Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chrome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by Chrome »

fakesnowball wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:48 pm
I'd like to report that, even though the table works fine with the new version 1.20, the game hangs on any clash (where you have to spam enter basically) if the table was linked to the process.
Also happens if the table gets closed before the fight. To fix this i have to restart the game every time i use the table before getting into a fight.

Still happy that it still works, and thank you for your work, this table has made building a monstie so much more convenient.
This has happened since before the update far as I've experienced, at least in "multiplayer instances". Turning off wifi from desktop for a second or two tends to allow the game to proceed with the clash for whatever reason.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Chrome wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:56 pm
fakesnowball wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:48 pm
I'd like to report that, even though the table works fine with the new version 1.20, the game hangs on any clash (where you have to spam enter basically) if the table was linked to the process.
Also happens if the table gets closed before the fight. To fix this i have to restart the game every time i use the table before getting into a fight.

Still happy that it still works, and thank you for your work, this table has made building a monstie so much more convenient.
This has happened since before the update far as I've experienced, at least in "multiplayer instances". Turning off wifi from desktop for a second or two tends to allow the game to proceed with the clash for whatever reason.
That's a useful report, I'll be fixing that.

I'm a little bit disappointed though that 1.20 broke nothing :) They didn't add any new item/gene/monstie strings either, though probably the models for that one thing?

edit:
fixed the bug above, one of the anti-anti-cheat places wasn't one after all.
I removed 6 places in total, that didn't seem likely to be ones. One of those is used quite often, I'm not sure of that one. If it doesn't work, revert to 4.7 and wait for a better version.

djohns69666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djohns69666 »

Monstie Editor don't work since update script :(

i'have a this error : replaced 0 / 8 anti-veh, 0 / 1 anti-breapoint and 0 / 58 anti-memory injection/misc locations.

i've tried with CE 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 and don't work

but before update game 1.2 MHST on 1.1 i use your script CE MHST v4.3 and it's work

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

djohns69666 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:09 am
Monstie Editor don't work since update script :(

i'have a this error : replaced 0 / 8 anti-veh, 0 / 1 anti-breapoint and 0 / 58 anti-memory injection/misc locations.

i've tried with CE 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 and don't work

but before update game 1.2 MHST on 1.1 i use your script CE MHST v4.3 and it's work
I think you're doing something wrong here.
Just close the game, close CE and then do a fresh start from that, open the game, open CE with my table, attach it and activate Main.
Don' just open a new table, when you've just used an old table before and didn't disable Main there before exiting CE.
And also for the v4.8.1 version the message would be "replaced 0 / 8 anti-veh, 0 / 1 anti-breapoint and 0 / 1 anti-memory injection/misc locations." if anything.
Also see the troubleshooting section for that.

LapisPhos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

For some reason best luck stopped spawning rare cave spawns. The rainbow smell still works and excluding monsters still excludes Anjanath, but no matter what I do rare cave spawns will no longer spawn.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

LapisPhos wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm
For some reason best luck stopped spawning rare cave spawns. The rainbow smell still works and excluding monsters still excludes Anjanath, but no matter what I do rare cave spawns will no longer spawn.
Try not excluding monsters and then quick-travel to respawn the caves. Maybe the detection classifies caves as monsters too. It's working fine for me though.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Hello, i see you can try edit weapon's stats, do you have any idea of getting out of this table ?

Thank you ^^

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Rayer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:26 pm
Hello, i see you can try edit weapon's stats, do you have any idea of getting out of this table ?

Thank you ^^
For now I'll finish the Character Editor, Talisman Editor, Armor Editor and Weapon Editor I'm currently working on. Weapon stats are strongly tied to the type of that weapon. You could overwrite the type data for one gaming session, but it would not be permanent. Not really my focus for now.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Ook I thank you for this quick answer :)

Good luck friend !

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I just posted a very big update with all sorts of editors, talisman, character etc. Of course everything with 100% accurate strings.

Enjoy!

LapisPhos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:33 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm
Try not excluding monsters and then quick-travel to respawn the caves. Maybe the detection classifies caves as monsters too. It's working fine for me though.
Thats what fixed it, thanks a bunch!

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Thank you seikur0 but I think there is an error, I run the game then attach the Table then check the boxes to modify characters and monster but there is "??" all the time, I try to restart the game, go to camp then statue, I also try to change weapon to maybe "move" the value but nothing happens ^^

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Rayer wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:21 am
Thank you seikur0 but I think there is an error, I run the game then attach the Table then check the boxes to modify characters and monster but there is "??" all the time, I try to restart the game, go to camp then statue, I also try to change weapon to maybe "move" the value but nothing happens ^^
You're supposed to check as many of the Editor boxes as you like, e.g. "Character Editor" and then just open the camp menu once for the initial update.

If it doesn't work for you, maybe they change the code at a later point in the game. In that case, I'd like to get your save, if that's fine with you. (I won't be able to see your steam ID.) I'm still not that far into the game, there's never enough time :mrgreen:

Bunnyapocalips
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bunnyapocalips »

This is amazing. Thank you so much.

Gallardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gallardo »

Thank you so much for the Talisman Editor!
Most combinations I've tried ended in a corrupted save file error, does anyone know more about how to edit them in a legit manner?