Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Inyalga wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 am
Are Talisman editors possible?
Anything is possible, talisman editors would be one of the simpler things I think. If you're asking whether I'll do it, my answer is a definite maybe. Even though I'm not answering everything, I'm reading stuff even if only posted once and if I feel like it, I might add it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Oh ok i was asking cause i expected Talisman edit function to be one of the first things anyone would make or atleast some form of manipulation even if maybe RNG manipulation on the cat to always give XL/XL talismans

so i was curious but that is nice to know honestly id really love it right about now my builds are only hindered by the talisman RNG XD

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 am
Inyalga wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 am
Are Talisman editors possible?
Anything is possible, talisman editors would be one of the simpler things I think. If you're asking whether I'll do it, my answer is a definite maybe. Even though I'm not answering everything, I'm reading stuff even if only posted once and if I feel like it, I might add it.
Ty

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I just added an "Inventory Editor", enjoy!

edit:
To complement that I added a "Collect Item" script, which also enables you to just gain one of nearly every item (story excluded), if you want that.

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Another great update, thanks.

lewisll23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lewisll23 »

So I don't think I've done something wrong, but all I get when I open the monstie editor is the Velocidrome that you obtained as the first monster.
I've tried to reopen the camp menu again and again, putting that veloci in my party member, changing monster slots, but I only get that veloci appears on the list. Feel hopeless.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

lewisll23 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 am
So I don't think I've done something wrong, but all I get when I open the monstie editor is the Velocidrome that you obtained as the first monster.
I've tried to reopen the camp menu again and again, putting that veloci in my party member, changing monster slots, but I only get that veloci appears on the list. Feel hopeless.
You should have your "Edit Slot" setting set to one of the party monsters, the "Party Slots" section is informational and should not be changed. The update of what is in your party and what not, will take place, anytime you enter the camp menu. (The party recognition might not be very reliable, if you're at another point in the game than I am, I don't know. I should improve that at some point.)

If that doesn't work but Ranmar is shown, you can try setting the "Edit Slot" to one of the custom slots and then edit the corresponding "Custom Slot - Monster Index" until you find the monstie you want to edit. These custom slots allow you to edit monsties independent of them being in the party, if you just know their (permanent) index. (If the party recognition works, you can find out the permanent indices from the "Party Slots" section, that's why that exists.)

josephcrobert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by josephcrobert »

This is awesome. Amazing effort seikur0. The only thing missing is an egg editor so we can get any gene we want and complete the field guide for genes (I have tried farming for over 100 hours and still needs 9 more genes to complete it- so such an option may help people). Other than that the table is perfect.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

is the Inventory Editor allow to change talismans? i havent really tried the table

lewisll23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lewisll23 »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:37 am
lewisll23 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 am
You should have your "Edit Slot" setting set to one of the party monsters, the "Party Slots" section is informational and should not be changed. The update of what is in your party and what not, will take place, anytime you enter the camp menu. (The party recognition might not be very reliable, if you're at another point in the game than I am, I don't know. I should improve that at some point.)

If that doesn't work but Ranmar is shown, you can try setting the "Edit Slot" to one of the custom slots and then edit the corresponding "Custom Slot - Monster Index" until you find the monstie you want to edit. These custom slots allow you to edit monsties independent of them being in the party, if you just know their (permanent) index. (If the party recognition works, you can find out the permanent indices from the "Party Slots" section, that's why that exists.)
So I've tried to set edit slot to Custom slot 1 and setting custom slot 1 value to 28(Silverwind), but it still shows that god damn Ranmar on the monster.
It's kinda sad I can't do shit about my Narga. Other things work fine tho.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

josephcrobert wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:35 am
This is awesome. Amazing effort seikur0. The only thing missing is an egg editor so we can get any gene we want and complete the field guide for genes (I have tried farming for over 100 hours and still needs 9 more genes to complete it- so such an option may help people). Other than that the table is perfect.
I'd be more up for something like "Register all Genes".
jasonthe13 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 am
is the Inventory Editor allow to change talismans? i havent really tried the table
Not yet.
lewisll23 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:51 am
So I've tried to set edit slot to Custom slot 1 and setting custom slot 1 value to 28(Silverwind), but it still shows that god damn Ranmar on the monster.
It's kinda sad I can't do shit about my Narga. Other things work fine tho.
Maybe make a short video of what you're doing or maybe a screenshot of the table settings. Are you using CE 7.2?

lewisll23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lewisll23 »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 pm
Maybe make a short video of what you're doing or maybe a screenshot of the table settings. Are you using CE 7.2?
Nvm. I've found the problem. What happened to me associates to a bug of the game. It seems when you playing while using borderless mode, lots of thing get malfunction, so when I change it to window mode everything just put itself back together. Now the table works fine to me.

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

I can't wait for the character editor!

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Thank for the table finally got a good deal and bought the game it still work fine for 1.20 version of the game

fakesnowball
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fakesnowball »

I'd like to report that, even though the table works fine with the new version 1.20, the game hangs on any clash (where you have to spam enter basically) if the table was linked to the process.
Also happens if the table gets closed before the fight. To fix this i have to restart the game every time i use the table before getting into a fight.

Still happy that it still works, and thank you for your work, this table has made building a monstie so much more convenient.