EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.0.34616] v3 *Fixes/Adds* June 29, 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [v0.8.25327] (Stingers Debut) **UPDATED!**

Post by acecel »

I'm so sad that gideon25 has created an awesome table with scripts that nobody else have but released it during early access and hasn't updated it for the official release, so much work he has spent on it for not be usable when everyone play the game :(
I obviously understand that he has probably other better things to do, and it's already awesome that he gave us this table, but still it's sad that today, when the most people are playing this game, nobody can use the crazy table he has created.

Please gideon25 if you have time to, could you update it, there is so many scripts that i would dream to be able to use :wub:
And yes i tried to update them myself but it's clearly out of my level/capabilities, sadly :oops:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Pls pls pls update this awesome table, Gideon!

darkness2793
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkness2793 »

This table looks fun as hell to bad its outdated :(

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Alex985 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:44 pm
You guys are pulling at my heartstrings :P

Whats wrong with this table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14966

I mean what did my old table have that his doesn't anyway? Also NOTE if things changed radically that means even if I updated there is no guarantee I can find the same options. It may just not be possible due to things being removed out of the game code completely,etc. Of course since so much stuff was added that means opportunity to add even more. I have 3 games ahead of me to update AFTER the two im updating now. BUT they are smaller and shouldn't take TOO much time.

I will have to push Red Solstice 2 Update back in order to push this one up..(thats another monster). Then there is Mad Games Tycoon 2 that I have to get to also. Sheesh.

HOWEVER, updating this MONSTER WILL most definitely take time. Ill tell you what though, When I begin the process of updating Ill post back to this thread and say I have started to update. Im a sucker for space games as everyone should know with my fsopen Table (freespace/Freespace 2), Starpoint Gemini 2, Starpoint Gemini Warlords,etc..). But this one is going to be a bear and will take many, many days as its just...so much :cry:

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

@gideon25 we bow to your mastery and thank you for your honesty. take your time. :)

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:37 pm
Alex985 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:44 pm
You guys are pulling at my heartstrings :P

Whats wrong with this table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14966

I mean what did my old table have that his doesn't anyway? Also NOTE if things changed radically that means even if I updated there is no guarantee I can find the same options. It may just not be possible due to things being removed out of the game code completely,etc. Of course since so much stuff was added that means opportunity to add even more. I have 3 games ahead of me to update AFTER the two im updating now. BUT they are smaller and shouldn't take TOO much time.

I will have to push Red Solstice 2 Update back in order to push this one up..(thats another monster). Then there is Mad Games Tycoon 2 that I have to get to also. Sheesh.

HOWEVER, updating this MONSTER WILL most definitely take time. Ill tell you what though, When I begin the process of updating Ill post back to this thread and say I have started to update. Im a sucker for space games as everyone should know with my fsopen Table (freespace/Freespace 2), Starpoint Gemini 2, Starpoint Gemini Warlords,etc..). But this one is going to be a bear and will take many, many days as its just...so much :cry:
i guess, what i like most about your table, is that it is cleaner. Easier to modify fast. Since most of the module changes don't last, you want to be able to quickly update them before a game(i play short stints, so a lot of updating).
Would it be a option to let the usual(infitine hull/shields etc) go, and just go for the finer stuff?
This is just a suggestion, to keep your workload from going overboard..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Get the full Preliminary version.
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun May 28, 2023 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.033691] WIP Prevew..

Post by assasin01 »

so far everything seems to work as intended...well done, sir.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

assasin01 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:55 am
so far everything seems to work as intended...well done, sir.
Yea, Im especially proud of the Crafting system hacks :P. So the unlocking all companion perks work and the companion perks do take effect? Btw, I have a LOT MORE stuff coming soon so check back here.

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

just started a new game to check the companion perk, but there seems to be a small snag.
Using your method on dax gave me a fully upgraded jump perk, but the other went red and i can't put resources in ?
I will try again to see if i can replicate the problem. Might have been because of the first "perk" (station upgrade).

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

yup, my impatient ass was to blame. don't use the campanion perk until you've upgraded/repaired the station...
All is well now :)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.033691] *V1*

Post by gideon25 »

v1.033691 DONE:Preliminary Version
NOTE: Table Will Auto-Attach if Game is already running

Props to Master_Builder and his table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14966&start=135

The table gave me some ideas so thanks!

So this is by far the most complex/largest table I have ever attempted. With the most complex scripts. I can still get some crashes so this is a preliminary release. I need everything tested to see what script(s) crash the game and how. Follow the instructions in the table.

1. For the ship Editor must leave a map(system) and either reenter or enter a different system to take effect.
2. Various other things may also require entering/reentering or enemies freshly spawned to take effect.

LootSploder (This is from ONE Enemy):

FIXED Tier IV Ships Now "TRUE" Tier 4 (Golden Color):

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

HAHAHA...i'm so glad you didn't go overboard with the features :) :) .....You beast.....
Guess i know what i'll be doing today :)...

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Thank you very much for your immense work, Gideon! And sorry for the insistence, I know there were other tables but yours was the one that first interested me (of course, I also thank the other table creators for their great work)

dethramel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dethramel »

I really appreciate all of the work that went into this table, and aside from a few issues it has worked great. However, the newest update seemed to have changed some things and now it won't load. Any chance to get this updated for 1.0.34616? Thanks!