Last Stop Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Last Stop Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by SvT »

Okk3n wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:02 pm
There's always a chance you can get banned, single player game or not. It's up to you to take the risk or not. If you're smart, you can figure out ways to appear legit by looking up achievements and the order they are supposed to be unlocked in and the average time it takes to achieve each of them and unlock accordingly to at least appear legitimate.
Yeah True. I made a mistake and clicked the top of an achievement table and it unlocked all the achievements at once within seconds and WAY WAAAY out of order. I really
Hope I don’t get banned :(
Which table? Probably not mine unless a mistake was made.
I never use "Activating this entry activates it's children".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Okk3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Okk3n »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:48 am
Okk3n wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:02 pm
There's always a chance you can get banned, single player game or not. It's up to you to take the risk or not. If you're smart, you can figure out ways to appear legit by looking up achievements and the order they are supposed to be unlocked in and the average time it takes to achieve each of them and unlock accordingly to at least appear legitimate.
Yeah True. I made a mistake and clicked the top of an achievement table and it unlocked all the achievements at once within seconds and WAY WAAAY out of order. I really
Hope I don’t get banned :(
Which table? Probably not mine unless a mistake was made.
I never use "Activating this entry activates it's children".
I don’t think it was yours. Do you think I will be banned for this?

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

An achievement is an achievement, an unlock is an unlock, they have no way to identify if you earned it through the game's progression or not. And they also aren't responsible for how devs make their game how it let you earn it. The only thing that could be detected if they wanted to is unlocking tons of achievements in a short time but that's about it. However as far as I know they haven't cared about checking them at least with automated detection for like 3 years now and I don't think they will bother to because it's not worth it anymore as much since Xbox 360 basically has no more support and they probably aren't aware of any "broken" ways to unlock achievements fast. Basically just forget about it, only thing that matters is how you want your profile to look or if you use a 3rd party tracking site then you may have to follow their rules to be on their site's leaderboard.

Okk3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Okk3n »

Fadexz wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:47 am
An achievement is an achievement, an unlock is an unlock, they have no way to identify if you earned it through the game's progression or not. And they also aren't responsible for how devs make their game how it let you earn it. The only thing that could be detected if they wanted to is unlocking tons of achievements in a short time but that's about it. However as far as I know they haven't cared about checking them at least with automated detection for like 3 years now and I don't think they will bother to because it's not worth it anymore as much since Xbox 360 basically has no more support and they probably aren't aware of any "broken" ways to unlock achievements fast. Basically just forget about it, only thing that matters is how you want your profile to look or if you use a 3rd party tracking site then you may have to follow their rules to be on their site's leaderboard.
Others on this forum would disagree with you. Rhark had his 13 year old account get banned.

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

Okk3n wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:47 pm
Others on this forum would disagree with you. Rhark had his 13 year old account get banned.
Well that's just what I think. I don't know when that happened or for what reason but that's like one case out of thousands or maybe even possibly hundreds of thousands that have had no problems over the last few years. I've only heard a very select couple people that have been banned over the last couple years.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Fadexz wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 am
Okk3n wrote:
Well that's just what I think. I don't know when that happened or for what reason but that's like one case out of thousands or maybe even possibly hundreds of thousands that have had no problems over the last few years. I've only heard a very select couple people that have been banned over the last couple years.
Yeah, before I found this site, I downloaded a 360 game and looked up a save from the web and about a few days later, I was banned from TA. But nothing happened to my account lol

jondeezie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jondeezie »

Adversary wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 am
Fadexz wrote:
Okk3n wrote:
Yeah, before I found this site, I downloaded a 360 game and looked up a save from the web and about a few days later, I was banned from TA. But nothing happened to my account lol
TA sucks too many people over there care about TA points and not Achievements. the TA leaderboards are more important.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

dialed back edit: They use guides for almost every game, brag about their accomplishments, narc on people, etc.. etc.. Sad.
Last edited by headwhosmegs on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Activision
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Activision »

Adversary wrote:
Fadexz wrote:
Okk3n wrote:
I've got banned from TrueAchievements about 3 months ago, nothing happened to my Xbox account. I'm now using XboxAchievements.com.

TrueAchievements isn't worth anything anymore. I can't be bothered following thousands of hours of guides, I rather cheat with Godmode or unlock all of the achievements instantly.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:35 am
The people over at TA are nothing but a bunch of losers and narcs who obsess over achievements. They won't hesitate to remove you from their tracking and narc on you to Xbox for alleged cheating. All of that coming from a bunch of losers who brag about getting 1M, 2M or even 3M gamerscore by playing hundreds and thousands of games using guides 99% of the time. I doubt most of these people even know how to play games without a written guide from start to finish.
I agree that TA is pretty lame, but there's no need to bash anyone.
Some things are better left unsaid / opinion kept to yourself.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:24 am
headwhosmegs wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:35 am
The people over at TA are nothing but a bunch of losers and narcs who obsess over achievements. They won't hesitate to remove you from their tracking and narc on you to Xbox for alleged cheating. All of that coming from a bunch of losers who brag about getting 1M, 2M or even 3M gamerscore by playing hundreds and thousands of games using guides 99% of the time. I doubt most of these people even know how to play games without a written guide from start to finish.
I agree that TA is pretty lame, but there's no need to bash anyone.
Some things are better left unsaid / opinion kept to yourself.
I get it. I chimed in, called it like I see it and not everybody will like it or agree, but that's fine, I'm not looking to rub everyone the wrong way over something silly and insignificant.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Activision wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:04 am
Adversary wrote:
Fadexz wrote:

I've got banned from TrueAchievements about 3 months ago, nothing happened to my Xbox account. I'm now using XboxAchievements.com.

TrueAchievements isn't worth anything anymore. I can't be bothered following thousands of hours of guides, I rather cheat with Godmode or unlock all of the achievements instantly.
Oh damn that's cool! I didn't know there was another site a bit like TA. Any potential snitches to keep an eye on over there?

Activision
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Activision »

Adversary wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:01 pm
Activision wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:04 am
Adversary wrote:

Oh damn that's cool! I didn't know there was another site a bit like TA. Any potential snitches to keep an eye on over there?
XboxAchievements.com don't ban you, or snitch. The community is awesome. TA community takes their score seriously....

Inervision
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Stop Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Inervision »

The game is leaving Game Pass and
I can say that today (22/06/2022) the table is still 100% working.