Rogue's Tale +35 v2.08 (210615) *v3* (Added MORE Options!)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Rogue's Tale +35 v2.08 (210615) *v3* (Added MORE Options!)

Post by gideon25 »

YOU MUST USE THE ATTACHED Assembly-Csharp.dll file or you WILL NOT be able to use this table!

**V3**
ADDED:
1. No Disarming (dropping Weapon when getting hit).. Got sick of it!
2. Mouse Over item Options:
a. Set Gold pile to Massive
b. Set arrows to massive
c. Set food to massive
3. Unlimited Crafting Material (Open Crafting Screen and Click Arrow to Update)
TWEAKED ASSEMBLY-Csharp.dll to increase odds of dungeons having MORE TRAINERS so GET **V2**

Thanks to dharmang1910 for the orginal pointers.
Table will auto attach if game is already running.

So this one was a monster due to the MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE anti0cheat stuff. So bad I had to just edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll cause no way could i script all of it.
1. Download and extract Assembly-CSharp.dll and go to your main game folder\Launcher_Data\Managed and rename/backup old file and copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll file into folder. I would highly recommend backing up the entire game folder for use later in case the game updates. CAUSE I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS ANYTIME SOON-so don't ask!!!! You can always just get a steam emulator to bypass steam protection and play offline with my cheats...OR perhaps a *cough* online backup with steam removed (but only if you own the original).
**v2**
Fixed possible activation issue..

[NOTES:
FIRST BACKUP THE Documents\Rogue's Tale\ folder as it has your saves!

1. With the infinite health and Energy scripts you need to first set your max health and energy using the pointers and again if you change your stats, otherwise the game will spam rest messages.
2. Its possible the level up stats screen may not work anymore as it TOO had anticheat stuff and i killed alot of the code.. You can add stats manually if the screen does not popup when you levelup.
3. IF YOU USE THIS TABLE WITHOUT MY ASSEMBLY-CSHARP.DLL file don't be surprised if the game crashes, deletes your hero, deletes your profile, resets all your progress, etc.
4. This table need extensive testing as the game is quite complex with all the heritages/achievements and so forth.

**V3**

MIRROR of Assembly-Csharp file **V2**:
[Link]
PASSWORD IS:g25

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works!!! and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp(v2).zip
YOU MUST USE THIS!
PASWORD:g25
**V2** Tweaked to increase amount of Trainers a Dungeon can have
(633.4 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
Launcher_G25v3.CT
Rogue's Tale v2.08 (210615) +35 v3 Added More
(129.71 KiB) Downloaded 353 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rogue's Tale +30 v2.08 (210615)

Post by blastz007 »

can't seem to tick/click the script, just wont let me. if i right click the script, there a msg "error while scanning for AOB's, not all result found". already replaced the assembly file , have the same game version also.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Rogue's Tale +30 v2.08 (210615)

Post by gideon25 »

blastz007 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:50 pm
can't seem to tick/click the script, just wont let me. if i right click the script, there a msg "error while scanning for AOB's, not all result found". already replaced the assembly file , have the same game version also.
Ok, I changed the aobs for the main scritpt and reuploaded. First though, right click on the old main script and tell me what error it gives you. And try out the other scripts in the reuploaded table and let me know if they won't activate (right click to check error).

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rogue's Tale +30 v2.08 (210615) v2 (Fixed AOB on main script)

Post by blastz007 »

ok the script is working perfectly fine now :D. Did couple runs to test it, seem all option are working & no error/crash so far.
was expecting a simple cheat option of the game, turn out to be a complete one , not i'm complaining :D. thx for effort gideon25, really appreciate it, again thank you Sir.

ps
the old script error= << Error while scanning for AOB's, : activate Error: Not all results found>

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

blastz007 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:14 pm
ok the script is working perfectly fine now :D. Did couple runs to test it, seem all option are working & no error/crash so far.
was expecting a simple cheat option of the game, turn out to be a complete one , not i'm complaining :D. thx for effort gideon25, really appreciate it, again thank you Sir.

ps
the old script error= << Error while scanning for AOB's, : activate Error: Not all results found>
Well, this table was mainly for testing as I am not completely happy with it as the level up stat screen does not appear like it should and it seems like I can't find any alters lately...Also some of the heritages don't activate consistently and Im thinking its due more to bugs than anti cheat.. There is a lot in the game that I have not had time to explore.. I MAY tweak it and add a few more things, so just keep an eye on the thread if you are interested (though no promises as this game isn't that popular).

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

will do. first time playing the game that i don't feel like throwing the keyboard away lol :D (yeah... i should be happy playing games... not frustated..... :)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Rogue's Tale +35 v2.08 (210615) *v3* (Added MORE Options!)

Post by gideon25 »

**V3**
ADDED:
1. No Disarming (dropping Weapon when getting hit).. Got sick of it!
2. Mouse Over item Options:
a. Set Gold pile to Massive
b. Set arrows to massive
c. Set food to massive
3. Unlimited Crafting Material (Open Crafting Screen and Click Arrow to Update)
TWEAKED ASSEMBLY-Csharp.dll to increase odds of dungeons having MORE TRAINERS so GET **V2**

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

did some runs with V3. All the new options work great. no problem so far running V3. thanks gideon25.
no more getting disarmed yay :D.

vidulj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vidulj »

I think the creator added some particular things with the new patch. Using the particular .dll that is provided, player is plastered all over the screen on like every tile to where it is wholly not visible and it feels like the checksum problem occurs (game shuts down after moving steps or going to town) if I change the hero stats and then put the original file back.

Dunno who else is playing but it would be pretty fantastic to be able to edit just stats and resists, play through the game a few more times. It would be cool to get an update but I know it can get tiresome to redo these tables for these small updates.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Game is updated to v2.19

Grabarz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Grabarz »

game has been updated to 2.21 can we get new version of the table ?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Current version is 2.23 and the table doesn't seem to work.