awesome but the person trying may take a bit to update as the table is very complex.

pavementApe1488
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pavementApe1488 »

Zanzer made a table for 1.0 here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24216 but it doesn't have god mode etc. because it is too difficult to make at the moment.