Axiom Verge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Axiom Verge 2

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Axiom Verge 2 (P2P/Epic/Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : 1.0.0 (Compatible with v1.0.2-v1.0.20) {This is for P2P/Epic version}

Editors
- Save Data *Hotkey Included* {I have added 3 Script Options if either one fails to activate}
- Cheat Values *Hotkey Included* {These are built in cheat values that can be modified}
- Default Cheat Values *Hotkey Included*

Note: Recommended opening the table ONLY after the save game loading is complete

Those boxes checked [X] are the most frequently used.
Extended Table
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.0.26 (Compatible with Build.9417174/Build.10518417)
- Save Data script and it's pointers offset revised
- This version is for Non-Steam/Steam
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AxiomVerge2 v1.0.26.CT
Non-Steam/Steam Version
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 722 times
AxiomVerge2 v1.0.0.CT
P2P/Epic Version
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:21 am, edited 12 times in total.

Silverrain2004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Axiom Verge 2

Post by Silverrain2004 »

Very Sad .. i have the P2P-Version.. but that table wont work :(

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Silverrain2004 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:29 pm
It might work. Try doing this. Open the game first and wait for it to load the level completely and then open the table. That's why I put a note above because of this issue.

Silverrain2004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silverrain2004 »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:37 pm
Silverrain2004 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:29 pm
It might work. Try doing this. Open the game first and wait for it to load the level completely and then open the table. That's why I put a note above because of this issue.
Yes i have tried that... First i have started the Game. Load my Savefile. After being loaded, i started CE. Then load
the Table ... after that tab into game... then use Numpads ...not working... tab out of the Game and Click the
several Cheat-Options.. not working :( ... i have another Table ... this Table is working well.. but i need Infinite Jump
but this Table that i use.. has no Infinite Jump :(

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Send you a PM.

Edit: He use the other script to activate the table. So now it works. There's a reason why I made 3 Options.
Last edited by ndck76 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liu-p
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liu-p »

thanks 👍

Silverrain2004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silverrain2004 »

Thank you very much @ndck76 :)

I have experimented with the Values a little bit, and all went fine :) i didst know how to use
the Save-Options, but now it went fine ;)

Scyber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scyber »

Sorry, but this table does not work - least for me it does not. I'm using the Steam version 1.0.0 and tried the latest cheat engine and a few older ones to verify and still cannot check any of the boxes, except the one that credits people. I cannot change values as well. I just want to basically screw around with heath, stamina, and skill points, but can't.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Scyber wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:18 am
Sorry, but this table does not work - least for me it does not. I'm using the Steam version 1.0.0 and tried the latest cheat engine and a few older ones to verify and still cannot check any of the boxes, except the one that credits people. I cannot change values as well. I just want to basically screw around with heath, stamina, and skill points, but can't.
Have you tried this. Open the game first and let it finish loading the save file at the checkpoint (wait for the animation to complete) and only then you open the CT table. Try each of the script options available. Select one by one until you can find the box you can click. This game behaves differently to CE compared to the others.

Scyber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scyber »

I have actually and still nothing. I always start the game then when game play begins I will open the Cheat Engine and click the top left to select the game, click yes and everything and still nothing. I have tried manually entering values which don't do anything either, as if the table does not register what I am looking for such as Skill Points. After the first two searches it shows nothing afterwards sadly. I've noticed this in some other games too like Record of Lodoss and the same applies there, only the tables boxes cannot be checked no matter what version of Cheat Engine I try, including older ones. I use the latest version and am not sure what to do at this point. Do you know which versions of Axiom Verge 2 the table works for? It seems there are a bunch of versions that do not work which make me wonder what version of the game actually works then because the only options are PC (which I use) and the game consoles.

baramburum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by baramburum »

What is that? it doesnt look lie a cheat table for me. Please sombody post the simple version

windowv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by windowv »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:00 am
Axiom Verge 2 (P2P/Epic/Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : 1.0.0 (Compatible with v1.0.2-v1.0.20) {This is for P2P/Epic version}

Editors
- Save Data *Hotkey Included* {I have added 3 Script Options if either one fails to activate}
- Cheat Values *Hotkey Included* {These are built in cheat values that can be modified}
- Default Cheat Values *Hotkey Included*

Note: Recommended opening the table ONLY after the save game loading is complete

Those boxes checked [X] are the most frequently used.
Extended Table
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.0.26 (Compatible with Build.9417174)
- Save Data script and it's pointers offset revised
- This version is for Non-Steam/Steam
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

[Link]

please updata this CT to 1.028 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: