Borderlands (GOTY) - Steam Build 356062

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Borderlands (GOTY) - Steam Build 356062

Post by CyberD3m0n »

Hi y'all!

It's been quite some time since I've uploaded a table here. I'm still no master at cheating and (dis)assembly, but there have been improvements I guess.
Anyways, here's my take on a table for Borderlands (it was made with the GOTY in mind, I don't know how if it works with the enhanced version). Yes, that old looter-shooter. I dunno why I invested so many time in this game but I guess it's just fun. This table has a lot of pointers and some cheats; to not bore you any longer I'll just paste the "in table"-info here:

Included pointers:
They're all not tested to be available 100% of the time. But they've usually displayed the correct value when I checked (minus some of the ammo pointers). They're at their best if you've done a fresh boot of the game and just loaded/resumed your save. For some of those I included multiple possible pointers just to be on the safer side that one will work for you. All have been checked with multiple characters but on only one PC; I hope that doesn't come with any compatibility issues.

-> Experience
-> Level
-> Money (only use while you're really in game)
It apparently caps at 2.147.483.647.
-> Total Backpack Slots (watch out if you're lowering those too much, it might crash your game and inventory)
-> Health
-> Shield
-> Level-Up Points
-> Stats (the statistics, like how many kills you got)

-> I've also included some 'wonky' ammo pointers. The offsets for every type of ammo seem to jumble with every different character class. Also, if you've never picked up that kind of ammo, the pointers might point to nothing or something unrelated; this especially seems to happen with the rocket pointers or when you've just begun a new game. Sometimes it seems to help to open the inventory screen for the values to be dectected.

-> Current weapon ammo: as these tend to jumble among the different character classes be sure that the value you want to change matches your current ammo in game (for best results, just look it up in the character screen).
-> Max. weapon Ammo: these tend to "reset"/revert if you buy a new deck upgrade.

On top of that I've included a skill editor; since every class saves the skill levels in a different layout, this took quite a bit of time to put together. To me it seemed to hold up, hope it works for you!

* * THESE VALUES JUST MAKE SENSE IF YOU'RE PLAYING THAT CHAR * *

Included scripts:

* God mode:
Should only affect the player and reset his health to maximum when he is injured. Should also get him back to his feet when he receives excessive damage. Works for the cars, too.

* God mode (alternate entry point):
Same as above, but another instruction was used to "refresh" the players health.

* God mode (pointer version):
I've grabbed the main instruction checking for health and just added one of the pointers I found with the command to constantly reset the adress pointed at to a float value of 19999.

* Shields at maximum (on foot):
Resets your shields back to maximum after you've been hit. Of course this isn't as "safe" as god mode, but I wanted to include it here nonetheless.

* Unlimited/resetting ammo:
Will return your (stashed) ammo to maximum as soon as fire a shot. Should work for all weapons that use ammo.

* Instant skill cooldown:
Will make your skill available for use again instantly after you triggered it. However, you won't be able to exploit this too much; Roland will only be able to spawn one turret, Mordecai only has one bloodwing, et cetera.
HINT: This might need you to activate and recharge your action skill ONCE BEFORE it is working correctly.

* Unlimited nitro:
Keeps your car nitro at maximum. I included a check for the player cars, just to be sure. Hope I covered all of them. Seems to be working as intended.

* Buying doesn't decrease money:
Does what it says. Tested with most of the vendors/vending machines. Might not work for some special occasions?

* Fast leveling/unlimited level ups:
Once you have a level up point, spending it on a skill won't decrease your total amount. The skill will also be max level (5) once you've chosen to increase its level.

* Moxxi's Underdome - Skip to stage 5/20:
The only reason I have ever thought about making a cheat table for Borderlands was this horribly broken DLC. This will make you able to instantly jump to stage 5/20 after you've finished one wave. Keep in mind that the enemies will get their stage 5/20 bonuses though.

How to use:
- Start a level in Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- Activate the script (or just play to the wave BEFORE boss wave and then activate it)
- Finish the current wave
- Once the next wave starts, it should say that you're in stage 5/20. Then deactivate the script. All done.

* Keep money at 1/5/10 million:
Uses one often called instruction to continually reset the money value to the mentioned amount.
!Could need some testing, as I haven't left it running for too long.!

* Keep remaining level up points at 1/5:
Uses another often running compare-instruction to reset the players remaining level up points to the chosen amount. It won't reset in the level up screen but when you're back in your first person view.
! Could need some testing, as I haven't had it activated for too long. Might be best used to just level as much as you want and then
deactivate it.!

Codes not made by me:
As I was looking through the code and learning what I could've done better I took a look at working god modes from other tables (which I don't know the author of). I included those just in case you wanted to use them instead of what I cooked up.

-*-*- FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY -*-*-

This includes some rather straightforward attempts at creating a god mode script. I absolutely DISSUADE YOU TO USE THOSE.

* Frickly lame stupid god mode (Brick/Player1):
These were some of my first brutish attempts at filtering between player and NPC. Works most of the time, but you might encounter an invulnerable NPC every now and then.

* Frickly lame stupid car god mode (Brick/Player1):
Just as with the player god mode, these were my first attempts at making player cars invincible. Same problem: you might encounter a few enemy cars that also are invulnerable.

*NOTES ON MY CAR GOD MODE ATTEMPS*
It was really hard to find a value that really distinguished the player and the enemies for every different car. Right now it's still a WIP, as it still makes some enemies invulnerable too.

---

Yeah, I know. There's a lot in there but nothing like "player walking speed", "enemy instakill", "noclip" or something like that. There probably won't be any scripts regarding those made by me, but feel free to add to this table or use parts of it in your own trainer - some credit would be nice though!

Some hints for you, if you should desire to fiddle around for yourselves:

* Full ammo, health, shield (car & person) are saved as float values. You can usually find two matching adresses; the "upper" one should be right.
* Level up points are saved as a 8 bytes integer.
* The current experience is also saved as a float value but has more dupes than ammo, health or shield.
* To find the full ammo value, look at your stash and add the currently loaded shots to it.
* Break and trace instructions might be very helpful to find nice "entry points" which only count for the player but not for the enemies.
* The wave you are in for the horrible Moxxi's Underground Dome DLC are saved as a float. After changing it you'll see the changed wave once you enter the next wave.

As usual, don't cheat in (competetive) multiplayer and enjoy your games!
~ CyberD3m0n

Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDami0N - Borderlands (Steam 356062N).CT
(153.92 KiB) Downloaded 2235 times

Azureforte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands (GOTY) - Steam Build 356062

Post by Azureforte »

would there be any chance that you could figure out the round skip for the GoTY Enhanced version of the game?

dave2041
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands (GOTY) - Steam Build 356062

Post by dave2041 »

Would also love a round skip for the current version!