Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gallardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by Gallardo »

looooozeeeeer wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:28 am
i need help using the table, i was using the collector's luck option on best luck, group with rarest outcomes, and always best egg smell. but everytime i search an egg in super rare den, all i get was blue yian kutku egg, did i broke something? if i did how do i fix it?

currently on main quest after fighting rage rayed astalos
Super Rare Dens are for High Rank monsters. You haven't unlocked HR yet so obviously the den isn't valid and will only contain placeholder Hakolo monties (Velocidrome, Aptonoth etc). You first need to finish the story before SR dens appear.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

Gallardo wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:07 pm
Super Rare Dens are for High Rank monsters. You haven't unlocked HR yet so obviously the den isn't valid and will only contain placeholder Hakolo monties (Velocidrome, Aptonoth etc). You first need to finish the story before SR dens appear.
thank you, i was afraid i unintentionally broke something

TheCanadianKing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheCanadianKing »

Hey seikur0, have you found a way to edit the unhatched eggs? Would love to just hatch a whole bunch of monstie's with their default genes and all that

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

TheCanadianKing wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:43 am
Hey seikur0, have you found a way to edit the unhatched eggs? Would love to just hatch a whole bunch of monstie's with their default genes and all that
I think genes are already determined for each egg, so if you want to see a bunch of different default genes, you have to collect them. The book of genes will show you the possible genes for each monstie, just edit them after birth.

That's more like it:

TheCanadianKing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheCanadianKing »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:03 am
TheCanadianKing wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:43 am
I think genes are already determined for each egg, so if you want to see a bunch of different default genes, you have to collect them. The book of genes will show you the possible genes for each monstie, just edit them after birth.
Sorry, meanning change one egg (Kula or something) into another (narcacuga)?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

TheCanadianKing wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:57 pm
Sorry, meanning change one egg (Kula or something) into another (narcacuga)?
That would only lead to problems, because after that the genes would not match anymore. Just collect eggs naturally.

Kaleina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaleina »

With the new table, I'm not sure enable quick finish works. At least not on high rank monsters.

elimccl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elimccl »

How is Free The Colors supposed to work? It doesn't seem to do anything.

Also, Quick Finish also doesn't seem to work, or at least only works on severely underleveled enemies - the same as it always did.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Kaleina wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:48 pm
With the new table, I'm not sure enable quick finish works. At least not on high rank monsters.
elimccl wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:41 am
How is Free The Colors supposed to work? It doesn't seem to do anything.

Also, Quick Finish also doesn't seem to work, or at least only works on severely underleveled enemies - the same as it always did.
You're right, that wasn't working quite as expected for high rank, glad I got a useful high rank save earlier, I'm probably still quite some gameplay hours away from that. It's now fixed.

And "Free The Colors" allows you to avoid the corrupt data message for multiplayer from editing colors like your skin color or armor colors, see my screenshot above. But I also think I clearly described that in the option details section of the main post.

Dixdros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dixdros »

is it possible to add a function to unlock the achievements ? like complete the kinship skills gallery

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Dixdros wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:58 pm
is it possible to add a function to unlock the achievements ? like complete the kinship skills gallery
In general I don't see the point in that. Defeat your OCD by ignoring these achievements. They're just bits in some database representing bits in some game saves. Nothing of real worth.

If you want to complete the gallery itself to make a compilation video or something, I guess that's slightly different, though I also won't do it. Btw ingame the skill and also monstie visuals even depend on monstie elemental type (highest attack stat), which is also variable.

Dixdros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dixdros »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:27 pm
Dixdros wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:58 pm
In general I don't see the point in that. Defeat your OCD by ignoring these achievements. They're just bits in some database representing bits in some game saves. Nothing of real worth.

If you want to complete the gallery itself to make a compilation video or something, I guess that's slightly different, though I also won't do it. Btw ingame the skill and also monstie visuals even depend on monstie elemental type (highest attack stat), which is also variable.
I'm sorry that I asked that, it was just a question. Unfortunately I am a person who would like to see the 100% even if it seems so unnecessary for you it is important for me and only gives me a rest. Then I just have to look at all the sequences of all the monsters, well ^^

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Dixdros wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:07 pm
I'm sorry that I asked that, it was just a question. Unfortunately I am a person who would like to see the 100% even if it seems so unnecessary for you it is important for me and only gives me a rest. Then I just have to look at all the sequences of all the monsters, well ^^
Maybe you should change some things, if your habits force you to do things, you don't really like. Do things that really make you happy in life with your limited time.

Estroid04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Estroid04 »

I keep getting the corrupt data issue even i do the rite of channeling, do i really need to buy the voucher? I have this one sword with all 9999 stats on it (including critical and def) should i sell that ? To be honest i dont even know how i even have that. Thank you for your response

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

Estroid04 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:41 pm
I keep getting the corrupt data issue even i do the rite of channeling, do i really need to buy the voucher? I have this one sword with all 9999 stats on it (including critical and def) should i sell that ? To be honest i dont even know how i even have that. Thank you for your response
youd have to start over unless u have a save period in which u didnt mod anything.