EVERSPACE 2 [ v1.0.34616] v3 *Fixes/Adds* June 29, 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SARDAUKARU
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: EVERSPACE 2 [v0.8.25327] (Stingers Debut) **UPDATED!**

Post by SARDAUKARU »

table doesnt even load on 0.9.
can you update please ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

If/when u ever update this(ty btw) could u add option to swap out ship parts (Like the planned thing but not in game, just to switch body, wings, etc)

beterman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beterman »

any Update?

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Hi everyone. I edited the table and deleted the not working parts. It now works fine on my 0.9.28028.
All cheats related to health & armor and some others is not working.
Legendary items, unlock all color, unlock companion perks, duplicate items etc still working.
Attachments
ES2-Win64-Shipping.CT
0.9.28028 temporary table
(469.34 KiB) Downloaded 664 times

frostbite79
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frostbite79 »

Thanks a lot for sharing UncleAi !

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

Thanks for update, slight snafu though, with the ship options enabled(Either one, tier V(which are tier VI lol) and 'more ships' both prevent some ship parts from appearing, and tier I versions of the wings for some types (IE nemesis and predator for sent/interceptor) are forced (IE no tier III parts show for those versions)

Also, if u buy some ships then disable table, while they keep the VI+ (or VI) and all 5(Or 6) passives, they lose device slots (seems the ship is really a tI or tII but just gets more passives)

Messed up 12 hrs due to this and had to reload a save from the other day to revert.

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

UncleAi wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:37 pm
Hi everyone. I edited the table and deleted the not working parts. It now works fine on my 0.9.28028.
Legendary items, unlock all color, unlock companion perks, duplicate items etc still working.

thanks for sharing, but the old question is still here: the Legendary items seems just transfer all things to orange, after closing CE it will back to normal. And the tier5 ships will only change the name to VI and gives 6 passives, after closing CE it will be tier 3 (but the passives stills 6).
the official seems closed the spawn of unique legendary (which has its unique name) things so maybe you can just ingore it.

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

michaelanglo.l wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:26 pm
UncleAi wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:37 pm

thanks for sharing, but the old question is still here: the Legendary items seems just transfer all things to orange, after closing CE it will back to normal. And the tier5 ships will only change the name to VI and gives 6 passives, after closing CE it will be tier 3 (but the passives stills 6).
the official seems closed the spawn of unique legendary (which has its unique name) things so maybe you can just ingore it.
Its.. sorta useful, if u don't follow the instructions. (No, im serious lol)

Load the game, then enable the script(with all the sub options below main one) and go clear a few areas (your level or better if u can manage) and keep all the proto/starforged items, disable script (actually u prob have to exit the game after saving and re-launch it, somehow even with ce closed the legendary thing sticks around as long as game is running) then look over all the items you found, they keep the starforged/prototype modifier and at least 3 of bonuses(Seems random which 3 though) and even if they are downgraded to blue/green, you can upgrade htem again to get back the mods.

The script seems to give a MUCH, MUCH higher chance for proto/starforged stuff than only the legendary script, so can at least be used to farm better gear.

On that note though, should be weary about running script when looting containers. If you loot a container with some quest items (that spawn due to the script) some will hardlock/freeze the game (Won't freeze game if you loot said quest items from mob kills, only from containers) so don't 'take all' from containers till your sure they have no quest items (If they do just leave them there)

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

AtmaDarkwolf wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:18 am

Its.. sorta useful, if u don't follow the instructions. (No, im serious lol)

Load the game, then enable the script(with all the sub options below main one) and go clear a few areas (your level or better if u can manage) and keep all the proto/starforged items, disable script (actually u prob have to exit the game after saving and re-launch it, somehow even with ce closed the legendary thing sticks around as long as game is running) then look over all the items you found, they keep the starforged/prototype modifier and at least 3 of bonuses(Seems random which 3 though) and even if they are downgraded to blue/green, you can upgrade htem again to get back the mods.

The script seems to give a MUCH, MUCH higher chance for proto/starforged stuff than only the legendary script, so can at least be used to farm better gear.

On that note though, should be weary about running script when looting containers. If you loot a container with some quest items (that spawn due to the script) some will hardlock/freeze the game (Won't freeze game if you loot said quest items from mob kills, only from containers) so don't 'take all' from containers till your sure they have no quest items (If they do just leave them there)
well, prob you are right, the starforged/prototype things seems appears more(i haven't tset it much so maybe its just luck). but the real legendary things will have its unique name and some special bonuses(not simpliy attributes) ,i have got some in the elder version.
Then in a version the oficial said they closed the real legendary things, but my save still holds the real legendarys, just can not get new ones. so it's not eager to update.

xxay01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxay01 »

Help me!!! I don't know how to change "the VALUE option of equipment" when "Adjust loot and pickup" feature is ENABLE.

I had tried Fast Travel to UNION system from CETO system after ENABLE that feature from main menu and load game.
Or
I had ENABLE that feature from main menu, load game and fly to the jump gate to UNION system from CETO system, without joining any fight.

My two solution can't change "the VALUE option of equipment".
My VALUE option alway is Structure, Utility, Resistance... repeat.
I can't have a good item from this cheat.

I cleared all mission and sub, endgame before use this cheat, pls help!!

mvd76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mvd76 »

Hello to all, table is updated to work with the EVERSPACE 2 [v0.9.28183] for the MS GamePass version. Just started the game so is a work in progress; armor, hull, shields, etc seem to work. It is based on 'Stingers Debut' table and with the help of the training videos "Game Hacking 100 & 200 Series" from "fearlessrevolution" YT channel. Thanks guys!
Attachments
ES2-WinGDK-Shipping_0.9.28183_MS_mdal20220918.CT
(504.21 KiB) Downloaded 499 times

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

holy s**t, the new version deleted my real legendary items. Maybe they started the legendary spawning?

Pt.C
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pt.C »

0.10 now

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Any chance we'll see this updated? Can't attach the script since the update.

lobosan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lobosan »

@gideon25 I miss your CT :)
I totally suck at 3d space battle games but love ES2's beautiful "diablo in space" thing - sadly, easy mode is still too frustrating for me to have fun.