Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wubbles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by Wubbles »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 am
Wubbles wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:37 am
Yes, did mentioned steps but game is still freezing
Are you using only my table? Make sure you're using a newer version of Cheat Engine, 7.2 is the newest and the one I'm testing this on. Also, not sure if really necessary, but wait until after the game's main menu loaded to attach CE and activate Main.

If that doesn't work, you can try one of different things:
0. While "Main" is disabled, right click on "Main">Change Script, then write "print(#aobs)" in line 154 and see, what message you get, when activating it afterwards. It should print "2".

1. Change line 155 from "for ind = 2,#aobs do" to "for ind = 2,2 do", or "for ind = 1,1 do" directly, or if step 1 said a higher number than 2 for you, you can go up to that number, afterwards activate "Main".

2. Change line 121 from "local newmethod = true" to "local newmethod = false", afterwards activate "Main".

Tell me the results of these, one of them should work.
Thanks for your reply!

Yup, CE version 7.2 / Game version 1.2 on Steam, no other tables or trainers open.
Loaded up save file, opened cheat table, attached game.exe process and hangs when activating Main.

0. Message printed:
"2
replaced 8 / 8 anti-veh, 2 / 1 anti-breapoint and 1 / 1 anti-memory injection/misc locations. "

1. Tried changing line to both "for ind = 2,2 do" & "for ind = 1,1 do" - still freezes

2. Still freezes the game.

I get the message "replaced 8 / 8 anti-veh, 2 / 1 anti-breapoint and 1 / 1 anti-memory injection/misc locations." for all attempts - but I guess according to your FAQ it's only meant to be a generic message and not an error.

EDIT: Thought it could be an issue with my files, but still same issue after reinstalling & verifying game files

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

so far i've managed to figure out what specifically causes corrupted data.
1st using ce or infinite crafting doesn't trigger
2nd modifying charms or weapons doesn't trigger maybe certain skills if so but ive done 5 with op skill sets always make a back up back up to be safe
3 modifying armor does so don't do it
4 editing monster genes stats character stats triggers corrupted data
5 editing exp bugs out but doesn't trigger corrupted data idk why.

orangecrowe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangecrowe »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:43 pm
2nd modifying charms or weapons doesn't trigger maybe certain skills if so but ive done 5 with op skill sets always make a back up back up to be safe
I think your problem is that monster/character stats are taken from a template. So you cannot change the stats individually. Only the modifiers can effect them, which are the skills/genes. 2 Level99 Monsties of the same species with no stat effecting genes will have the exact same stats except for the hatching bonus.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Wubbles wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:34 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Thanks for your reply!

Yup, CE version 7.2 / Game version 1.2 on Steam, no other tables or trainers open.
Loaded up save file, opened cheat table, attached game.exe process and hangs when activating Main.

0. Message printed:
"2
replaced 8 / 8 anti-veh, 2 / 1 anti-breapoint and 1 / 1 anti-memory injection/misc locations. "

1. Tried changing line to both "for ind = 2,2 do" & "for ind = 1,1 do" - still freezes

I get the message "replaced 8 / 8 anti-veh, 2 / 1 anti-breapoint and 1 / 1 anti-memory injection/misc locations." for all attempts - but I guess according to your FAQ it's only meant to be a generic message and not an error.

EDIT: Thought it could be an issue with my files, but still same issue after reinstalling & verifying game files
No that message is not a generic message, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered adding it. It's only a useless message if you're using a trainer as well, which already disabled the anti-cheat measures and all the first numbers in the message are 0 or some lower than the expected ones. The second aob finding two locations is probably a problem, that means some random function will get changed here other than the expected one.

You can try commenting out line 145 "writeBytes(address,0x48, 0x31, 0xC0, 0xC3)" for now, that replacement is just there to prevent the game from deleting your breakpoints, if you're not developing cheats yourself it's not relevant.

Other than that, I'd like to see the two locations. Before activation Main, can you use Cheat Engine to scan for "FF E0 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 48 8D 8A 90 00 00 00", value type "Array of byte", Memory Scan for All addresses, then Executable check and Writable & CopyOnWrite empty, then for each of the hopefully 2 results, Rightclick>Disassemble Memory Region on it and send me the two screenshots with the code location and as many as possible lines viewable before and after it.

It's probably just some random dll loaded by the game, that the aob reacts too, I'll limit the results to the game.exe for the next table version.
orangecrowe wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:02 pm
SteamUser3212 wrote:
I think your problem is that monster/character stats are taken from a template. So you cannot change the stats individually. Only the modifiers can effect them, which are the skills/genes. 2 Level99 Monsties of the same species with no stat effecting genes will have the exact same stats except for the hatching bonus.
^ this

I think for skills there are heavy restrictions on who can use them under which circumstances, like with the Reverto skills, maybe you need to have a greatsword equipped or even the specific greatsword or you need to be Reverto idk. I haven't really played around with that much.
Same with genes really, look into your book of genes to see, which monsties are compatible with which genes.

I'll make it so color's won't trigger corruption, because at that point I think that doesn't make sense. I fully expect a patch for that one day. Other than that I won't touch that protection.
CryMore wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:03 pm
After using the Character Editor to raise my characters level, the exp bar gets stuck at 0 exp needed remaining. Every battle after that claims I level up, but when I leave battle and check my status I'm at the same level with 0 exp needed. For example if I set my level to 56, after a battle it says I leveled up to 57, and when I check my status window it says 56 with 0 exp needed. This is probably a simple fix but I can't figure out a work around. Thanks for the help!
The simple fix is to not edit your level, you always edit the XP instead :P

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:34 pm
Wubbles wrote:
seikur0 wrote:
Thanks for your reply!

0. Message printed:
"2

No that message is not a generic message, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered adding it. It's only a useless message if you're using a trainer as well, which already disabled the anti-cheat measures and all the first numbers in the message are 0 or some lower than the expected ones. The second aob finding two locations is probably a problem, that means some random function will get changed here other than the expected one.

You can try commenting out line 145 "writeBytes(address,0x48, 0x31, 0xC0, 0xC3)" for now, that replacement is just there to prevent the game from deleting your breakpoints, if you're not developing cheats yourself it's not relevant.

Other than that, I'd like to see the two locations. Before activation Main, can you use Cheat Engine to scan for "FF E0 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 48 8D 8A 90 00 00 00", value type "Array of byte", Memory Scan for All addresses, then Executable check and Writable & CopyOnWrite empty, then for each of the hopefully 2 results, Rightclick>Disassemble Memory Region on it and send me the two screenshots with the code location and as many as possible lines viewable before and after it.

It's probably just some random dll loaded by the game, that the aob reacts too, I'll limit the results to the game.exe for the next table version.
orangecrowe wrote:
SteamUser3212 wrote:
^ this

I think for skills there are heavy restrictions on who can use them under which circumstances, like with the Reverto skills, maybe you need to have a greatsword equipped or even the specific greatsword or you need to be Reverto idk. I haven't really played around with that much.
Same with genes really, look into your book of genes to see, which monsties are compatible with which genes.

I'll make it so color's won't trigger corruption, because at that point I think that doesn't make sense. I fully expect a patch for that one day. Other than that I won't touch that protection.
CryMore wrote:
After using the Character Editor to raise my characters level, the exp bar gets stuck at 0 exp needed remaining. Every battle after that claims I level up, but when I leave battle and check my status I'm at the same level with 0 exp needed. For example if I set my level to 56, after a battle it says I leveled up to 57, and when I check my status window it says 56 with 0 exp needed. This is probably a simple fix but I can't figure out a work around. Thanks for the help!
that bugs it out as well. maybe a code that could just max out the exp bar would be better?

Chrome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chrome »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:32 am
seikur0 wrote:
Wubbles wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

0. Message printed:
"2

orangecrowe wrote:

^ this

CryMore wrote:
that bugs it out as well. maybe a code that could just max out the exp bar would be better?
Just edit the exp to 999999900 then get a random gathering subquest that's ready to hand-in.... insta max level. It's not hard to work it out.

Coolback
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coolback »

seikur0 wrote:
Coolback wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:24 am
Have you a simple command for find Xp ?
In Exact Value/2 bytes i can found all materials, but i was searched everywhere, Xp is not found.
XP is 4 bytes, but I'd be suprised, if you knew the exact value for a search, unless it's a level 1 monstie with a value of 0. Just use my table to change XP. Same with materials really, I have a super good Inventory Editor.
Ok I now understand why I couldn't find, I was looking with the remaining xp of a level, example : I still have 16512125 to go up a level => search : 16512125, it is the total xp that I need, is there a experience table with the total amount added up somewhere ?

Wubbles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wubbles »

seikur0 wrote:

Commenting out the line works now!
seikur0 wrote:

Both images below
Spoiler

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Wubbles wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Jup, it really was a random dll. I'll change that in the next table version.

Kaleina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaleina »

seikur0 wrote:
On a side note, it's annoying as hell that they don't allow you to use all colors. Why, Capcom devs, were you too lazy to put in a full color palette and why did you additionally think, it would be a good idea to even flag colors other than your default ones as corrupt. Colors are important to people. I want pitch black skin and charcoal red eyes, my character certainly isn't intersting due to his chracter, story or dialogue.
I'll put in a "Free the colors" script in the next version, that'll alow you to use every color in multiplayer as well.
(Also I just noticed, that the character colors in my table aren't properly flagged as hexadecimal values yet, I'll be fixing that.)
Yeah I set it to be flagged as hexadecimal values but it's still wonky because for example if you set the skin color value to be pure red, the skin color will actually show up as a deep blue. I just want a color similar to Ena's :(

Also as a side note, the two "Color ???" underneath "Color Eye, right" are used for layered armor dyes.

The values under the "Copies?" group are used for the player character's grandpa in flashbacks. Image

Kaleina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaleina »

Noticed some entries in the armor dropdown lists were different for female player characters so I just went through all of them and fixed them as well as fixed incorrect entries.

Code: Select all

1:Hakum Rider Outfit
2:Leather Armor
3:Arzuros Armor
4:Velocidrome Armor
5:Kut-Ku Armor
6:Kut-Ku U Armor
7:Bone Armor
8:Bnahabra Armor
9:Lagombi Armor
10:Khezu Armor
11:Zamtrios Armor
12:Khezu U Armor
13:Rath Heart Armor
14:Hunter Armor
15:Ludroth Armor
16:Hermitaur Armor
17:Gypceros Armor
18:Nerscylla Armor
19:Qurupeco Armor
20:Rathian Armor
21:Cephadrome Armor
22:Barroth Armor
23:Diablos Armor
24:Diablos U Armor
25:Hermitaur U Armor
26:Nerscylla U Armor
27:Tigrex Armor
28:Alloy Armor
29:Basarios Armor
30:Uragaan Armor
31:Gravios Armor
32:Agnaktor Armor
33:Tigrex U Armor
34:Mosgharl Armor
35:Great Jaggi Armor
36:Garuga Armor
37:Kecha Armor
38:Ludroth U Armor
39:Nargacuga Armor
40:Rathalos Armor
41:Conga Armor
42:Zinogre Armor
43:Nargacuga U Armor
44:Gravios U Armor
45:Basarios U Armor
46:Rath Soul Armor
47:Conga U Armor
48:Vangis Armor
49:Obituary[M]/Butterfly[F] Armor
50:Kecha U Armor
51:Lagiacrus Armor
52:Gypceros U Armor
53:Lagiacrus U Armor
54:Guild Knight[M]/Maiden's[F] Armor
55:Barioth Armor
56:Great Baggi Armor
57:Brachydios Armor
58:Golden Armor
59:Barroth U Armor
60:Agnaktor U Armor
61:Qurupeco U Armor
62:Zinogre U Armor
63:Black Belt Armor
64:Kirin Armor
65:Monoblos Armor
66:Regios Armor
67:Barioth U Armor
68:Golden Lune Armor
69:Silver Sol Armor
70:Kushala Armor
71:Kaiser Armor
72:Kirin U Armor
73:Auroros/Borealis Armor
74:Excello Armor
75:Dragon Armor
76:Monoblos U Armor
77:Kyle's/Ena's Outfit
78:Red's Outfit
79:Mahana Outfit
80:Tsukino Onesie
81:Razewing Armor Alpha[M]/Beta[F]
82:Kamura Garb
83:Plesioth Armor
84:Razewing Armor Beta[M]/Alpha[F]
85:Leather Armor+
86:Arzuros Armor+
87:Velocidrome Armor+
88:Kut-Ku Armor+
89:Kut-Ku U Armor+
90:Bone Armor+
91:Bnahabra Armor+
92:Lagombi Armor+
93:Khezu Armor+
94:Zamtrios Armor+
95:Khezu U Armor+
96:Rath Heart Armor+
97:Hunter Armor+
98:Ludroth Armor+
99:Hermitaur Armor+
100:Gypceros Armor+
101:Nerscylla Armor+
102:Qurupeco Armor+
103:Rathian Armor+
104:Cephadrome Armor+
105:Barroth Armor+
106:Diablos Armor+
107:Diablos U Armor+
108:Hermitaur U Armor+
109:Nerscylla U Armor+
110:Tigrex Armor+
111:Alloy Armor+
112:Basarios Armor+
113:Uragaan Armor+
114:Gravios Armor+
115:Agnaktor Armor+
116:Tigrex U Armor+
117:Mosgharl Armor+
118:Great Jaggi Armor+
119:Garuga Armor+
120:Kecha Armor+
121:Ludroth U Armor+
122:Nargacuga Armor+
123:Rathalos Armor+
124:Conga Armor+
125:Zinogre Armor+
126:Nargacuga U Armor+
127:Gravios U Armor+
128:Basarios U Armor+
129:Rath Soul Armor+
130:Conga U Armor+
131:Vangis Armor+
132:Obituary[M]/Butterfly[F] Armor+
133:Kecha U Armor+
134:Lagiacrus Armor+
135:Gypceros U Armor+
136:Lagiacrus U Armor+
137:Guild Knight[M]/Maiden's[F] Armor+
138:Barioth Armor+
139:Great Baggi Armor+
140:Brachydios Armor+
141:Golden Armor+
142:Barroth U Armor+
143:Agnaktor U Armor+
144:Qurupeco U Armor+
145:Zinogre U Armor+
146:Black Belt Armor+
147:Kirin Armor+
148:Monoblos Armor+
149:Regios Armor+
150:Barioth U Armor+
151:Golden Lune Armor+
152:Silver Sol Armor+
153:Kushala Armor+
154:Kaiser Armor+
155:Kirin U Armor+
156:Auroros[M]/Borealis[F] Armor+
157:Excello Armor+
158:Dragon Armor+
159:Monoblos U Armor+
166:Plesioth Armor
169:Duramboros Armor
170:Death Stench Armor
171:Anja Alpha Armor
174:Duramboros Armor+
175:Death Stench Armor+
176:Anja Alpha Armor+
203:Seltas Armor
204:Tetsucabra Armor
205:Seltas Z Armor
207:Glavenus Armor
208:Astalos Armor
209:Gammoth Armor
210:Mizutsune Armor
211:Silverwind Armor
212:Dreadqueen Armor
213:Hellblade Armor
214:Thunderlord Armor
215:Grimclaw Armor
216:Dreadking Armor
217:Bloodbath Armor
218:Boltreaver Armor
219:Soulseer Armor
220:Elderfrost Armor*
221:Rider Armor
224:Alloy Armor*
225:Kululu Armor
226:Pukei-Pukei Armor
227:Kadachi Armor
228:Anja Armor
229:Fulgur Anja Armor
230:Lumu Armor
231:Legiana Armor
232:Nergigante Armor
233:Bazel Armor
234:Kulve Taroth Armor
235:Rimeguard Armor
236:Plesioth Z Armor
237:Bulldrome Armor
238:Gendrome Armor
239:Iodrome Armor
241:Seltas Armor+
242:Tetsucabra Armor+
243:Seltas Z Armor+
245:Glavenus Armor+
246:Astalos Armor+
247:Gammoth Armor+
248:Mizutsune Armor+
249:Silverwind Armor+
250:Dreadqueen Armor+
251:Hellblade Armor+
252:Thunderlord Armor+
253:Grimclaw Armor+
254:Dreadking Armor+*
255:Bloodbath Armor+
256:Boltreaver Armor+
257:Soulseer Armor+
258:Elderfrost Armor+
259:Rider Armor+
262:Alloy Armor+*
263:Kululu Armor+
264:Pukei-Pukei Armor+
265:Kadachi Armor+
266:Anja Armor+
267:Fulgur Anja Armor+
268:Lumu Armor+
269:Legiana Armor+
270:Nergigante Armor+
271:Bazel Armor+
272:Kulve Taroth Armor+
273:Rimeguard Armor+
274:Plesioth Z Armor+
275:Bulldrome Armor+
276:Gendrome Armor+
277:Iodrome Armor+
279:Kayna's Armor
280:Kayna's Armor+
281:Alwin's Armor
282:Alwin's Armor+
283:Avinia's Armor
284:Avinia's Armor+
285:Reverto's Armor
286:Reverto's Armor+
287:Kyle's Armor
288:Kyle's Armor+
289:Cheval's Armor
290:Cheval's Armor+

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Kaleina wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:52 am
Thanks, that's helpful.
How weird, that these are the grandpa colors. You need to read the colors from right to left, if it's a 4 byte hex value. One of the 4 bytes is unused and always FF, I guess it could be called alpha, even though not used by the game. So the color would go like 0xAABBGGRR, which means red has the value 0xFF0000FF.

I didn't know, that males and females had different armor names, I'll add that to the automatic extraction as well.

dinovart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dinovart »

I got serious bug using this table. Everything works as intended except "give every non-main quest item". Items appear, but have zero effect. I unlocked stables upgrade 1 in the demo, got every 6 of them using this table (aforementioned "get every item"), and my stables still show that I have 24 slots. I tried buy saddle upgrades from special cat, but can`t add more bottle caps (I can activate option and edit quantity, open esc menu in-game, I set 999999999, even 100, but still have no bottle caps), and even when I have enough bottle caps - game shows "unable to add item, inventory is full". I tried to find and manually delete stable upgrades from inventory - no luck, too many items to browse throw, and I don`t know exact english names of many items (russian translation have many errors, reverse translate is just a waste of time). So, how edit stable slots? Which is max number of slots? Maybe there is option to set that max amount? I unlocked weapons and armor and continued story, that`s why when I noticed stable slots but it was too late to use back-up saves.
P.S. Finally figured out - they are called Stable Bluerpint 1-6. Manually deleted them - applied red marker inside square and chose ) quantity instead of 1. Fast-traveled outside village, fast-traveled inside village, bottle caps are finally working (a few cheats must be active, e.g. one above inventory editor and inventory editor). Bought upgrades from cat. I suppose one more script which allows to exclude stable items from 1 to 6 would be nice. Anyway, manual excluding is a way to revert stuck stable upgrades. I suppose only 1 upgrade per story ark is allowed.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

dinovart wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:44 am
I got serious bug using this table. Everything works as intended except "give every non-main quest item". Items appear, but have zero effect. I unlocked stables upgrade 1 in the demo, got every 6 of them using this table (aforementioned "get every item"), and my stables still show that I have 24 slots. I tried buy saddle upgrades from special cat, but can`t add more bottle caps (I can activate option and edit quantity, open esc menu in-game, I set 999999999, even 100, but still have no bottle caps), and even when I have enough bottle caps - game shows "unable to add item, inventory is full". I tried to find and manually delete stable upgrades from inventory - no luck, too many items to browse throw, and I don`t know exact english names of many items (russian translation have many errors, reverse translate is just a waste of time). So, how edit stable slots? Which is max number of slots? Maybe there is option to set that max amount? I unlocked weapons and armor and continued story, that`s why when I noticed stable slots but it was too late to use back-up saves.
P.S. Finally figured out - they are called Stable Bluerpint 1-6. Manually deleted them - applied red marker inside square and chose ) quantity instead of 1. Fast-traveled outside village, fast-traveled inside village, bottle caps are finally working (a few cheats must be active, e.g. one above inventory editor and inventory editor). Bought upgrades from cat. I suppose one more script which allows to exclude stable items from 1 to 6 would be nice. Anyway, manual excluding is a way to revert stuck stable upgrades. I suppose only 1 upgrade per story ark is allowed.
I changed the "Collect one of every non-story Item" one in 6.3, so it doesn't include stable and expedition upgrades anymore.

Only "Inventory Editor" needs to be active in order to edit bottle caps, to initialize you have to open the camp menu though as stated in the table (quick travel is not necessary here).
If you want to edit any item directly, you don't have to search the whole dropdown, just use "Item-Type" type the first letters and then arrow up/down to auto-complete. This works with bottle caps as well, I only re-added these in the table above for convenience sake. After that you can just use "Item-Amount" and set it to 0 or any quantity you wish. For adding stuff it's using the same function that the collect one of every non-story Item" script is using. So it should be very easy to remove the stable upgrade items from your inventory again.

Last but not least, I'm not sure if people are aware, if somebody wants localized strings for the dropdowns in their own language, anybody can just use the "Update Dropdowns" script and then enter camp menu to trigger. (Recommended to close all other scripts while you do this.) Most dropdowns, like the ones for item, weapon, armor, gene, etc. types, are directly pulled from game memory via that script.

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

i need help using the table, i was using the collector's luck option on best luck, group with rarest outcomes, and always best egg smell. but everytime i search an egg in super rare den, all i get was blue yian kutku egg, did i broke something? if i did how do i fix it?

currently on main quest after fighting rage rayed astalos