Atomicrops Windows Store/Gamepass Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FearTheSoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Atomicrops Windows Store/Gamepass Table

Post by FearTheSoul »

Right so Complete novice, but here is where I'm at.

Table V4

Timer Stop, God mode, Infinite Water.

The pointers stop working beyond the first day so the only way I could get it to work beyond the first was to put another line in below, due to lack of knowledge on how to auto-populate or manipulate in another way. Once the game has launched just manually copy and paste from the pointer box to the usable boxes below them.

Those of further knowledge please feel free to use this and inevitably make me look daft :D Advice on how it's achieved would be grateful and credit if you strip it down and rehash it. Ta

Atomicropsv4.CT
(3.18 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tvalishin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Atomicrops Windows Store/Gamepass Table

Post by tvalishin »

Hey, this table worked once for me. But after game restart can't use it anymore. Can't get adress its just ??? . Any tips for launch?

FearTheSoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearTheSoul »

tvalishin wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:13 am
Hey, this table worked once for me. But after game restart can't use it anymore. Can't get adress its just ??? . Any tips for launch?
The pointer addresses attach every time for me. You do need to copy the addresses across everytime on reloading the game as it finds the new ones.

tvalishin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tvalishin »

FearTheSoul wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:03 am
The pointer addresses attach every time for me. You do need to copy the addresses across everytime on reloading the game as it finds the new ones.
Yeah i got it how to use it, just no luck getting adress from pointer. Image

FearTheSoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearTheSoul »

tvalishin wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:16 pm
FearTheSoul wrote:
Sorry, I can't seem to replicate your issue, not sure if anyone else has had the problem but nobody has posted to say so makes it difficult to diagnose if its just you having an issue.
Last edited by FearTheSoul on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FearTheSoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearTheSoul »

tvalishin wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:16 pm
FearTheSoul wrote:
Seems to have had a title update, I'm working away right now so can't fix it but will look at it asap.