Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Jirodyne wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:33 am
Impala wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:58 pm
If you were able to get this table to work with the Trainer, what exactly did you do to get it to work? [..]
See the updated troubleshooting section in the main post, apparently this can be fixed quite easily by removing the dotnetdatacollector64.exe from the CE folder and afterwards always attaching trainers before activating the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

orangecrowe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangecrowe »

Im currently in the desert area before the tower in the game. For some reason when i use the table i can only find diablos and tigrex eggs in dens. Even with the equal option.

Thanks for the table btw.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Jirodyne wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:33 am
Impala wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:58 pm
but yea, I was able to get the trainer and the table working at the same time, so both features are necessity in the table.
You 'was' or 'was not' able to get the table to work, your line after about 'both features are necessity in the table' makes it confusing.

If you were able to get this table to work with the Trainer, what exactly did you do to get it to work? If not, well then that would clarify my confusion of your post, lol.
I fixed it in that post, but I was able to run the trainer and table at the same time.

I open game, get to moveable spot in game, open CE and attach it. Then, I open table, enable main then disable it. The open trainer, select the options I want, specifically just items and EXP multiplier, and then click main in the table on CE.

kdy1623
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kdy1623 »

I need an al or monster editor.
So I cheer for you!
We hope to see the editor soon.
I know it's hard work. Fighting!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

orangecrowe wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:40 am
Im currently in the desert area before the tower in the game. For some reason when i use the table i can only find diablos and tigrex eggs in dens. Even with the equal option.

At least up until Alcala, where I am, all egg types in monster dens have the same probability. The pool of available types depends on the cave itself, i.e. location, story related?, monster den?, and rarity. Especially the rare caves will limit what eggs you can get get. So use the "Exclude Caves/Monsters" option to exclude Caves from luck and use normal caves to go egg hunting. Or maybe you are just in a location where even normal caves only have these 2 egg types.

And you're welcome.

orangecrowe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangecrowe »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm

At least up until Alcala, where I am, all egg types in monster dens have the same probability. The pool of available types depends on the cave itself, i.e. location, story related?, monster den?, and rarity. Especially the rare caves will limit what eggs you can get get. So use the "Exclude Caves/Monsters" option to exclude Caves from luck and use normal caves to go egg hunting. Or maybe you are just in a location where even normal caves only have these 2 egg types.

And you're welcome.
Ya, after some testing ive found that even with the table off the rare dens only had 2 egg spawns. I think it just might be where i am in the story. Plus I totally forgot that I dont need to only aim for rare dens with your table. Old habits I guess.

BatedHawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BatedHawk »

i cant seem to select infinite crafting. it just highlights it is if im trying to copy the text.

moonxiyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonxiyan »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm
orangecrowe wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:40 am

And you're welcome.

Ur right, you can have "all" Monsties after you finish the Quest Line ( The Game ) Once. Up until the 3 or 4 Town there are only limited Monsters.
Even when using the Super Rare Den you wont find a Rajin Val Testo etc. After you finish the Game you can have them all ^.~.

Your Table works fine for me , thanks for the Work. Because of your "Mode" Great Luck i nearly always find Monsties with atleast Three +4 Gens and thats awesome !

By the way i dont see where you made it like nearly all "normal" enctours are with the Antja Dino. So is it Possible that you can make it like we have the Option to Choose from the Monster ? Like i want to fight a lets say Silver Naga or Rajin etc in the normal encounters?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

moonxiyan wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:59 pm
By the way i dont see where you made it like nearly all "normal" enctours are with the Antja Dino. So is it Possible that you can make it like we have the Option to Choose from the Monster ? Like i want to fight a lets say Silver Naga or Rajin etc in the normal encounters?
That would be very possible to do, yes. (You can use the Exclude Monsters option to avoid Anjanath in case you didn't know.)
BatedHawk wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:01 pm
Maybe you use a trainer with it and that interferes or an older version of cheat engine or not the steam version? These come to mind.

Yay, updates, so we now have two new options, "Channeled Monsters Stay" and "Monstie Editor".
I just wanted to do the first of these, but then I found the monster structure while doing it and wanted to see what's possible :mrgreen:

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Wow, very impressive options! Thanks!

kdy1623
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kdy1623 »

great! wish it was possible to modify the stats determined when hatching from an egg.
ATK and DEF modifications modified in the table are initialized.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

[Link]

if you need or haven't seen yet, here's a spreadsheet of mostly all the item/egg/monster/talisman/skill/gene/etc IDs

s091020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by s091020 »

Hi, thank you for making this great table. However, I am not able to access to functions of the table. Once I active the table, it shows "replaced 0 / 8 anti-veh, 0 / 1 anti-breapoint and 0 / 58 anti-memory injection/misc locations. " and I am not able to active the following functions. How should I fix the problem?

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jirodyne »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:52 pm
"Channeled Monsters Stay"
Found this when I woke up, as I went to check for updates. This is the best possible thing. Next to the 'Trainer's' EXP multiplier so I can cut down on Grinding, that is the most important thing ever created. Just below it is the original script for Rare stuff.

Tho now that I am posting, I did have a question on that. With the 'Excluding Caves' part, it makes it seem like when I have the main script on, and the exclude caves off, I should be seeing Rare Caves, and now in post game Rare High Rank Caves, all over the place. But I don't. I mainly only see 1 of these, if even 1 of them in the area.

So can you please explain, if something is broken on my end somehow and I should be seeing all these 'Rare Caves' everywhere, or what have you, and if I'm not meant to, what is the point of the 'Exclude Cave' option? Cause I run with the Exclude caves off, and never ran into any issues, able to find all monsters, and nothing seemed wrong or broken like with the Exclude Monster to stop Anjanath fights. So it confuses me why such an option exists.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Is it me or the monstie editor not work am i doing something wrong or its just a WIP?