Endless Space 2 v1.5.48 [Table+Cheat Mod]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Endless Space 2 v1.5.48 [Table+Cheat Mod]

Post by gideon25 »

This is intended to be a companion Table to go along with Recifenses excellent table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2660

Open my table and you can copy all scripts and paste them into Recifenses table

So follow directions in the table. With the Custom faction Cheat if it says invalid, go to edit, then change a population option (then change back), hit create and then you can choose it. The Custom Faction Hack allows you to pick as many traits as you want and ANY traits together regardless of other traits or faction affinity (for instance you can pick expansionist with Honorbound, etc).

I created a Cheat mod:
1.Contains a quest that will unlock portals,gene splicing, and Terraforming Early in the game regardless of which faction/traits you play with. Choose YES when it asks If you are a Player. By turn 6 they will be unlocked.
2. Terraforming is free and includes: all planets, including gas giants and UNIQUES, Resize any planet directly to Huge. Terraforming path uses the same path as the mod Terraform Away. See jpg included with this mod.
3.Gene Splicing only ever requires 1 population and never increases.
4.Contains three Choosable Traits that reduce/eliminate Colonization penalty, Planet Population Penalty, and sets all colonized planets to 14 pop slots regardless of type/size. NOTE:ALWAYS set this as the LAST MOD to Load (Largest number).
DEACTIVATE ANY other planet terraforming/size changing mods as well as colony size/empire size mods. ITS ALL included in this.

INSTALLATION:
Drop the folder in the zipfile into Documents\Endless Space 2\Community
Activate mod in game.
ZIP PASSWORD IS:g25

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
3541068_Gideon.zip
ZIP PASSWORD:g25
(376.53 KiB) Downloaded 1923 times
EndlessSpace2_G25.CT
Companion Table
(86.62 KiB) Downloaded 3156 times

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.5.48 [Table+Cheat Mod]

Post by MoonsMoons »

Achievements?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

MoonsMoons wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:25 am
Achievements?
The cheat table should not effect achievements. Well, mods now, they usually disable achievements BUT you can try this. Look in the main game folder: Endless Space 2\EndlessSpace2_Data\Managed for Assembly-CSharp.dll and rename it. Then copy and paste the Assembly-CSharp.dll file from this zip into that folder.. It SHOULD let you use mods and keep achievements enabled but I can't test as im not connected to steam.. Let me know if it works.

PASSWORD is: g25
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.zip
Achievements with mods test
password is:g25
(3.91 MiB) Downloaded 344 times

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

Hey gideon, I was wondering if there was an extra step I was missing. As far as I can tell, my game is still on 1.5.48, but when I try to activate the Custom Faction Hack on the main menu, I get an error: "Failure determining what GuiFactionTraitEntry:Update+100 means".

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

Please can you do an update on the table for the recent March 8 2024 release.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

+1