Eldest Souls

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Eldest Souls

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Eldest Souls (Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : 1.0.466

Editors
- Tree System *Hotkey Included*
- Player Controls *Hotkey Included*
- Item Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Player Damage Script *Hotkey Included*
- Player Discharge Attack *Hotkey Included*
- Player Base Combo Attack *Hotkey Included*
- Game Debug *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.1.23 (Compatible with v1.1.26)
- Weapon System Added *Hotkey Included*
- All scripts & pointers offset revised

Version : 1.0.472 (Compatible with v1.0.479)
- Some minor offsets revised

Version : 1.0.468 (Compatible with v1.0.469)
- Revised some offsets and options added in Player Controls
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EldestSouls v1.1.23.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 2398 times
Eldest Souls v1.0.472.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 617 times
EldestSouls v1.0.468.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
EldestSouls v1.0.0.CT
This version is v1.0.466
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Eldest Souls

Post by hgooob2000 »

thank you very much brother

stardreamcan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by stardreamcan »

hey I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your trainer worked excellent and let me enjoy and complete the game. The entire time I was playing I was thinking of coming here to just thank you lol. The credits rolled and I quickly ran here to just say thank you and you made my day!

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MadQuila »

Thank You very much for the table. cheers!

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by summerproletariat »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:24 pm
Eldest Souls (Codex/Steam)

Version : 1.0.0

Editors
- Tree System *Hotkey Included*
- Player Controls *Hotkey Included*
- Item Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Player Damage Script *Hotkey Included*
- Player Discharge Attack *Hotkey Included*
- Player Base Combo Attack *Hotkey Included*
- Game Debug *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) Please make sure to use the latest cheat engine. This table will automatically "Add Process" when the game is already running but if you choose to open the table first, you may need to add the process manually. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

Can you make an updated version? The game is now Version 1.0.466

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

summerproletariat wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:39 am
Have you tested it whether it's still working or not? I'm using codex version so you need to wait for the non-steam patch to be release.

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:04 am
summerproletariat wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:39 am
Have you tested it whether it's still working or not? I'm using codex version so you need to wait for the non-steam patch to be release.
Yep, I tested it, none of the cheats in the table works in the new version. I will try to download the older codex one then, thx. :D

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

summerproletariat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:06 am
Yep, I tested it, none of the cheats in the table works in the new version. I will try to download the older codex one then, thx. :D
I have tested this on steam and seems the table still works for me. Everything is working fine for me. The version currently I am using is v1.0.466. The codex version is also v1.0.466. The table v1.00 is actually v1.0.466, I didn't notice this in the settings. I just assume it was v1.00

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:37 am
summerproletariat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:06 am
I have tested this on steam and seems the table still works for me. Everything is working fine for me. The version currently I am using is v1.0.466. The codex version is also v1.0.466. The table v1.00 is actually v1.0.466, I didn't notice this in the settings. I just assume it was v1.00
Yes you're right, at least FOR ME it doesn't work in the Steam version or the GOG one either (tried out today again, but nope), but I tried with the codex one and everything works perfect. Thx for making this table.

xxuu182002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxuu182002 »

谢谢大佬分享

cheat4ever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheat4ever »

Thanks for the table. Haven't tried all the options yet but the ones that I did - god mode and roll charges works perfect on the latest game version.