Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Gallardo wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:37 pm
Thank you so much for the Talisman Editor!
Most combinations I've tried ended in a corrupted save file error, does anyone know more about how to edit them in a legit manner?
There is a list of allowed skills for talismans, basically only use the [1C] marked ones in my table (on the bottom of the list) excluding the 12 skill for specific elemental attack/defense boost (All-E Def Boost is allowed), and excluding the skill Kin Cost Down, so 13*4 skills are excluded.
I can add that as hint later instead of just the [1C]. Other than that, the type seems irrelevant, same as the level(probably always 1?). Oh and of course, if you use 2 skills, set the Num Skills to 2.

Since it's an editor I'll leave you the freedom to still use any battleskill, for singleplayer all of them are usable in theory. I'm not sure what the exact rules are for using the skills in combat, but someone can play around with that and hopefully share some insane results here. It could be that humans can only use human skills and need the right weapon equipped as well and monsties need to be the right type and for kinship skills, maybe you need to ride on the right monstie? Right? :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

is it possible if anyone has a spare or a shared endgame save im trying to figure out specifically what causes the game to be corrupted when editing things and nobody so far has been able to give me a hand. i'll take any volunteer's

Gallardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gallardo »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:54 am
Gallardo wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:37 pm
Thank you so much for the Talisman Editor!
Most combinations I've tried ended in a corrupted save file error, does anyone know more about how to edit them in a legit manner?
There is a list of allowed skills for talismans, basically only use the [1C] marked ones in my table (on the bottom of the list) excluding the 12 skill for specific elemental attack/defense boost (All-E Def Boost is allowed), and excluding the skill Kin Cost Down, so 13*4 skills are excluded.
I can add that as hint later instead of just the [1C]. Other than that, the type seems irrelevant, same as the level(probably always 1?). Oh and of course, if you use 2 skills, set the Num Skills to 2.

Since it's an editor I'll leave you the freedom to still use any battleskill, for singleplayer all of them are usable in theory. I'm not sure what the exact rules are for using the skills in combat, but someone can play around with that and hopefully share some insane results here. It could be that humans can only use human skills and need the right weapon equipped as well and monsties need to be the right type and for kinship skills, maybe you need to ride on the right monstie? Right? :P
Oh thank you so much! I wasn't sure what the 1C etc meant, but this clears it up, thanks! Could you maybe add that to the OP so others could see it too? It's really useful information which wasn't all too obvious from testing around.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Gallardo wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:47 am
Oh thank you so much! I wasn't sure what the 1C etc meant, but this clears it up, thanks! Could you maybe add that to the OP so others could see it too? It's really useful information which wasn't all too obvious from testing around.
Sure thing, I did that just now. And I also added the new option "Register All Genes". My CE lua skills just lifted off the ground.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Ty for the updates you have been a great help

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

can you put gene editor?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

thiagodmc wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:31 am
can you put gene editor?
lol what did u even try gene editor already there

Wubbles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wubbles »

Unable to use this - game freezes every time I try to use the table. Am I missing a step here?

- Load table with CE 7.2
- Attach process 'game.exe'
- Enable main

Game freezes after this

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

Wubbles wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:50 am
Unable to use this - game freezes every time I try to use the table. Am I missing a step here?

- Load table with CE 7.2
- Enable main

Game freezes after this
your missing a step. load game>load character>load cheat engine> go to processes> find mhs2 in the process>load script.

Vigil_Scarab_01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vigil_Scarab_01 »

How do i edit my Characters name? i dont know how to use the "player editor" portion of the cheat.

Wubbles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wubbles »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:07 am
Wubbles wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:50 am

- Load table with CE 7.2
- Enable main

Game freezes after this
your missing a step. load game>load character>load cheat engine> go to processes> find mhs2 in the process>load script.
Yes, did mentioned steps but game is still freezing

Coolback
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coolback »

Have you a simple command for find Xp ?
In Exact Value/2 bytes i can found all materials, but i was searched everywhere, Xp is not found.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Wubbles wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:37 am
Yes, did mentioned steps but game is still freezing
Are you using only my table? Make sure you're using a newer version of Cheat Engine, 7.2 is the newest and the one I'm testing this on. Also, not sure if really necessary, but wait until after the game's main menu loaded to attach CE and activate Main.

If that doesn't work, you can try one of different things:
0. While "Main" is disabled, right click on "Main">Change Script, then write "print(#aobs)" in line 154 and see, what message you get, when activating it afterwards. It should print "2".

1. Change line 155 from "for ind = 2,#aobs do" to "for ind = 2,2 do", or "for ind = 1,1 do" directly, or if step 1 said a higher number than 2 for you, you can go up to that number, afterwards activate "Main".

2. Change line 121 from "local newmethod = true" to "local newmethod = false", afterwards activate "Main".

Tell me the results of these, one of them should work.
Coolback wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:24 am
Have you a simple command for find Xp ?
In Exact Value/2 bytes i can found all materials, but i was searched everywhere, Xp is not found.
XP is 4 bytes, but I'd be suprised, if you knew the exact value for a search, unless it's a level 1 monstie with a value of 0. Just use my table to change XP. Same with materials really, I have a super good Inventory Editor.

edit:
On a side note, it's annoying as hell that they don't allow you to use all colors. Why, Capcom devs, were you too lazy to put in a full color palette and why did you additionally think, it would be a good idea to even flag colors other than your default ones as corrupt. Colors are important to people. I want pitch black skin and charcoal red eyes, my character certainly isn't intersting due to his chracter, story or dialogue.
I'll put in a "Free the colors" script in the next version, that'll alow you to use every color in multiplayer as well.
(Also I just noticed, that the character colors in my table aren't properly flagged as hexadecimal values yet, I'll be fixing that.)

CryMore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CryMore »

After using the Character Editor to raise my characters level, the exp bar gets stuck at 0 exp needed remaining. Every battle after that claims I level up, but when I leave battle and check my status I'm at the same level with 0 exp needed. For example if I set my level to 56, after a battle it says I leveled up to 57, and when I check my status window it says 56 with 0 exp needed. This is probably a simple fix but I can't figure out a work around. Thanks for the help!

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

So after using the character editor to add Reverto's battleskills to the mc, it seems to not be working, I added 11 slots to the battleskill number and then added the 11 skills Reverto has, I froze the values and when it comes to battle it seems to just skip the turn and not use the actual skill, not sure if I may have done something wrong or it being the skills just not being coded for the mc so it lacks the animation, just wanted to point the problem out, thanks again for the table, everything else I've tried seems to be working fine.