Highfleet

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Highfleet

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Not much for now just ammo and currency pointers and two scripts. I'll get around to health and fuel shortly.

Current Table:
Highfleet.CT
10-08-2021
v1.11
(105.65 KiB) Downloaded 2399 times

Current Options:
  • Highfleet Structure Dissect Override
  • Pointers
    • ProfileContainer
      • m_progress
      • m_daytime
      • m_enemy_value
      • m_cash
      • Scores
        • m_scores
        • m_scores_expedition
        • m_scores_military
        • m_scores_survivors
      • Disposition/Reputation
        • m_char_fear
        • m_char_gerat
        • m_char_romani
        • m_char_faith
        • m_char_right
        • m_char_force
        • m_char_wealth
        • m_char_kindness
        • m_char_fear_val
        • m_char_gerat_val
        • m_char_romani_val
        • m_char_faith_val
        • m_char_right_val
        • m_char_force_val
        • m_char_wealth_val
        • m_char_kindness_val
    • Currently Occupied Ship
      • Name
      • Fuel
      • Fuel Max
      • Body1
        • Ammo Type
        • Storage Ammo
        • Storage Ammo Max
        • Ammo
        • Name
      • Body2
        • Ammo Type
        • Storage Ammo
        • Storage Ammo Max
        • Ammo
        • Name
      • Body3
        • Ammo Type
        • Storage Ammo
        • Storage Ammo Max
        • Ammo
        • Name
      • Body4
        • Ammo Type
        • Storage Ammo
        • Storage Ammo Max
        • Ammo
        • Name
    • Generate Ammo Types
    • Generate Stats (Experimental)
    • Populate Fleet Info
  • Scripts
    • No Screen Darken During Boost
    • Inf Health
    • No Burn Damage
    • No Engine Overheat
    • Modify Damage
      • Multiplier
    • Modify Thrust (Battle)
      • Multiplier
    • Set Enemies on Fire
    • Freeze Enemies
    • Inf Ammo
    • Inf Cash
    • Inf Parts
    • Inf Battle Fuel
    • Inf Expedition Fuel
    • Max Rest
    • Max Morale

Update List:
  1. Added dropdown names for ammo types so you know what you're switching to
  2. Added Inf Parts thanks to VirgilSouth, also fixed an issue with my enable function to speed up scans
  3. Added a Bullet Damage script which can act as a pseudo god mode but it does not affect enemy guided missiles.
  4. Fixed the pointers for ammo since I had moved them under the creature header and forgot to update the base. Added some More scripts along with a generate ammo types. These are used by enemies as well so be warned.
  5. Fixed Inf Health (shouldn't crash anymore, I forgot about first on-first off for the stack). Added a No Burn Damage script as well.
  6. Changed Set Enemies on Fire to use a different injection point (was overlapping with No Burn Damage and turning it off would disable that one as well)
  7. Added No Engine Overheat
  8. Added Freeze Enemies, Max Morale and Changed Populate Parts to Populate Fleet. A warning that disabling Freeze Enemies after they have been firing rounds will cause the game to basically stop since it will have to process all of the bullet physics, instead wait until the battle is done and then disable it. Also added a structure dissect override that is in testing but seems to work for the main structure types (Profile,Creature,Escadra,NPC,Location...etc) but not individual parts.
  9. Updated to v1.11 and added a lot of pointers and some scripts.
Previous Versions
Highfleet.CT
07-08-2021
v1.1
(89.01 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Highfleet.CT
06-08-2021
v1.1
(73.06 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Highfleet.CT
03-08-2021
v1.1
(70.81 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Highfleet.CT
03-08-2021
v1.01
(69.35 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Highfleet.CT
02-08-2021
v1.01
(66.45 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Highfleet.CT
30-07-2021
v1.01
(42.59 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Highfleet.CT
28-07-2021
v1.01
(38.55 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Highfleet

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Just wanted to put together some small bits of info that I found regarding my structure dissect override.

This game by happy chance uses RTTI and you can get most of the class names through that. In addition to this, most classes have a linked list to all their members at offset 0x30 from their base address with the # of members at 0x38.

When you dive down into it here is what you will see:

We can use the RTTI class name for the Vartype (in this case a ui64Property gets defined as an 8-byte value) and also calculate the offset by taking the difference between the member pointer and the base of the structure.

So each element gets defined as:
elem.Name = Member Name
elem.Offset = Pointer to Member-base
elem.Vartype = convertCEType(ui64Property)

You can find my own implementation at the bottom of the Enable script if you feel like messing around with it.
Most child types do not have a member list associated with them or at least I haven’t found it yet so any parts of your ship will not generate their own structures. The ship itself though (Creature) will generate it’s own structure but most of the pointers are just integrals of the total parts list.

Have fun!
aSwedishMagyar

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

In advanced options you can find address, "nop"-ing which you can prevent decreasing parts in shop/inventory if you have at least 2. Maybe you can make something more easy to use with it
Attachments
Highfleet_Dupe.CT
(862 Bytes) Downloaded 322 times

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

I get this when trying to turn on the Inf Ammo script, CE 7.2
<<Error in line 8 (alloc(newinfAmmo,100,infAmmo)) :Failure determining what infAmmo means>>

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:56 am
I get this when trying to turn on the Inf Ammo script, CE 7.2
<<Error in line 8 (alloc(newinfAmmo,100,infAmmo)) :Failure determining what infAmmo means>>
Try the new table, might be that AOB wasn't found due to an error I had in my enable script.

ricky1090
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ricky1090 »

Thank you so much, will try it this afternoon!

An2255
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by An2255 »

Have you been able to find anything for health? so far my experiments haven't tuned up anything useful.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

An2255 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 pm
Have you been able to find anything for health? so far my experiments haven't tuned up anything useful.
I added in a bullet damage script which you can disable enemy damage but it does not affect guided missiles. The issue with finding a good God Mode is every part on your ship has it's own health bar and I've had trouble separating out my ship's parts from the enemy's.

I can post a short explanation/description of the structures for anyone who wants to try doing an inf health later this weekend.

Poncho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poncho »

Hello. Can you reduce the repair time?

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

Does anyone know how to find addresses for morale? And of lesser importance, the world view counters. Perhaps the ally support as well.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

renoraider wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:55 am
Does anyone know how to find addresses for morale? And of lesser importance, the world view counters. Perhaps the ally support as well.
World view u can change in save file in very bottom of it. There is you also can change ally support just search for "m_loyalty".

CH trainer has Intel, Morale and Repair Time cheats so it definitely possible to hack them

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:33 pm
renoraider wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:55 am
World view u can change in save file in very bottom of it. There is you also can change ally support just search for "m_loyalty".

CH trainer has Intel, Morale and Repair Time cheats so it definitely possible to hack them
Thanks! Somehow the worldview values returned to previous look, but that may have been because I set them all to 5 each. Plus there's two versions.
1. m_char_fear=2
2. m_char_fear_val=2

The second seems to pertain to the progress bar for each world view, so if I'm halfway towards earning the next level, it should show as 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 and so on. Hopefully the changes hold at least until I need them (the speeches in the later parts of the game).

Also, for anyone interested, I found this right above the worldview values:
m_objectives=far northeast OF SHAELI|TARKHAN|SHILOH

I also happen to have a bonus objective of finding a Tarkhan I can recruit. I got this quest from Shaeli and was told to go northeast. See that last word after TARKHAN? It just so happens that it's the name of a city northeast of Shaeli. So yeah, the save file contains the exact name of the place where your objective lies.

That said, does anyone know how to find enemy fleet positions via the save file? Without spoiling much, the last part of the game involves looking for strike groups (although destroying them beforehand counts so do this before heading to Khiva), and 2 very beefy fleets that like to spam nuclear ICBMs.

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

Poncho wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:18 am
Hello. Can you reduce the repair time?
Just edit the save file so Pyotr's loyalty (just look for "pyotr" and then find the m_loyalty value found under him and edit it to 12 (3 bars lead to one level, so 12 means level 4, the highest level of loyalty for each character) so his loyalty is maxed out. Then have call him for help (his ability is reduce repair time).

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

Just wanna post a heads up. Sortied 4 carrier squadrons of 28 T-9 aircraft and the game crashed when they returned. I’m not sure what triggered it but turning off the table or restarting the game without it still causes the crash. Anyways I just made sure the aircraft did not return to the fleet and just let their fuel run out and restock my carriers with new ones.

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Hey, is there a way to cheat for Honor/Levelups?