Highfleet

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
An2255
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Highfleet

Post by An2255 »

I give up no Idea what's going on works fine for about 5 or 6 battles and then my ships start getting shredded. Its like progressively more and more ship parts lose the unlimited health effect. The sevastopol works most of the time but with the small ships get shredded they don't die but lose most of their modules and crash.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BullBreak1220
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BullBreak1220 »

What game version is the latest table for? On the latest steam version it won't let me enable most of the scripts.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

FearEngine wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:07 pm
What game version is the latest table for? On the latest steam version it won't let me enable most of the scripts.
Have you attached to the game? I just updated to v1.1 and all the scripts will activate and work as expected.

Pruchol5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pruchol5 »

Doesnt work on 1.1 for me

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Tested and working on latest steam version. Added No Engine Overheat.

denwurm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by denwurm »

Table works for me.

Any idea if there's a way to change the repair speed to make upgrading ships faster?

Ravioli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ravioli »

Hey Magyar, is it possible to edit the reputation numbers that you have with certain characters? I'd like to try out going all out war but I need more ships from Daud. :3

Seed_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seed_ »

Sorry to bother but I'm having difficulty running the table. When trying to run scripts it says there is a failure determining what infHealth means. Any help would be appreciated!

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Seed_ wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:45 pm
Sorry to bother but I'm having difficulty running the table. When trying to run scripts it says there is a failure determining what infHealth means. Any help would be appreciated!
Updated to v1.11
Ravioli wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:20 am
Hey Magyar, is it possible to edit the reputation numbers that you have with certain characters? I'd like to try out going all out war but I need more ships from Daud. :3
Added under Disposition/Reputation Pointers

woami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woami »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:25 pm
Seed_ wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:45 pm
Updated to v1.11
Ravioli wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:20 am
Added under Disposition/Reputation Pointers
Sorry to bother you again. Inf Health and other items were disabled again after the game was updated to 1.11. Also, the game crashed when I tried to hire ships during the campaign.

Voronalis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Voronalis »

woami wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:20 am
Sorry to bother you again. Inf Health and other items were disabled again after the game was updated to 1.11. Also, the game crashed when I tried to hire ships during the campaign.
Thats probably because they released a 1.11 hotfix patch half a day after 1.11 released.

MrReny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrReny »

Hi, your table realy got me into the game, but it does not fully work right now. Can you please fix it. Sorry to bother, really appreciate your work.

edit*
nvm, problem was with cracked version, license works perfectly
Last edited by MrReny on Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

Thank you very much for creating the table, it works perfectly for me in version 1.11 dated 08/13/2021

For now the values in the table I have used work perfectly for me with the Cheat engine 7.2. The one that does not work for me is the infinite money one but since you have added the amount of (m cash), from there I will edit it as the money is spent.

I want to consult the section that says Generate Stats Experimental, after a combat occurs and it is won, small bars appear on the map that are decreasing due to fire, which of the values that appear there displayed should I edit? This is in order to allow me, for example, to rescue all the crew.

The value (m timecost) refers to the speed with which the bar is completed and to complete that task or it is the speed of decrease because of the fire.

(m rapir cost) (m sort index) (m Burn hp max) (m burn heat)
What are these values? If I edit them, I will be able to stop the deterioration bar of the event by fire and thus achieve, rescue survivors, fuel, parts, dismantle and etc.

MrReny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrReny »

Reyghel wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:24 am
Thank you very much for creating the table, it works perfectly for me in version 1.11 dated 08/13/2021

For now the values in the table I have used work perfectly for me with the Cheat engine 7.2. The one that does not work for me is the infinite money one but since you have added the amount of (m cash), from there I will edit it as the money is spent.

I want to consult the section that says Generate Stats Experimental, after a combat occurs and it is won, small bars appear on the map that are decreasing due to fire, which of the values that appear there displayed should I edit? This is in order to allow me, for example, to rescue all the crew.

The value (m timecost) refers to the speed with which the bar is completed and to complete that task or it is the speed of decrease because of the fire.

What are these values? If I edit them, I will be able to stop the deterioration bar of the event by fire and thus achieve, rescue survivors, fuel, parts, dismantle and etc.
From what i found this values is not changing any behaviours.

I found action progress is float and it betwen 0 and 1.

clazman55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clazman55 »

Reyghel wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:24 am

What version of the table are you using? Anytime I've tried to use it after the 1.11 Hotfix, the game crashes after a battle.