The Ascent

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Ascent

Post by Akira »

dilinaga wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 am
Hey buddy, if you can run me through what I need to do to get you that offset dump and where you want it uploaded, I could do that for you today!

(As an aside to this, have we had any luck in nailing down where skins for your shirt and weapons are stored yet? Extreme pain every time my list gets wiped on a reboot.)
You should be able to get the offsets through the UE4 Cheat Table from Cake-san:
viewtopic.php?p=167452#p167452
You attach the table to the game process, activate the "Unreal Engine" script, wait till it's loaded,
then activate the "Basic UE Object Dumper Algo" script, wait again until it's loaded.
Now you should have a txt file with all needed informations.

The file size will be around 74 MB, you can try to upload it in our discord server linked under my table or to google drive or so.

I did not search for cosmetic stuff at all but I think you can use console commands to unlock such things.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dilinaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dilinaga »

Akira wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:46 am
You should be able to get the offsets through the UE4 Cheat Table from Cake-san:
viewtopic.php?p=167452#p167452
You attach the table to the game process, activate the "Unreal Engine" script, wait till it's loaded,
then activate the "Basic UE Object Dumper Algo" script, wait again until it's loaded.
Now you should have a txt file with all needed informations.

The file size will be around 74 MB, you can try to upload it in our discord server linked under my table or to google drive or so.

I did not search for cosmetic stuff at all but I think you can use console commands to unlock such things.
Alright, got the text dump for you and popped it over [Link] on Google Drive. Lemme know if that works or if you need anything else! :)

Also, thanks for the heads up, I'll take a nose through for cosmetics. I know that at least the NG_GiveAllItems command excludes these skins, but I imagine there's something about if I dig enough.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

dilinaga wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 pm
Alright, got the text dump for you and popped it over [Link] on Google Drive. Lemme know if that works or if you need anything else! :)

Also, thanks for the heads up, I'll take a nose through for cosmetics. I know that at least the NG_GiveAllItems command excludes these skins, but I imagine there's something about if I dig enough.
It says that I don't have access to the file xD
Sended a request.

dilinaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dilinaga »

Ah, that was my bad! Should be switched to access if you have the link!

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Klavec27 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:19 pm
Thanks, can confirm everything but the energy and gun stuff works on win store version. I love the movement speed for getting through the city faster.
dilinaga wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 pm
I've checked everything and the offsets are exactly the same, so all scripts should work perfectly fine for the steam and gamepass version.

Maybe someone used a cracked version?

fleischbag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fleischbag »

any way to add skins / top patterns back in via console command?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

fleischbag wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:54 pm
The commands I've posted are pretty much all which are available so if there's no command for that in the list then there is none.

In case that these skins are items you can pick up in-game you could dump the objects through UUU and see if there are blueprints for these skins, if there are you can try to spawn 'em by using the "summon" command.
Normaly blueprints are named like "BP_Name" and you need to add the prefix _C at the end in order to spawn it with the summon command.
Summon BlueprintName_C
That might also work for other items, bots and other stuff.

Tac_reso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tac_reso »

So did they patch out the commands- none of them work that start with NG_ ?

kekmeister
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kekmeister »

Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:14 pm
fleischbag wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:54 pm
The commands I've posted are pretty much all which are available so if there's no command for that in the list then there is none.

In case that these skins are items you can pick up in-game you could dump the objects through UUU and see if there are blueprints for these skins, if there are you can try to spawn 'em by using the "summon" command.
Normaly blueprints are named like "BP_Name" and you need to add the prefix _C at the end in order to spawn it with the summon command.
Summon BlueprintName_C
That might also work for other items, bots and other stuff.

I can find the skins and top in the file but when i try input the code it wouldn't spawn.
i check the inventory and going to the grafter to check if its pop up but none were found.

this is the input i used " Summon police_C" i've tried with and without "BP_C" it didnt' seems to work.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kekmeister wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:27 am
I can find the skins and top in the file but when i try input the code it wouldn't spawn.
i check the inventory and going to the grafter to check if its pop up but none were found.

this is the input i used " Summon police_C" i've tried with and without "BP_C" it didnt' seems to work.
Probably bc "police" isn't a blueprint.

Things without "BP" in their names are most liekely no blueprints.
However in somegames the blueprints don't have "BP" in their names.

kekmeister
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kekmeister »

Akira wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:34 am
Probably bc "police" isn't a blueprint.

Things without "BP" in their names are most liekely no blueprints.
However in somegames the blueprints don't have "BP" in their names.
so the rule is , it must have "BP_" in the line btw is it possible to edit item stats?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kekmeister wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:55 am
so the rule is , it must have "BP_" in the line btw is it possible to edit item stats?
As I said it can be that there are blueprints without BP in their names and there might be also some things with BP in their names which can not be spawned.
However I would recommand to search for things with BP in their names.

I guess it's possible to edit items stats but I don't know if there are pointers in my table for that and I also don't know if these changes would be saved.

kekmeister
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kekmeister »

Akira wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:07 am
As I said it can be that there are blueprints without BP in their names and there might be also some things with BP in their names which can not be spawned.
However I would recommand to search for things with BP in their names.

I guess it's possible to edit items stats but I don't know if there are pointers in my table for that and I also don't know if these changes would be saved.
Noted and thank you again , ill keep digging and testing.

vergeten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vergeten »

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could (or knows if it is possible) dump a list of enemy names that can be used with the 'summon' or 'NG_SpawnEnemy' commands. I have tried looking through the object dump list, however I do not know how to find them in there (there are just to many entries to go through them manually :o ). If anyone knows or has a hint of how to find or filter them, it would be much appreciated? :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

vergeten wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:35 am
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could (or knows if it is possible) dump a list of enemy names that can be used with the 'summon' or 'NG_SpawnEnemy' commands. I have tried looking through the object dump list, however I do not know how to find them in there (there are just to many entries to go through them manually :o ). If anyone knows or has a hint of how to find or filter them, it would be much appreciated? :)
I would search for all with "Package" in their names and then in these search results for all with "BP" in their names.
And then go manually through the remaining results.
Notepad++ is pretty good for searching things.
If you know any enemy names then it's also worth searching for their names.

Also, if the "NG_SpawnEnemy" command doesn't work then try the "summon" command
It is split in 3 parts, the command "summon", the blueprint name "Feral_Medium_Enemy_BP" and the prefix "_C".
For example: summon Feral_Medium_Enemy_BP_C
Spiderbot_Base_Enemy_BP
MinionSpawnPortal_BP
EnemySpawnPortalBase_BP
Melee_Base_Enemy_BP
Feral_Medium_Enemy_BP
Feral_Heavy_Melee_Enemy_BP
Feral_Light_Melee_Enemy_BP
Thug_Melee_Human_Enemy_BP
Thug_Ranged_Human_Enemy_BP
Thug_Hacker_Jachalan_Enemy_BP
Thug_Melee_Larkian_Enemy_BP
Thug_Ranged_Keesh_Enemy_BP
Thug_Ranged_Hortean_Enemy_BP
Thug_Melee_Human_Medium_Enemy_BP
Thug_Grenadier_Enemy_BP
Thug_Gadgeteer_Karlan_Enemy_BP
Yakuza_Melee_Human_Enemy_BP
Yakuza_Ranged_Light_Enemy_BP
Yakuza_Melee_Larkian_Enemy_BP
Yakuza_Ranged_Larkian_Enemy_BP
Yakuza_Melee_Ninja_Enemy_BP
Logbot_Robot_Melee_Enemy_BP
BP_Turret_Automatic_Overpowered
MalhorstGelb_Human_Ranged_Enemy_BP
Thug_Melee_Shield_Human_Enemy_BP
MalhorstGelb_Human_Melee_Enemy_BP
CGT_Ranged_Human_Enemy_BP
CGT_Melee_Human_Enemy_BP
BP_Turret_Mortar
BP_Turret_Automatic
Light_Robot_Ranged_Enemy_BP
Yakuza_Ranged_Human_Enemy_BP
Sniper_Base_Enemy_BP
BP_Drone_Base
But there's also stuff like this:
[00065689] 000002ADAE2D4520 Package 227969531
[00065690] 000002ADAC6A4200 Package 152774080
[00065691] 000002ADAE62B6E0 Package 1022191500
[00065692] 000002ADB1835E20 Package 738839669
[00065693] 000002ADAE6277C0 Package 580118648
[00065694] 000002ADAA9624A0 Package 514168756
Not sure what it is, maybe encrypted stuff.