Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

r1ndr4 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:36 am
seikur0 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:50 am
r1ndr4 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:57 am
"free the color" option can't be activated with the game new update v1.3.0.
All other option is still functional.
Fixed. Get the newest table.
Nice :D
Thank you for this. Most important option imo :lol:
Ikr :D This and the flying one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Notavailable
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Notavailable »

Thanks for the great table.

One question, is it possible to add an "always able to crit" option or is there any way to change monstie's crit rate? :)

LapisPhos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

How does the "Enable Quick Finish for previously defeated Monsters" work? I tried it and it doesn't work.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Notavailable wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:15 am
Thanks for the great table.

One question, is it possible to add an "always able to crit" option or is there any way to change monstie's crit rate? :)
I won't do it (boring), but it's very possible. Heck, maybe I'll add it, since it's simple enough.
Monstie crit rate is already in the table, that's one of the unknowns in the monstie editor (5th one starting from the bottom). It corresponds to the number of bars in the monstipedia directly. For the character it's similar, only the value isn't in the table yet, but at an offset of +178 from the character address. I'll label that correctly with the next table update at some point. These values directly transfer into percentage, so a monstie with 6 bars will have a 6% crit chance. Crit falls under the stats sections, so not permanent as well. (Gets updated from monstie or weapon type data crit after battles etc.)
LapisPhos wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:08 am
How does the "Enable Quick Finish for previously defeated Monsters" work? I tried it and it doesn't work.
Basically if you see the health bar in green and are not in multiplayer, you'll get the option to quick finish the monster.

claptonrul3z
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by claptonrul3z »

Greetings, i was testing the Best luck option and in the Terga volcano base, when i go into a den, usually the first 2-3 eggs are rainbow shine, but after that, all the eggs are normal. Is this intended or a bug?
Last edited by claptonrul3z on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

Thanks for the great table!

Just wondering if there is a cheat for unlimited monster, player health, or unlimited hearth?

Mojo_Roacho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mojo_Roacho »

Thank you for the amazing table !

Although I ran into a problem... Apparently my monsties that were edited using the table to have higher level cannot level up at all. I tried using trainer and boost the exp and yet they keep being in the same level. Is there a work around for this ?

r_foeburden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r_foeburden »

Mojo_Roacho wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Although I ran into a problem... Apparently my monsties that were edited using the table to have higher level cannot level up at all. I tried using trainer and boost the exp and yet they keep being in the same level. Is there a work around for this ?
Yeah i just stopped altering xp in my case, as the newly hatched monsters get huge xp buff.

That said a "Work around" i used to get over this when i needed to lv something for a gene, is to instead manipulate just the xp needed to next lv, not the lv itself. Then go fight one monster so it levels up naturally, then repeated. Mathy and time consuming i know.

Mojo_Roacho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mojo_Roacho »

r_foeburden wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:34 pm
Mojo_Roacho wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Yeah i just stopped altering xp in my case, as the newly hatched monsters get huge xp buff.

That said a "Work around" i used to get over this when i needed to lv something for a gene, is to instead manipulate just the xp needed to next lv, not the lv itself. Then go fight one monster so it levels up naturally, then repeated. Mathy and time consuming i know.
I haven't tried your work around yet. I'll try this later maybe. I found another work around for my current situation by editing the save file... it's a good thing I backed up my save. Thanks for the help tho :D .

Sigurd_Ragnarsson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sigurd_Ragnarsson »

Ena's outfit and Tsukino onsie Layered DLC oufits from inventory editor don't work properly. all they do is change the color of your outfit. for example Ena's layered outfit changes my current outfit i am wearing to green.

AeonSoulstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AeonSoulstar »

Im trying to get this table for MHS2 for switch in Yuzu Emulator. Is it possible to adapt the script to work with the emulator?
There is already a small table that has found some of the addresses, but is not as detailed as this table.

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

when will this table get updated huehue

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Editing XP, how does that work? Can I give myself max and jump to max level?

Also, does adding bonus stats to your character actually do anything?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

If there any way to get an infinite health/god mode going?

So, with the gene stuff. If I use that Register All Genes thing, I should then be able to edit my Monstie's genes without issue?
It doesn't have any effects on the game beyond that?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Quick request if possible. Is there a way to unlock all "monstie kinship attack" videos?
Just tedious having to grab one of everything to do each attack. :p