Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (by SunBeam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (by SunBeam)

Post by Carriva »

table not working

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

thanks, works for me (steam/uplay version)

DoggyDooge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DoggyDooge »

Doesn't work, sad!

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

DoggyDooge wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:39 am
Doesn't work, sad!
The new update pretty much broke every trainer and table. For some reason they took the time to update the anticheat of a 5 year old game.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Steam shows the last depot update was four years ago unless Ubisoft did a Uplay Plus variant for the UPlay version or put the games on GOG or something that changed these versions or added new versions of the game (Or at least a new exe.) but which didn't affect the prior patch from 2016 on Steam which is the only one I can see and compare updates through via Steam DB.
[Link]

EDIT: Suppose the way their stuff is coded means the games do need that Uplay Plus exe version instead of just providing a license for every title on the account without any data changes being needed, seems a bit cumbersome though I suppose it's more so for trainer and table management having two different versions for every UPlay platform title that supports this subscription service so support for both can be difficult to maintain or provide at all.

(Far as Steam support goes it seems a bit mixed whether their more recent titles will be added to Steam or not but I think a few are at or above the usual 12 month exclusivity so leaning towards no at this point but it could change.)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

It's a new version on Uplay, not Steam. I used to play the game 1 month ago and all trainers and tables worked, but since this last update on Uplay, all trainers make the game instantly close.

DoggyDooge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DoggyDooge »

I assume I played the steam version, and that didn't work either. I tried everything..

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ try out with v6.7...?! Or v7.1... (oops)
(did some tests this weekend with Unity (similar anti-debug), and kept crashing within minutes until...)

craigj012111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by craigj012111 »

Cant enable "Cheat Handler" when I right click it it says <<244:offset too big>>

Edit: 7pm I got the table working by using *fearlessrevolution* and activating ghost mode, odd.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

The hotkeys and such work fine for me on Steam, following SunBeams instructions as of June 2nd. Thanks :D
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

splicist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by splicist »

Hey SunBeam, I'm playing on the steam version on update 1.51 the table works but it will sometimes randomly kick me out of the game and i have to restart it. This could be a potential issue, i would love a response but take your time. Thanks :)

Paulus_Wissmann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paulus_Wissmann »

July 10th, 2020 — I would just like to confirm that this cheat table still works for ACS at this date (I play on UPlay) for anyone who is wondering, and would also like to give massive props to Sunbeam and his great table for being the only cheat that works with ACS for me. I tried most, if not all, popular trainers for ACS and the game’s anti-cheat beat them all, but Sunbeam’s table continues to work like a charm all these years later. Also sorry for necro-posting lol :D

Douglasmafu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Douglasmafu »

Any update to 1.51?
I cant enable it, i click and nothing.

Paulus_Wissmann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paulus_Wissmann »

Douglasmafu wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:32 am
Any update to 1.51?
I cant enable it, i click and nothing.
Yes, it is updated for 1.51 — also, you’re supposed to press * and / on the NUMPAD for all the addresses and things to register, not just clicking (make sure NUMLOCK is on by the way). After you’ve done * and /, you can press 1 on the NUMPAD to refill supplies and 4 on the NUMPAD to refill health. You’ll know you’ve done it right when two coin icons appear above your head after pressing 1.

EDIT — you can also add money and supplies and stuff by changing values on the table after hitting * and / and getting all the addresses.

M.D.Luffy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M.D.Luffy »

Hey Sunbeam, just wondering whether your table should still work with the Epic Games version 1.54 or whether i have potentially missed a step somewhere?

The following boxes check out ok but the rest wont enable.

Epic Version

Cheers