Akiba's Trip 1/Akiba's Trip Hellbound & Debriefed

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Akiba's Trip 1/Akiba's Trip Hellbound & Debriefed

Post by Algester »

Right now I can not be too sure how long will my pointer maps hold as I am not that versed in Unity Engine when it comes to cheat engine

so if anyone out there has better skills I hope anyone reading this can contribute a better Table

right now I only made Money and EXP with some important items (Synthetic Fiber and Tungsten 1 and 50 for each)

I tried to look for HPs but I can't exactly do a pin point search for it it seems everytime you load a map it changes address

what I ultimately aim to make it a transitory point like Akiba's Trip 2/Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed
we have the Avatar Editor and a script switch to enable and disable the Shadow Soul/Vampire filter

also for completionist sake the game has a hidden value for "morality" you need to be hated by the town at one point to get an achievement which if you are just normally playing the game is quite hard to do

Current EDIT5
I have hot keys attached to the current equiped clothes but you need to keep on applying it cause freezing the value will most likely than not break the game due to the fact that everytime you generate a map the pointer jumps to another address which may or may not be used by other NPCs

EDIT 6 I got almost everything I just need a better way of handling Dress HP but I'm scared poking around that so Pointers it will be for now, I just need someone to do an exhaustive Item value dump so I can start populating the Avatar parts

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AkibaHD.CT
EDIT 8
I used AoBscanning to generate the items and made a test for Combat HP
(249.29 KiB) Downloaded 594 times
AkibaHD.CT
Dress HP should be updated for August 5 patch
(244.05 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
AkibaHD.CT
Edit 6 this is the best I can do and it has most of the features you will need (Sister and PC Avatar Details are now generated)
(244.65 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Last edited by Algester on Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:51 am, edited 9 times in total.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Akiba's Trip 1/Akiba's Trip Hellbound & Debriefed

Post by Algester »

Huhuhu I'm trying to meddle with the items this is hard to handle

without knowing exactly how to modify the avatar flags... or maybe I'm just being Derp

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

anyone still willing to pitch in...

if anyone I need someone to help me find the PC relationship values

chaos-sensei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaos-sensei »

thank you for great table.
I have requests,could you add unlock all features when new game(models,skin,voice)
This is can not be used without game clearing,I want to use by cheats.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

no can't do I'm a dum dum when it comes to Unity

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I'm at the absolute limit of what I can do with the game... sadly I couldnt get the Avatar Editor working

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I just need someone to help me get the IDs down...

if anyone wants to know the AoB scan relies on the base value that stores all the GlobalData which is what I labeled as play_money and then jumps the offsets from there
Attachments
AkibaHDP.CT
this is just a minor 'patch' the main table is still the one on the first post
(428.18 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

if the game will have any more updates I'm sad to say that I can not get any reliable way to get PC Dress HP than what I currently have as a proof of concept (meaning you need to get smacked in the head but you need clothes for the values to appear)

also I give up trying to find a reliable way to make those values pop everytime I get an idea the game will just crash on me trying to get those AoB injections to work