Bigfoot (Steam) v4.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Bigfoot (Steam) v4.1

Post by jjcho849 »

Table For Bigfoot!

Cheats:

Jump Height

Number Of Jumps

Max Speed Walking

Max Speed Crouching

Max Speed Running

Max Speed Swimming

Health

Max Health

Flashlight Brightness

All Guns Ammo Clip

All Guns Recoil

All Guns Number Of Bullets In One Shot

All Guns Accuracy

All Guns Damage

Items Amount

Gravity Scale

Player Xpos

Player Ypos

Player Zpos

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Instructions: Check the box for player cheats hook and jump in the game to populate the values.

Note: This table works best in single player. If you attempt to use it in a public match only some cheats work and others make the game glitch out so proceed with caution in public matches.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Update: Working on 4.1 !!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Bigfoot.CT
(13.41 KiB) Downloaded 5732 times
Last edited by jjcho849 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scientwist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bigfoot (Steam) v4.0 Build ID 7,169,154

Post by Scientwist »

Looks like there was an update, Build 7,191,163

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Scientwist wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:05 am
Let me know if my table still works.

Scientwist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scientwist »

jjcho849 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:05 am
Scientwist wrote:
It's currently non-functional, it wont even let me activate the initial hook.
I even tried to make a few pointers but I've been out of making tables for so long I can't remember how to go about doing so. Even tutorials haven't shed much light. I know weapon ammo in the mag is separate between guns/items (haven't even tried the cameras, could cause weirdness) and it's all in byte which is strange to me. I can't find any 2 or 4 byte addresses so I'm gonna guess it's just byte. And I can't pointer scan for a byte addresses because it's not an option, just 4 byte, float and another I cant recall of the top of my head. I looked at your table with notepad++ and I saw [find_cheats] is that a script thing or part of the game engine?
Also, thank you for the table, BF himself is a bigassed bullet sponge.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Scientwist wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:59 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:05 am
Scientwist wrote:
It's currently non-functional, it wont even let me activate the initial hook.
I even tried to make a few pointers but I've been out of making tables for so long I can't remember how to go about doing so. Even tutorials haven't shed much light. I know weapon ammo in the mag is separate between guns/items (haven't even tried the cameras, could cause weirdness) and it's all in byte which is strange to me. I can't find any 2 or 4 byte addresses so I'm gonna guess it's just byte. And I can't pointer scan for a byte addresses because it's not an option, just 4 byte, float and another I cant recall of the top of my head. I looked at your table with notepad++ and I saw [find_cheats] is that a script thing or part of the game engine?
Also, thank you for the table, BF himself is a bigassed bullet sponge.
ok i will fix the hook then. yeah finding cheats for this was a bitch but i found this viewtopic.php?t=14414 which really helped me a lot so give it a go if you want :) . The find_cheats is my script it's an injection copy i used that symbol plus offsets to pull up the cheats.

Edit: my table worked fine for me dude did you follow my instructions and jump after checking the box? my script hooks into a jump property so jumping makes the values appear.

Scientwist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bigfoot (Steam) v4.0 Build ID 7,191,163

Post by Scientwist »

I did not know that hooks could work like that and I think I missed that part, imma give it a shot and see what happens. I'll report back what I find.
I tried to check the box first, but not jump first. I'll try that.

Edit: It is working, not sure why it wouldn't let me the first 6 or 8 time I tried but what ever. I did get a crash when trying to lock the item numbers and using a signal flare. And the flare gun doesn't work at all, even after I set the ammo amount to 1 or zero, it just breaks. That's ok though, 12 sticks of dynamite does the trick.

One more bit of weirdness is after the table is hooked, run speed and walk speed are the same and walk speed wont accept anything over 1024.

BlackEagle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlackEagle »

working for 4.1?

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

BlackEagle wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:00 pm
working for 4.1?
Yes it should be working.

ZenLo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bigfoot (Steam) v4.1

Post by ZenLo »

as far as my testing has gotten it seems the flashlight brightness doesn't work, I'm unsure if the no recoil works or not it seems to be reduced at the least idk how to use the all guns number of bullets in one shot but assuming i used it right, it crashes the game the accuracy thing crashes the game as well. I don't know much about how this works and I'm very much thankful for the options that do work I just figured I'd tell you what works and what doesn't and leave the rest up to you, I personally don't really care if you fix these or not I love it the way it is and again thanks so much for working hard on these. I hope you have a great day. :D

Darkkz11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkkz11 »

Hi, can you please give me the older version of bigfoot table cheat engine for bigfoot v. 4.0 hotfix 3
Thank you very much. :D

HackerMan1550
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HackerMan1550 »

Update for v4.2?

xxcthomasxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxcthomasxx »

The cheat table is not working at all. I am running version 4.1 build 3,538,192. The table will connect to the game and allow me to select character hook and jump hook. After selecting both it does not pull the game values and does not allow me to check/edit anything.

EDIT: I feel like an idiot. I read it wrong and was not jumping in game. Thought i only had to check the jump hook. The table is working but certain options such as gun damage cause the game to crash when i try to use them.