Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 - steam version (SeiKur0)

Post by Inyalga »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:34 pm
Jirodyne wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:55 am
So can you please explain, if something is broken on my end somehow and I should be seeing all these 'Rare Caves' everywhere, or what have you, and if I'm not meant to, what is the point of the 'Exclude Cave' option? Cause I run with the Exclude caves off, and never ran into any issues, able to find all monsters, and nothing seemed wrong or broken like with the Exclude Monster to stop Anjanath fights. So it confuses me why such an option exists.
Yeah I like the "Channeled Monsters Stay" option a lot as well. It just makes more sense for the monsters to just train your other monsters instead of dying or something while doing it. The default behavior kind of sucks, because if you amass all your good genes in your best monster you can never change that, because you could only pass on one of the genes.

As for the caves, if you just activate "Collector's Luck" with the default options, it'll give you a 50:50 mix of rare and ultra rare caves or if the probability for ultra rare caves is not 0 anymore for you, just these. Mind you cave rarity is decided when they spawn, i.e. when you enter an area. So without the "Exclude Caves/Monsters" option, yes, you should be seing rare caves left and right. Unless your current area doesn't have rare caves I guess? And if you use the exclude option it'll by default exclude caves from the luck changes and if you change that to "Exclude Ultra Rare Caves" you probably only get rare caves then.
Inyalga wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:19 pm
Is it me or the monstie editor not work am i doing something wrong or its just a WIP?
i Edit the monstie exit and enter back into my nest and they are still the same why?
It should be working, but don't hesitate do describe your problem in detail.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Inyalga wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 am
i Edit the monstie exit and enter back into my nest and they are still the same why?
Don't be in your nest while editing, give those transforming monsties some privacy. See the option details in the main post for that too. And if that doesn't help, make a short video about what you're doing.
notpikachu wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:17 am
I didn't use dissect tbh as I was aiming for the last and second last number(flag) and after finding those, I didn't continue further by feeding the structure to the dissect tool. I probably need to use the dissect tool after this :D, as someone request tracking down the retreat monster den and compared it with the generated one.
Sounds like an interesting request :P Well, just do it at your own leisure.

kdy1623
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kdy1623 »

If you edit monstie, it will not be corrected immediately.
Keep your monsters on the farm,
Then come back again. The bonus stat is up to 125.
If you modify it beyond that, it will rather decrease.

jacobzmk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jacobzmk »

Great table, thanks!

One thing on gene editing, I just really care about filling out the book of genes and as someone pointed out, editing a gene onto an existing monster doesn't do that. I think the game checks for new genes when hatching eggs as book of gene-filling related achievements pop up when hatching if I recall correctly. Eggs and the monster within are probably determined as soon as you pick it up since it appears you can't save scum an egg. So is it possible we'll have an "egg editor" of some sorts in the future?

jakosogiantoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakosogiantoro »

Can someone tell me why i cant play online after i edit monstie ? always tell corruption data has been found. Any solution ??

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

jakosogiantoro wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:25 pm
Can someone tell me why i cant play online after i edit monstie ? always tell corruption data has been found. Any solution ??
they might have added a check or scan to see if you have modified your monstie so wont let you play online. On ANY games online cheating is not supported...if it works it works..if not then oh well. All cheats for SINGLE PLAYER/OFFLINE only are supported

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

The book of gene, for now I don't care that much.

About the corruption, what exactly did you do so I can reproduce it? I hope you backed up your save, like you're supposed to do. Many people are complaining about this error online.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

jakosogiantoro wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:25 pm
Are you sure it was the cheats that did that? There is a well documented glitch from the game itself that won't allow you online if you picked a unique skin color and not one of their bad presets. In order to play online, you must look like a banana or an orange. No exceptions =P

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

So I've tried this myself, took one of my monsters and edited basically all values so it screams "cheat" and I also got this message of corrupt data. However it is not a problem. Only the monsters in your current online party are being checked and if you remove the cheated monster from your online party, it works again normally, so it's not a permanent flag or anything.

(Unless you have the wrong skin color, in which case your character itself, that is scanned as well, counts as corrupted :P Apparently the fix then is to buy a character edit ticket and use it, well played Capcom. I could include that value in some basic character editor soonish, if someone has a problem with that.)

windforce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by windforce »

If the bonus stat is 3 or higher, you cannot play online.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:06 am
Inyalga wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 am
Don't be in your nest while editing, give those transforming monsties some privacy. See the option details in the main post for that too. And if that doesn't help, make a short video about what you're doing.
notpikachu wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:17 am
I didn't use dissect tbh as I was aiming for the last and second last number(flag) and after finding those, I didn't continue further by feeding the structure to the dissect tool. I probably need to use the dissect tool after this :D, as someone request tracking down the retreat monster den and compared it with the generated one.
Sounds like an interesting request :P Well, just do it at your own leisure.
Thank you

Chrome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chrome »

windforce wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:32 am
If the bonus stat is 3 or higher, you cannot play online.
This.

For online play, you can only have up to 3 different bonus stat; each maxing out at 3.

Say you have Bonus stat in hp, non-elem attack, and non-elem defense; you can go online so long as each of them is at 3. Anymore and you'll get corrupted data error.

Likewise if you have 4 or more bonus stats regardless of the individual points in each, you'll get corrupted data error. At least, that's what I've observed so far. If your online play monster is your go-to ones then just edit their bonus stats back to legit parameters.

Otherwise just grab a fodder monster and copy your main monsters' genes to them while adhering to the 3 bonus stat online check so you have one for solo play and another for online purposes.

jakosogiantoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakosogiantoro »

okay i think i get it now. thanks for answering my question. it really helped me

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Question, would it be possible to add Reverto's greatsword skills to the main character? It sucks that he has all those cool moves and we cant even use them

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

kratitos wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:34 pm
Question, would it be possible to add Reverto's greatsword skills to the main character? It sucks that he has all those cool moves and we cant even use them
Temporarily, yes for sure. I've already seen that the monster structure contains a list of available battle skills, I'd expect that to be similar for the characters too. That list resets after each battle (based on genes for monsters), but if you disable that behavior, it would work.