Highfleet

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dunkerke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Highfleet

Post by Dunkerke »

The table works, but baldy, it gives advantages to foes, crashes...
Is there any chance we get it working again? Im enjoying this game so much (but im very bad at it) than im willing to "invite you to a coffee" or something

Pretty please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Voronalis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Voronalis »

1.12 patch is out

Voronalis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Voronalis »

Table needs to be updated for 1.12, getting crashes and errors when planes are returning and starting fights on cities.

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

What version of the table are you using? Anytime I've tried to use it after the 1.11 Hotfix, the game crashes after a battle.
[/quote]

I Use it works perfectly for me in version 1.11 dated 08/13/2021

For now the values in the table I have used work perfectly for me with the Cheat engine 7.2.

In versions later than 1.11 I have not tried it, since I am complicated with the university.

merrowind
ViP
ViP

Post by merrowind »

Reyghel wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:52 am
What version of the table are you using? Anytime I've tried to use it after the 1.11 Hotfix, the game crashes after a battle.
----------------

I Use it works perfectly for me in version 1.11 dated 08/13/2021

For now the values in the table I have used work perfectly for me with the Cheat engine 7.2.

In versions later than 1.11 I have not tried it, since I am complicated with the university.
You are running 1.11. Then there was 1.11 Hotfix and the current version is 1.12. You are running the "other" release not STEAM or GOG.

daveboy2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daveboy2000 »

Should I hold out any hopes of there being a v1.12 cheat table?

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

Yeah, the 1.11 table wreaks all sorts of havoc on Highfleet 1.12 - not really usable. If we could get an updated table, that would be amazing. I love the game visuals and the overall feeling, but i don't really have the time to commit and try to git gud, sooooo cheatin' it is! :-D

This game is an odd one. I really love the gritty graphics and the overall vibe. The lore, the graphics, the storytelling and the overall style of the game reminded me the old indie classic Hammerfight. Turns out the same developer made Highfleet.
There's a ton of exposition and ingame mechanics dumped on you right at the start and there's almost nonexistent handholding. True, modern games usually go in the other extreme, they overexplain, but i wouldn't mind if there was some sort of tutorial in Highfleet. The carrier movement on the map is self-explanatory, but editing/modding the crafts really isn't. Thanks to the unusual (but awesome) graphics, it's not exactly obvious what modules can you repair/modify/replace, or even what exactly is a module and what isn't. There's also hint of a strategy layer in forming the relationships with the various warlords, but again, no explanation how that exactly works and what does it affects either. I like the game very much, but at the same time, there's a lot that kinda pisses me off about it.

Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

Update 1.12 please!

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAZ....

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

I really wanted to create a ship with a crapton of guns without all the constraints, so i editted this file with a text editor and changed the following -

Large Ammobox is now 20 instead of 2
Buffed large generator from 6.1 to 66.1
Large crewquarters is now 500, from 50

Now go and build yourself a monster of a battleship!. From what Ive read on the discord modding page for Highfleet, these changes also affect the AI, but their ships are not randomly generated, so im fairly confident the changes to the modules wont give the AI ships super powers aka you wont see an AI ship with a thousand guns and only 1 module of each. So you'll still be the most powerful ship on the block even with these changes.

Extract OL.seria into the HighFleet\Libraries and overrite - DO NOT forget to make a copy of the orginal for backup.

PW: Highfleet (case sensative)

NOTE: This is patch 1.12 version of the file, any future updates/patches to the game will most likely cause this file to not work, or crash your game.

EDIT 1: Im just going to leave it as it is, its cheaty enough. Besides, did some testing, if you stack over 500+ Firepower stat(aka too many guns) your game starts to lose a lot of framerate/FPS during battles, and i have a decent gaming PC too.
Attachments
Highfleet buffs.rar
(3.2 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Last edited by apollo1 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mysterius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mysterius »

Nobody's able to update the trainer ? It's far beyond my capabilities ^^...

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

I'd say wait for 1.13 to come around, because that's gonna be quite a biggun

aenonymous3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aenonymous3 »

I would love to update it myself but I have no clue how to. Any way someone could send me in the right direction? Youtube videos or instructions maybe?

Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

Update please!

fedor0899
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fedor0899 »

Table from 1.11 works fine for me on 1.13. But I've noticed some troubles:
1\2. Fuel (Both expedition and battle)
3. Morale.
4. Rest.
I could not completely restore full AOB scan for pointers, as I've never worked with full LUA script-injection, and my skills are far from perfect. But I fixed these 4 scripts that I mentioned above (Need to activate both exp. and battle fuel scripts or await some bugs). I'm playing repack version of the game (windows 10) . And I can't guarantee that these fixes will work for you. But in the whole game I had only one crash and, in my opinion, it's not related with table. Sorry for terrible English, not my native language.

If something wrong with scrips PM to me, I'll try to figure
-----
(For the Russians for whom I am ashamed) Для русских, сообщения которых я видел здесь, - может вы будете более вежливы и не будете так требовать обновления? Это не красиво и не вежливо, вас родители учили так требовать чего-то от тех, кто вам ничего не должен?

For 1.13
(I don't claim this table as mine, just fixed for myself and uploaded)
Attachments
Highfleet (2).CT
(108.12 KiB) Downloaded 185 times