MoM: Caster of Magic for Windows (v 1.01.02)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MoM: Caster of Magic for Windows (v 1.01.02)

Post by gorsan »

all table was wrong for me
i found right adress for gold
compared it to the adress for wrong gold in table.

it is standart math after that
i added the difference to all wrong adresses in table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shaka-laka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaka-laka »

Thx Shapka85, but alas the game got updated yesterday, so now its version v1.03.00

shaka-laka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaka-laka »

Hi gorsan,
I can't figure out how to change the values to the new version. All I can change is gold, mana and remaining skill points. The other values dissapear after the second search, no matter which value type I choose.

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

if your version is 1.01.02
you can calculate math part from this site to change adresses (Hexadecimal Calculation—Add, Subtract, Multiply, or Divide)
just download the table then do the math from the gold value you find. add substract adress value.
[Link]

shaka-laka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaka-laka »

Well the game just opdated to version 1.03.00, so I have to start all over getting the different values.

I can find the following values and change'em:
Gold
Mana
Casting skill
and the books.
But I have no idea what to do in order to find the retorts of the spells in the game... How did you get/find those adresses?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table I built for 1.03.00 on GOG.com.

In order to use this table, you will need mgr.inz.Player's aobscan Nth result script from [Link].
I attached a copy here so you can just grab it from there.
Drop it into CE's AUTORUN dir and remove the .CT from the file name (keep the LUA extension though).
Without it, you will get an error.

My table includes an AOB script with the following features:
- Books; pointers to the player's spell books (during both CharGen or gameplay).
- Retorts; pointers to the player's traits (during both CharGen or gameplay). I do not recommend picking more than 5.
- Resources; pointers to the player's resources.
- Min. Gold; ensures you always have a min. amount of Gold.
- Min. Mana; ensures you always have a min. amount of Mana. Does not work during combat though.
- God Mode; as name suggests, your units cannot be damaged in combat.
- One Hit Kill; as name suggests, enemy units are killed instantly in combat. Hits that miss are unaffected.
- Infinite Combat Casting Skill; as name suggests, you will never run out of Casting Skill. You will still need Mana though.
- Infinite Combat Ammo; as name suggests, your units will never run out of ammo.
- Unpossess; instantly cancels the Possession effect (of the Death spell), so nobody can take control of your units. AI was driving me nuts with solo suicide units hijacking my army, so it had to be done.
- Last inspected City; basic pointers for the City last inspected.
- Last inspected Hero; basic pointers to basic stats of the hero's base instance. You must end your turn for the changes you made to take effect.
- Last inspected Unit; basic pointers to basic stats of the unit's base instance. You must end your turn for the changes you made to take effect.
- Last inspected Item; pointers to basic and magic enchantments that exist on the item you right-clicked the last in your vault (i.e. on an unequipped item).

The table is signed to prevent auto-attach prompt.
Any issues, you are on your own!
Enjoy!

Update #1
- Forgot to include the script required for Last inspected Hero; added.
Attachments
1FRCaster.CT
(94.58 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

When I try to run it, it says that this table is protected, and needs the Fearless Revolution app, is that normal?

shaka-laka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaka-laka »

Hmmm... I must be missin out on something, How do I drop it into the autorun dir and what do I do with that mgr.inz.Player's aobscan Nth result script that you mentioned?
The link you provided leads to Mechwarrior? Is that on purpose?
Yours sincerly Jacques

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:15 pm
Csimbi, did you find by any chance the values for individual spells?

Arkady
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arkady »

Hi,
first and foremost I wanted to say thanks to all y'all table makers for your work - much appreciated, truly - helps me rediscover the joy I had with some of those games playing them the first time around.

Second, does someone happen to have a current/working version of one of these tables?
the ones posted here seem to no longer work with the current version (v 1.04.04) of the game.
If someone wants to update their table or at least take a stab at it, that'd be just as well much appreciated.
Please and thanks

Have a good one, y'all

Edit:
nvm, got Csimbi's table working now;
modded win - and, by proxy, me - was being derpy...
Sorry for that.

FriendlyWizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FriendlyWizard »

I recently discovered MoM CoM for windows after having been on a few other gaming escapades for the last year or so, and although I still love playing it without any dirty cheat helps, sometimes a backstabbing, supposedly friendly wizard or two will suddenly attack one of your not so well defended cities and leave you in a few tight spots. Those are the few times I would love to decimate those backstabbing wizards' entire empire if you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I downloaded some of these CT files and was hopeful of destroying that pious wench Ariel's empire when I sadly realized that none of these CT files appear to work in v 1.04.06. Sadly, I'm guessing people are no longer working on any current cheats for current versions of the game. If any of you out there could throw me the excellent Godly ability of extremely powerful cheats that work in v 1.04.06, I will love you forever, and then Ariel and her self-righteous lying ways can burn in the hells I create for her, but if not I suppose no biggy.

dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk2020 »

shapka85 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:32 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:15 pm
Csimbi, did you find by any chance the values for individual spells?
Here's some additions to Csimbi table with spells
Caster.CT
(200.21 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

epiceuropean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epiceuropean »

Can verify that the tables posted by Csimbi and dk2020 still work as of 1.04.06, released 9/29/2022!

Thanks a lot!

akaBishop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akaBishop »

Hi,
I have a problem running the script - ends up with "Error:[string "find_Nth_Result_AOB('aobUnitGrabber',2,[=[ 00..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'find_Nth_Result_AOB')" - can you help me with that ?

My current game crashes when I try to enter research book (apprentice) so I guess it has something messed with 03s there

Mackus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mackus »

Hmm. despite following the instructions (copy to autorun), either table gives me an error
1FRCaster.CT by Csimbi gives me same problem that akaBishop has"
Error:[string "find_Nth_Result_AOB('aobUnitGrabber',2,[=[ 00..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'find_Nth_Result_AOB')
and Caster.CT by dk2020 gives me"
Error:[string "PROCESS_NAME = 'Caster.exe'..."]:13: attempt to index a nil value (field 'miuserdefinedsymbols')